Estrella Drage

Obliviator for MACUSA | HNZ 1st Graduating Class

OOC First Name
Amanda
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Widow
Estrella carried her Firebolt out to the Quidditch Pitch, kicking off into the air and getting bored easily as the Pitch was deserted. She practiced stunts and attempted to be more comfortable at flying quickly. She hoped that someone would wander onto the Pitch so she could practice with them, as she hadn't set any practice times with her friends.

Liz walked out onto the pitch, grinning. She was going to practice with her new bat some more. "Hey Estrella!" she called.

Courtney saw Liz walk out onto the pitch and followed her. "Do you girls mind if I join you, I really need as much practice as possible!"

Estrella was happy that her friends had come onto the pitch. Hanging upside down on her broom, she greeted bubbily, "How are you guys? I'm just practicing basically anything I can think of. No direction!"

Maddiie appear behind the pitch and saw her friends practicing. Maddii flew right next to them hoping to join.

"Hey can I join I really need to get the beaters part going" she asked them

"Sure!" Estrella replied, beaming. "Anyone is welcome into this practice!"

"hey! do you guys mind if i join you?" kendall asked... she recognized a few familiar faces... "i need to get a lot of practice in before the season starts!!" she said... she had brought her quaffle along in case anyone wanted to pass...

Courtney grinned as she saw everyone approach the quidditch pitch. "Estrella, look what you have started! This will be so much fun!"

"ok!" kendall replied as she grabbed the quaffle out of the air... she then made a nice hard pass back to kiera, as she flew towards the goal at a medium pace...

Courtney turned to the girls who weren't throwing the quaffle. "Want to play with a bludger?" She asked, holding hers up.

"Defintley" Maddiie smiled. She was a;ready swinging her bat back and fourth practincing a bit.

"Okay, who will start first' Maddiie asked.

Kendall caught the ball just as smoothly as kiera had thrown it. She sped up, and as they approached the goal, she passed the quaffle to kiera...

And Estrella intercepted the pass, taking the quaffle and shooting away with it with a cackle of glee, purposefully being stupid. All of a sudden she became confused. "Wait a minute.." she said, "What exactly are we doing here? Do we have teams?" She looked to Kendall and Kiera.

One girl kendall hadn't recognized intercepted the ball in mid air.. "hey!" kendall said... even though she was perfectly ok with it....

"nope.. we're just passing around!! do you guys want to make teams?" she asked everyone...

Courtney looked at Kendall. "I think it's a good idea if we organize something instead of having a bunch of us watch the two of you throw a quaffle around."

"Yeah!" Estrella said. "So who wants to be on who's team?"

"i completely agree Courtney..!!" kendall chuckled.. she wasnt' sure if courtney was just joking or if she was serious??

"well how many people do we have?" kendall asked the group....

Courtney blushed. "Sorry, I wasn't trying to sound rude, I just felt awkward hovering around doing nothing. I'll be on a team with anyone though."

"haha no its completely fine!" kendall reassured her.. "sometimes i just dont know if someone is serious and if they're not, they kindof have to explain what they mean... just a little slow, that's all!" kendall said, acknowledging the fact that she was probably rambling...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back