Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual (James)
Wand
Knotted 10 Inch Sturdy Aspen Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Gonna try and keep this simple. Here are all my kids, most of them are looking for something in particular so please let me know if you're interested!

SEVENTH YEARS
Maggie Ryan Rosendale - Maggie's last year of Hogwarts, she's going to be trying her best to get good grades. She only really talks to two other boys in her house and year, so if she could get involved with people and make more friends outside of Hufflepuff seventh years that would be a plus! She loves video games and drawing, and she hosted the Dungeons and Dragons game in her first year, so anyone of a similar mindset she'd get on well with. She's also from Korea so her english isn't perfect, and her brother owns a banana museum. No joke. (Final taken)
Taerin Kendall-Wu - Youngest of the Kendall-Wu siblings and last one to graduate! She's a bit of a closed book, and she'll attempt to get her way without people even realising of her intentions in the first place. Could do with getting her into some last year drama since she's been pretty quiet during her time at school, and while that's been somewhat intentional, it would be nice to do something before she leaves! (Final taken) Especially because she's only of my only Ravenclaws that's older than a second year.

SIXTH YEARS
Elio Zephyr - Elio has lost the majority of his best friends in the last few months, and so he's feeling pretty isolated. He struggles to get out of his dorm because Rowan is in there and he's trying to look out for her, but I need Elio to have a reason to leave his room and do other things around the school, and for him perhaps to talk to a few of his other friends that maybe he hasn't seen for a while? He is aware his cousin Cami is here now, although he doesn't know who Land and Acre are yet. He still loves photography, but most of his hobbies are being ignored because he can't do anything when he feels like he has to take care of Rowan. (No final, but he has enough issues in this department to worry about relationships rn)
Ilija Olaf - Ilija is overcoming his social anxiety and trying to push himself out his comfort zone. He started to make friends with Rowan Baros last year but since she's not around much especially during the first semester, he's looking for more friends. He has also taken over the role of New Zealand sign language coach from his sister, so anyone who is interested in this, Ilija will be holding another session at some point during the first semester! (No final, potential plots upcoming but nothing in stone)

FIFTH YEARS
Agnes Norgaard - Agnes' girlfriend just died, so she's heartbroken. No one knew they were dating (although Elio had an idea) and so anyone who finds her wouldn't know that she was dating Elsie. Agnes desperately needs more friends, although she can be hard to open up unless she's close to someone. Agnes also works in the hospital wing, so maybe would find people to talk to if they come in here? (Emotionally finalised to Elsie)
Isla Zephyr - I swear all my students have tragic lives this year! Isla has also just lost her best friend. She became very close to Onyx last year and now that he's dropped out of school after an attack on Sapphire, she's back on her own and needs either people she can befriend, or make an enemy of. Isla is Elio's sister, although the pair are not close. She loves music and loves that people don't know who she is, believing that if people knew she was related to Elio then she'd have to change and "be good". She still tries to steal things she finds pretty. Despite being a Hufflepuff, she is my meanest character by far.. do with that what you will. (No final, but next 5 yearsish planned)

FOURTH YEARS
Tres Bear II - Tres has recently discovered things about her family that have meant that she's currently trying to put on a brave face and act like she's not hurting. She's always felt like being pretty was all she had, and her friendships weren't that deep, however that's going to become even worse now as she creates not just more shallow friendships, but ones that she can use to her advantage too. I'm looking for people that Tres would be able to use to boost her own reputation, so any prefects/head people/quidditch players/club leaders/fashion lovers/or people that she could "befriend" to take her career into the public eye would be more than welcome! (Final taken)

THIRD YEARS
Wendall Layton - Wendall is feeling better this year, and is on the road to having a successful time at school. However, this won't be quite as easy as he thinks it will be, although in theory things won't take a downhill turn until at least the end of the year. He has a pretty solid group of friends at the moment, but anyone that could get him out his comfort zone, or find an enemy with would be interesting. I have a hard time imagining Wendall angry at the moment and it would be good for him to learn to stand on his own two feet. (No final)
Juno Steele - Juno is still on a mission to get transferred out of her house. She still hates being down in the dungeons and wants to move to Ravenclaw, although I'm thinking about what sort of things she could do around the school to protest her house in the hopes of transferring. Anyone in a similar boat of hating their house is welcome to join! Juno loves flying although refuses to be on the Slytherin quidditch team because that would mean playing for a team she despises. (No final)
Alec Tricity - Alec fell out with her best friend and as such has become more sour than ever. She's incredibly argumentative and is likely to prank people for the fun of it, but ultimately it's just to cover up the fact she's super lonely. She has no friends so a few would be nice. Alec loves the environment and recycling and making the most of using things again, although doesn't always explain her intentions behind what she's doing, so if she takes your food from under your nose for composting, it can cause tension. Sorry Aisa.. (No final)

