Just 2.. or 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yasss for sure! Do we think they got round to hanging out at Valentines in the end? :r

If they would've found each other eventually that night, definitely! He feels bad for not having hung out with her more throughout the previous year, so he would want to make it up to her this year.

Hey, I was thinking about it and I have some ideas!

Millie and Acre
Millie is a Ravenclaw but she has a very full on, energetic personality. She’s quite confident and I could see her and Acre getting on, as Millie needs a best friend she can confide in and hang out with. What do you think?

Aoi and Circe
They‘re both in the same house. Aoi is trying to live up to her families expectations but is also looking to make some friends. Maybe they could meet in the dorms and get talking or something and see what goes on from there?

what do you think?

Hey, I was thinking about it and I have some ideas!

Millie and Acre
Millie is a Ravenclaw but she has a very full on, energetic personality. She’s quite confident and I could see her and Acre getting on, as Millie needs a best friend she can confide in and hang out with. What do you think?

Aoi and Circe
They‘re both in the same house. Aoi is trying to live up to her families expectations but is also looking to make some friends. Maybe they could meet in the dorms and get talking or something and see what goes on from there?

what do you think?
Millie & Acre: I think Acre would get on with anyone because of her mimicking personally, she's very inclined to agree with whoever she's talking to, but I do want to see her actually befriend someone properly too so I'm up for seeing whether they would bond!

Aoi & Circe: Oh definitely! At the end of the day Circe loves family orientated things so that could be a good starting point for them to have in common perhaps. I'm up for them meeting one on one, I'm getting the vibe from her that she's better talking to smaller groups (as opposed to being a big voice in the snake girls topic) so that would work :D

Millie & Acre: I think Acre would get on with anyone because of her mimicking personally, she's very inclined to agree with whoever she's talking to, but I do want to see her actually befriend someone properly too so I'm up for seeing whether they would bond!

Aoi & Circe: Oh definitely! At the end of the day Circe loves family orientated things so that could be a good starting point for them to have in common perhaps. I'm up for them meeting one on one, I'm getting the vibe from her that she's better talking to smaller groups (as opposed to being a big voice in the snake girls topic) so that would work :D
Ok, that’s great! For Circe and Aoi, maybe we could have them meet in the Slytherin Common Room and get them talking? Would you like me to start a thread?

Rita & Olga: Perfect!! Olga is feeling a little out of place in the dorms at the moment but at least they could get an idea of who people are.

Mordred & Agnes: Yass! I love this. I think they could be really good friends, and she'd be very much sulky by herself at the moment so easy to catch =))
I think one at a time would be better for me right now, so did you have a preference of either of them?

I think Agnes is more desperate for friends at the moment, maybe the others can meet further into the year?

Of course you posted this whilst I was sleeping....

Lemme come back to you
Okay sorry about this ahahahahahahah

Obviously first on the list here is MaggiexRo.2 - we've discussed a little previously about them, but I think we need to just knuckle down on it and do something with them and since they're not affected by Prefects or HB/HG we can do them whenever pretty much. Since neither of them have much interaction in those departments. It doesn't even have to be a long one, but something to show that Ro's trying to get better, or something, I dunno.​

ElioxRowan - Maybe a tiny baby rp? Doesn't have to be long but like I don't want to go an entire semester without RPing her at all. If you have any specific things you wanna try now is probably the time to do itttttt. Otherwise it'll all be through Elio's eyes which I'm not completely against, but it might help you to establish what's going on with her. Maybe I'll just start a thread for myself in the dorm and reply to it with how Rowan's day is going atm and you can use it for reference. LMAO I have no idea.​

ChrysxElioxIlija - so Ilija and Chrys are obviously rping atm but I think if Chrys ran into Elio, he'd try and start something with him. Might be interesting for Elio to reject him since we both know how hard that is for them ahahaha. Chrys has never worried about rejection so much before but he actually really likes Elio so I'd be curious to see how he takes it, or just to see if they can have a normal conversation that does't involve innuendo and kissing. Let's be honest, he has a best girl friend, he needs a guy one, so I'm happy for Elio or Ilija for that. Ilija more because he's straight and Chrys would totally respect that. Whereas there's a lot of tension with Elio, but he could bond with either regarding Elsie so, it's hard to say really. Also kinda want him to introduce Jemima (and potentially Flynn depending on transfers) to Elio, since he's quite proud of them​

AgnesxZennon: SO I want/need Zennon to find out about Elsie and Agnes somehow, because at the moment, outside of his family, knowing about Elsie and Agnes would make Agnes the only other person he would go out of his way to be kind with, given she lost someone she loved. Seeing how that is affecting his mother, I think he would look out for Agnes a lot. And he would want to help her and I can kind of see them having built a sort of comfortable companionship from working together in the Hospital Wing for a year or so, but I'm not sure how he would find out... concievably, Elsie could have drawn something and he found it, or whatever, since I don't see Elio telling him. So unless Agnes tells him, we'll need to work it out. Zennon is pretty oblivious to things, so I don't see him picking up on it like Elio did especially since he didn't see them together a lot.​

Chrys and Isla maybe? I don't think they would be friends probably, seeing as he treated Onyx pretty poorly, but I could see her being concerned over him getting more involved with Sapphire/Onyx (mostly Sapphire) given what's she's got going on with Onyx rn? Since Chrys could derail that whole situation. They're in the same house and now sort of the same circle so them interacting is even more likely.​

WendallxMary Lou - Awkward Hufflepuff Buddies for the win! They managed to mostly successfully return Elio's textbook to him, so who knows what else they could accomplish together.​

Maddox/Elizabeth/Mary Lou - she has met both, and I want her to have strong friendships with people in her year. I don't know how she'd feel about Elizabeth, given Elizabeth sat on her last year, but you know, Mary Lou doesn't hold grudges. I think she and Maddox could bond really well too over their preference for muggle things and he rooms with Luxen, so may know a little more about what's going on with Mary Lou and Luxen and offer support? She wouldn't want him to tell or anything so she isn't likely to divulge too much information to him, but a little extra support never hurt anyone.​

Here's a thought. Elio and Mary Lou. They've met now, if she saw him around the school looking down in the dumps, she'd bring him food. And she's a much better cook than Rowan so he could happily eat everything. Also, she's not a vegan so has no qualms making food he likes. As a bonus, she would ask him what was wrong, but if he didn't want to tell her she would be quite happy to leave it at that and just try and provide distractions however he liked. It would also give her a chance to apologise for insulting his drawing skills, or lack-there-of.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back