Just practicing

(((Hmm, Its a godmod to say it went through the hoop, but i dont know about 'no where in site' jst say you had been guarding the right hoop, saw kendall swerving left, and moved there just in time to catch the quaffle)))

((I definitely think it is a godmod though, I could have been at the left side, but now I don't have a choice. I'll play along though.))

Courtney was guarding the right hoop as she saw Kendall approaching to the left. As Kendall threw the quaffle, Courtney sped to the left side of the pitch, just in time to prevent it from going through the hoop. "Nice try." she said with a smug smirk on her face.

She then threw the quaffle out to Kiera, "Here yah go!"

(((i was just saying i couldnt see you anywhere. i was thinking you would dive down or something...

o and i didn't mean i actually scored... i just meant i aimed it towards the hoop.. afterwards i said, 'hoping it would go straight through'....)))

Kiera caught the Quaffle. "Thanks!" she said with a friendly smile. She sped towards the other side of the pitch. Trying to lose Kendall, she barrel rolled left into a sudden dive. When she pulled up, she looked for a sign of the other chaser but didnt see anything.

Courtney had all of a sudden sped from the right side of the pitch and saved her shot.. wow, she's good, kendall thought to herself..

she immediately sped down the pitch, hoping to catch kiera, who had just sped off herself.. kiera went left, so kendall followed, kiera then dove, and kendall lost her for a moment, hoping she would reappear in her line of sight..

Kiera stayed down as long as she could. When she was just a couple of yards away from the hoops she pulled up. With all the force she could muster she hurled the Quaffle through the air towards an ungaurded hoop...

Maddiie was standing gaurd from the beaters. One had almost hit Kiera, but she managed to dodge it.

(((Now can we aim the buldger at the other team)))

Kendall continued to fly forward in an attempt to find Kiera.. she then noticed her pull up just yards in front of her.. Kendall raced over towards her as she aimed..

Kiera released the quaffle just before Kendall could get there, and the ball flew towards an unguarded hoop... she hoped her keeper could get there in time..

Estrella shot into the air, from her position next to the hoops, having flown lower. She snatched the Quaffle in her hands, preventing it from entering the hoop, and threw it to Kendall with a hooked arm. She watched to see what Kendall would do.

Kendall recieved the quaffle and tucked it in to her chest and sped off towards the other end of the pitch once again...

Kendall noticed Kiera directly behind her, and decided she would try to make Kiera loose sight of her... Kendall thought that it would be difficult, because she had seen Kiera pull some pretty crazy moves herself...

Kendall immediately dove several feet.. she then barrelrolled to the left, and then shot off again towards the goals..

Alicia wander past the quidditch pitch as the girls practiced. She had never seen a game of quidditch before and let her curiosity get the best of her. Taking a seat, she studied what the other girls were doing in an attempt to figure out the game.

Alicia watched Kiera, amazed. 'Uh.... I think I'll stick to riding horses, thanks.'

Kendall knew she those moves weren't enough to fake out kiera... however, she noticed kiera was flying in front of her backwards now...

kendall then faked right and sped her broom left, hoping kiera would get off balance, so she could head straight for the posts...

Maddiie watched as the girls kept chasing the quaffel. Than she notice the buldger and hit it as far as it went. She didnt practicualy aim it at somone but it, it did touch somone on the opposite team. Maddiie smiled at her move, but she hop that person was'nt hurt.

Courtney paced along the posts. She would make sure not to let the quaffle through them. Keeping an eye on Kendall, Courtney shouted, "Go Kiera!"

Kiera just kept tight on kendall's tail, so Kendall decided to kick her firebolt into full speed and try to beat Kiera to the hoops so she could get a good shot off...

Kiera stayed tight on her tail, so Kendall just decided to continue to fly around until the opportunity arose to get a good shot off..

kendall continued flying fast. she flew around back of the hoops and then dove towards the base of them... kendall then pulled up and flew towards the columns, flying in and out of them until she cut across the field, and flew directly back towards the hoops courtney was defending...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back