SECOND YEARS
Majora Valentine - Maddox is a character that I know how he will end up in the future, but I've got to get him there first. Eventually he will be quite an expressive older student/adult, but for the time being he is very closed off. He has a couple of friends but he doesn't talk to too many people because he's nervous they will find out about his home life, and as such thinks that puts him in a vulnerable position. For Maddox I'd love him to have someone close enough that he could actually open up to, and also people who could influence him in terms of playing with make up (Thank you to the first year girls who have already painted his nails!) (No final)
Elizabeth Addams - Elizabeth's twin brother transferred out to Hogwarts Scotland so she's not got many people to talk to her anymore. She's trying out for the Quidditch team in the hopes it gives her a new hobby, because most of magic is quite new to her still. She loves to experiment, and she's very happy to just wing something and see what she creates, and she also loves art. Any plots where she might end up getting into trouble with her friends by accident could be funny, but also friends in general are a need with this one! (No final)

FIRST YEARS.. heck
Hortensia Abernathy - Hortensia, AKA "Bunny", "Candyfloss" or "Banshee", is currently the loud pink haired Slytherin who keeps dressing up in princess ball gowns in the dungeons. She's incredibly excited to be at Hogwarts with her twin Millicent (Gryffindor) although the pair are almost polar opposites. Hortensia is a theatre kid who misses performing, and a disney lover, and I apologise in advance for anyone who gets disrupted by her suddenly bursting into song from her favourite musicals. I'm looking for someone to make an enemy of her because I think she's painfully optimistic, and I can also see her getting on other student's nerves considerably! (No final)
Acre Zephyr - Acre is the distant cousin of Elio, Isla and Cami, and first cousin to Land Zephyr. She doesn't currently know about Elio and Isla, although is trying to work out with Land who Cami is (They're convinced she's an imposter). Acre loves to be the centre of attention, and gets scared if she's being ignored, and so some friends that make her feel special would be ideal. She's also a mimicker, which means that she will agree with anyone she's talking to. Her opinions are incredibly flaky because of her desire to please anyone she's with. The only opinion she does have is that money is pointless, and she'd much rather trade items or services instead of handing over little bits of metal. (No final)
Circe Parris - My third and final female Slytherin first year is Circe. She loves Herbology, Meditating, and finding new ways to help other students focus on her goal. She's come with all the other Parris kids below to try and find out as much about the school as possible to return back to their academy with (They're not siblings, just from the same community) She could do with a few calm friends, although she won't trust people very easily (Tbh.. none of the Parris' do) so either a few close friends or some enemies that could come up against the group could be fun. (No final)
Albertus Parris - Al is a bit unsure of what to make of Hogwarts at the moment. He thinks his housemates are pretty childish and disrespectful and isn't so keen on befriending any of them at the moment. He's at Hogwarts because he has a job to do and he wants his friends and family back home to be able to rely on him. Anyone who wants to try and distract him from his goal would help me to focus his development, and happy to see if he could befriend some students but I think it will be tricky at the moment. (No final)
Cheiro Parris - Cheiro is my most laid back Parris with a sarcastic sense of humour. He's the most likely I think to make friends, and he generally believes that they shouldn't be at Hogwarts doing this for their family because they're just kids and they instead should be free to enjoy their time. Anyone who up for having a bit of first year fun could be good for Cheiro to meet, although fair warning if it involves getting dirty he will not be down for that! (No final)
Olga Parris Olga is my little reader, who will often be found by herself just researching the next upcoming theory. She doesn't really know what to do with all the information she collects so she tends to just give it to the rest of the group to use for whatever they want, but she's certainly the most knowledgeable of the group. She's quite quiet and neat, but some friends that she could speak openly to would be nice for Olga. (No final)
Argos Parris - Argos believes that the knowledge they gain should be kept private until they get home, because their community is better than the random strains of magical families that have been "diluted" with pointless information. He is incredibly quiet, but not because he is shy but because he doesn't want to talk to many people. If someone wants to give him justification for being private, that would help alot, although when he is talking he is quite a charismatic student. (No final)
Evelyn Parris - Finally we have my baby Geo. In that I mean she is the one that because she's the youngest she often gets bossed around by the rest of the group and as such is the most "practical" do-er and she gets things done. She's the most likely to get involved with activities outside of the goal for knowledge, and make some genuine friends. (No final)

I've put whether or not they have a final just to give an indication of how far ahead has been pencilled in to their plots. I don't usually finalise any couples unless they especially get on well, and so it's not something I'm really requesting, but just thought it would be good to know! Please throw your thoughts at me! I love plots that can develop over time and be part of something bigger, but also curious for any little drama's too :claire:

Definitely interested in the first years, cuz i'm also a first year, but let my new characters be sorted and i'll tell u what i'm thinking of.

Ooh I want to plot :wub:

I have ideas but I’ll put a few because of the many plots I have planned currently =))

Elio/Ilija & Artemis: soooo I can offer Artemis as a friend to both. They’re the same year, and she’s in the same house as Elio. Artemis is pretty strong-minded and determined and knows a thing or two on trying to cheer someone up, having grown up in a house full of girls. She can be impulsive but she always tries to do the right thing, and would always be there for her friends no matter what. Can also offer her as a romantic interest for Ilija if needed, since I have no plans for her, although I’d prefer to see how they interact first.

Tres & Chloe: I think this could be an interesting plot. they duelled once and instantly didn’t really like each other, but chloe plays Quidditch and she’s also all about reputation and trying to fit in so I could potentially see her moving past this and befriending Tres perhaps? Even if it’s one-sided haha. , for Prefects, could try Marco?

* I’ve wanted to rp with Wendall, but the only people I can offer are either Chloe or Thalia, since I have no third years, and I’m not sure yet as to the type of relationship, probably friends, but neither Chloe nor Thalia would make him go out of his comfort zone. Emori probably would though, if wendall doesn’t mind being friends with a firstie.

Majora x Thalia: could potentially be friends, though Thalia is shy currently,and will be until her character is developed/she goes through stuff, but her becoming an extrovert won’t happen for at least another year.

Final offer is Emori, and she could possibly befriend two or three of the Parris children. This year I would love for her to maybe get up to some mischief and meet loads of new people, and then hopefully narrow down her friendships so that she has friends and then a much smaller group of best friends. Haven’t mentioned this to anyone yet. I’m sure she could be Evelyn’s, Cheiro’s and Olga’s friend. I’m not so sure about the others, but at some point we could plot with the other three as well just to see.

* just cuz I’m not sure if that’s a plot that could happen haha but just throwing it out there.

Ooh I want to plot :wub:

I have ideas but I’ll put a few because of the many plots I have planned currently =))

Elio/Ilija & Artemis: soooo I can offer Artemis as a friend to both. They’re the same year, and she’s in the same house as Elio. Artemis is pretty strong-minded and determined and knows a thing or two on trying to cheer someone up, having grown up in a house full of girls. She can be impulsive but she always tries to do the right thing, and would always be there for her friends no matter what. Can also offer her as a romantic interest for Ilija if needed, since I have no plans for her, although I’d prefer to see how they interact first.

Tres & Chloe: I think this could be an interesting plot. they duelled once and instantly didn’t really like each other, but chloe plays Quidditch and she’s also all about reputation and trying to fit in so I could potentially see her moving past this and befriending Tres perhaps? Even if it’s one-sided haha. , for Prefects, could try Marco?

* I’ve wanted to rp with Wendall, but the only people I can offer are either Chloe or Thalia, since I have no third years, and I’m not sure yet as to the type of relationship, probably friends, but neither Chloe nor Thalia would make him go out of his comfort zone. Emori probably would though, if wendall doesn’t mind being friends with a firstie.

Majora x Thalia: could potentially be friends, though Thalia is shy currently,and will be until her character is developed/she goes through stuff, but her becoming an extrovert won’t happen for at least another year.

Final offer is Emori, and she could possibly befriend two or three of the Parris children. This year I would love for her to maybe get up to some mischief and meet loads of new people, and then hopefully narrow down her friendships so that she has friends and then a much smaller group of best friends. Haven’t mentioned this to anyone yet. I’m sure she could be Evelyn’s, Cheiro’s and Olga’s friend. I’m not so sure about the others, but at some point we could plot with the other three as well just to see.

* just cuz I’m not sure if that’s a plot that could happen haha but just throwing it out there.
YAY :wub:

Elio & Artemis: I'm curious to see how he'd react to someone he doesn't know very well trying to cheer him up. Honestly not really sure how that would go down but happy to see what their chemistrys like. Elio probably wouldn't have ventured outside the common room so maybe she can catch him there?
Ilija & Artemis: I like the idea of these guys beings friends at least to start, since he's lost his head strong female Gryffindor friends recently :p
Tres & Chloe: I actually would see them almost being fake friends to cover up the fact they could be enemies competing against one another =))
Tres & Marco: Oooo interesting. She could well try and wiggle her way into his friendship group because she would definitely think having a prefect on her side would be a bonus!
Wendall & Thalia: Didn't we start something with these guys on the cliff this time last year? We could use that as a starting point to say they're already acquainted and push them further towards being friends?
Wendall & Chloe: I feel like he'd be a bit intimidated by Chloe actually but it's hard for me to pinpoint why xD
Wendall & Emori: He wouldn't mind being friends with a firstie at all! He likes to look out for the younger kids especially near the start of the year so if it came to it he'd be happy to meet her by helping her out with something?
Majora & Thalia: I like these guys as a friendship, but I'm struggling to work out how I can get him to interact with her at the moment. The only thing I can think is that Majora probably would have been a Ravenclaw if not Slytherin because he loves to observe and learn from watching people, so perhaps they have this quiet friendship where he asks her questions about something she's working on?
Emori & Cheiro!: Of those three I def think Cheiro is the way to go. I can imagine them getting up to some mischief ahaha

lovi: *needs to finish finals"
Also lovi: "Pheeb and I need plots."

Hi! So I have Rita here for any of your first years! I think it would be nice if she interacted with Olga or Argos because they are in the same house. She is Kengi's little sister, and Rita doesn't really interact unless spoken to, which may be hard if they all are people who keep to themselves. Rita is a good listener, so she wouldn't mind listening to either of them going on and on about magic or whatever, but that depends on how we would get them to talk lol.

Let me know!

lovi: *needs to finish finals"
Also lovi: "Pheeb and I need plots."
:teehee:

Yasss! In that case perhaps she could meet Olga first? She may recognise her from the dorms too, so they could always chat about their strange dorm mates :r Then if they do become friends she could always introduce her to Argos/the others? :D

Of course you posted this whilst I was sleeping....

Lemme come back to you

:teehee:

Yasss! In that case perhaps she could meet Olga first? She may recognise her from the dorms too, so they could always chat about their strange dorm mates :r Then if they do become friends she could always introduce her to Argos/the others? :D

Rita&Olga: That sounds great! I will try to insert Rita into the raven first year dorm topic to get a sense of the dorms (I haven't read the topic fully yet.) Rita is not difficult to get along with when she isn't doing something she deems important, which is most of the time. She warms up quickly to people.

Mordred&Agnes: Also, Mo could definitely be there for Agnes if she wants? He would want to apologize for getting angry with her at the end of last semester. He would also definitely want her to try his (terrible) cooking, as Sapphire will be trying to teach him how to not be a spoiled rich boy, to have an excuse to check up on her?

YAY :wub:

Elio & Artemis: I'm curious to see how he'd react to someone he doesn't know very well trying to cheer him up. Honestly not really sure how that would go down but happy to see what their chemistrys like. Elio probably wouldn't have ventured outside the common room so maybe she can catch him there?
Ilija & Artemis: I like the idea of these guys beings friends at least to start, since he's lost his head strong female Gryffindor friends recently :p
Tres & Chloe: I actually would see them almost being fake friends to cover up the fact they could be enemies competing against one another =))
Tres & Marco: Oooo interesting. She could well try and wiggle her way into his friendship group because she would definitely think having a prefect on her side would be a bonus!
Wendall & Thalia: Didn't we start something with these guys on the cliff this time last year? We could use that as a starting point to say they're already acquainted and push them further towards being friends?
Wendall & Chloe: I feel like he'd be a bit intimidated by Chloe actually but it's hard for me to pinpoint why xD
Wendall & Emori: He wouldn't mind being friends with a firstie at all! He likes to look out for the younger kids especially near the start of the year so if it came to it he'd be happy to meet her by helping her out with something?
Majora & Thalia: I like these guys as a friendship, but I'm struggling to work out how I can get him to interact with her at the moment. The only thing I can think is that Majora probably would have been a Ravenclaw if not Slytherin because he loves to observe and learn from watching people, so perhaps they have this quiet friendship where he asks her questions about something she's working on?
Emori & Cheiro!: Of those three I def think Cheiro is the way to go. I can imagine them getting up to some mischief ahaha

Elio & Artemis: yeah, that’s what I’m wondering too, maybe she tries to befriend him first and then eventually sees he’s down or something and cheers him up? Just an idea.
Ilija & Artemis: let’s just add another strong headed gryffindor female friend then xD But I think they can definitely get along.

Tres & Chloe: hahaha yesss let’s do that.
Tres & Marco: I feel like this would be quite funny to rp, can just see Marco being like ‘um, what?’ while at the same time not wanting to upset her.

Wendall & Thalia: ooh did we? I must have forgotten! That could work then yes.
Wendall & Chloe: she just gives off that vibe? :lol: We could always just leave it, or if Wendall is a Quidditch fanatic maybe he knows who she is? Her father is Chad Aria but not many people would know this, since they don’t share a surname. Chloe only found out about her father like before her first year.
Wendall & Emori: this sounds good too, I need to dig deep into my mind for an idea on what he could help her with.

Majora & Thalia: that’s also not a bad idea, I guess Thalia is more shy around lots of people but maybe she wouldn’t be around him that much because he’s also a calm person? She socialises better with just one person around. But yeah maybe she’s writing her short story or something like that, and he asks her what it is.

Emori & Cheiro: yayy :wub: She’ll probably drag him into any trouble she seeks. She also drags her friend Ihaka with her, who’s actually Cheiro’s roommate, but it would be fun to see them plotting some mischief together for sure.

I did try to make this a shorter reply

** Elio & Artemis: Yas! Happy to do this one now if you want?
Ilija & Artemis: Sounds good! Perhaps they can meet once the semester gets going?
** Tres & Chloe/Marco: We could do a Tres Chloe now, although maybe Tres can jump into an open topic with Marco once school starts?
Wendall & Thalia: Would she be around Brightstone during the hols at all?
Wendall & Chloe: He actually doesn't like Quidditch much, but he watches Lysander play hehe
Majora & Thalia: That makes sense. Maybe they can meet after a class? (I'm not doing his lessons at the moment or I'd suggest that too, but could be once they've come out)
**Emori & Cheiro: YAss lets do it! Happy to start this one now too?

** Those for now if you wanna!

Rita&Olga: That sounds great! I will try to insert Rita into the raven first year dorm topic to get a sense of the dorms (I haven't read the topic fully yet.) Rita is not difficult to get along with when she isn't doing something she deems important, which is most of the time. She warms up quickly to people.

Mordred&Agnes: Also, Mo could definitely be there for Agnes if she wants? He would want to apologize for getting angry with her at the end of last semester. He would also definitely want her to try his (terrible) cooking, as Sapphire will be trying to teach him how to not be a spoiled rich boy, to have an excuse to check up on her?
Rita & Olga: Perfect!! Olga is feeling a little out of place in the dorms at the moment but at least they could get an idea of who people are.

Mordred & Agnes: Yass! I love this. I think they could be really good friends, and she'd be very much sulky by herself at the moment so easy to catch =))

** Elio & Artemis: Yas! Happy to do this one now if you want?
Ilija & Artemis: Sounds good! Perhaps they can meet once the semester gets going?
** Tres & Chloe/Marco: We could do a Tres Chloe now, although maybe Tres can jump into an open topic with Marco once school starts?
Wendall & Thalia: Would she be around Brightstone during the hols at all?
Wendall & Chloe: He actually doesn't like Quidditch much, but he watches Lysander play hehe
Majora & Thalia: That makes sense. Maybe they can meet after a class? (I'm not doing his lessons at the moment or I'd suggest that too, but could be once they've come out)
**Emori & Cheiro: YAss lets do it! Happy to start this one now too?

** Those for now if you wanna!
Perfect, I’ll take note of the others when I’m home, and we can do those three now ^_^ As for Thalia, yeah she probably would be! I’m not really sure how that would work considering I’ve already got threads with her at school.

I’m happy to start any of those, or even two out of the three, I really don’t mind. Which one would you like to start?

I could start the one with Elio, but then I can join with Tres & Cheiro?

Sounds good, will send the links when the others are up!

Hi Pheeb, I don't have a ton of ideas but I want to try a bit anyway xD

Taerin could get in some drama with Diana? Not sure about what... but maybe we can discuss it.

Alice and Ilija and Elio are both a must next year, if you want :p

Agnes and Tyler could work? He's pretty self absorbed at the moment so it might be interesting to see if he even picks up on her mood.

I still think Emma and Wendall need to interact together with or without Lysander.

Elizabeth and Augustus could be strange friends?

Hi Pheeb, I don't have a ton of ideas but I want to try a bit anyway xD

Taerin could get in some drama with Diana? Not sure about what... but maybe we can discuss it.

Alice and Ilija and Elio are both a must next year, if you want :p

Agnes and Tyler could work? He's pretty self absorbed at the moment so it might be interesting to see if he even picks up on her mood.

I still think Emma and Wendall need to interact together with or without Lysander.

Elizabeth and Augustus could be strange friends?
Yes to allll :D

I might throw Taerin into some open things if you wanna add Diana too? I know they've had previous grief (super early on) so things maybe already be a bit tense with them?
Elio and Ilija will def wanna talk to Alice! I think for Elio, Alice is one of the only people he's likely to tell how he's actually dealing with things at the moment. This semester Elio is very much overlooking his own emotions for the sake of Rowan's, so having someone to remind him to looking after himself too would be very helpful for him?
Agnes and Tyler for sure too. I don't think she's in the right mindset to seek out friendships herself so if he did overlook her she'd probably end up not paying him much attention either, but I do wanna see if they can get more friendly too!
Yass Emma and Wendall! Once he gets passed being a little intimated by her I think they could find some things they have in common too xD He needs to do more film related things too for fun, I wonder if he started writing a little movie or something, whether she'd be in to help out with a project? :r (@Lysander Summers too ofc)

YES :woot:

Taerin and Diana could def be cool! Would she know/care about Diana's relationship with Cole Dragonov? Maybe there's something there?

I'll be happy with Alice with both of them. I do think her and Ilija have cute potential still.

Tyler maybe needs a wake up call... we can see how we do that?

CAN THEY ACT
Emma will want to be the star ⭐

IF anything that might bring them closer because they're in the same boat with their boyfriends have graduated :r

Yass Alice, me too. I'm hoping Ilija gets a bit more confident this year, so maybe he'll actually try and approach Alice a bit more :o

Emma can be the star as long as she doesn't mind getting covered in fake blood :claire:

IF anything that might bring them closer because they're in the same boat with their boyfriends have graduated :r

Yass Alice, me too. I'm hoping Ilija gets a bit more confident this year, so maybe he'll actually try and approach Alice a bit more :o

Emma can be the star as long as she doesn't mind getting covered in fake blood :claire:
That is interesting too... we can see where it goes. Though I think Diana doesn't trust Taerin haha.

:o that would be good, I'll write it down for later in the year? (for Alice and Ilija)

Emma wouldn't mind as long as she gets a drawn-out dramatic death scene.

She would be right not to trust her :p

Yas, sounds good :D Perhaps semester one is Elio, semester two Ilija for focus?

Oh for sure, Wendall will think the more dramatic the better.. Now to decide whether Lysander is doing the death-ing or trying to do the saving :r

um he is obviously the hero but also would really like to be a cool monster

why not both if they can get a good enough costume :r

We should do more Juno and Apollo once the school year starts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back