Jamie
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Leif <3
Wand
Straight 12 Inch Sturdy Larch wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core.
Hello everyone!

I am so excited always after sorting and love to create some new plots. And it helps me with putting down my characters to let them develop a bit more. I'm just putting down some idea's with some of mine students but if you have something in mind you are free to post it! It is really fun to see how much characters I've been making until now :r

</COLOR></SIZE>
gif-gigi-hadid-Favim.com-4469703.gif

EVELYN TERESA MANNING

We start off with my first character on the site and my main account. Evelyn is my favorite and she is already fifth year now! It goes too fast!! Evelyn comes out of a wealthy family and is Danish. Evelyn is a twin, her brother is Espen Manning who is in Slytherin. She doesn't live there anymore since they moved to New Zealand for their fathers work. This blonde is very straightforward about her future and knows what she wants and is very motivated to get there. She loves everything with fashion and has a lot of talent for it. She is the most honest person you will ever meet. She hates lies and because of that she is very open about her life and things she wants to share with people. People can think of her as rude sometimes for that, but she only see's it as honesty. She is very social and loves to meet new people. She is used to getting everything her hearts desires and when she doesn't get what she wants she can be a bit childish about that and will be angry for some time. She does her very best in classes and her favorite subject is Charms.

What I'm looking for: Evelyn has already a lot of friends, but I'm always looking for more. I'd love for her to meet new people from different houses (gryffindor is fine too) and different years perhaps too. Evelyn will become a bit more rebels this year since she she finds out that she doesn't always get what she wants. She is currently dating Noah Kingsley and she will until the Yule Ball. Evelyn has already a final and after Noah she is gonna date someone else short time. Enemies are always welcome.

tumblr_o1r0l1RCuc1s3dykto1_250.gif

ELIZABETH BETH WESPURT

This is Elizabeth and she is also a twin! Her brother is Riley and he's also in Gryffindor. Elizabeth is a true rebel and her greatest passion is to explore. Her favorite subjects are potions and care of magical creatures. With potions she loves to experiment, but that doesn't always go well. She loves going on adventures and doesn't really look at rules. Elizabeth also loves doing pranks, but not ones that hurts people, just fun pranks. She is friendly and very protective over the people she loves. She is against bullies and hates them, she will always stand up for the weak. She mostly isn't very serious and can be rude to some adults, since she likes to follow her own path. She dreams of visiting every country in the world once.

What I am looking for: Elizabeth has a few friends, mostly boy friends since she is just as wild as they are. So for her I'd love to meet more friends where she can spend time with, or people who she already know and didn't saw in a long while. Boys are welcome too, since she just loves to spend time with lots of people. I want her to become in trouble once big trouble for doing a prank or something or stand up against a bully by hitting someone. She has already got a final and will date someone this year. But I'm open for people who will like her. Enemies are very welcome since, she can become in trouble for standing against them.

ArcticGrouchyBison-size_restricted.gif

EVANGELINE EVA CAMPBELL

Evangeline is a student that I really neglected. I'm also a bit stuck sometimes at rping with her. She is a only child and is in the middle of a divorce battle of her parents. She is reserved and doesn't like to be in the spotlights very much. She isn't happy with her live and she mostly only thinks of herself because nobody ever did. Evangeline will learn to be more social this year, and start noticing boys. Her parents were to busy with their fights so the girl took care of herself most of the time. She is very serious about lessons and her career and can't wait to start one for herself. She is a observer and isn't much of a talker, she mostly looks around and likes to be on her own. She loves reading books and writing and wants to work on the Ministry of Magic.

What I am looking for:

Really anything. But mostly friends. I just have to do more rp's with her and I guess it is gonna be better. She doesn't have a final yet. There is some plan for her dating someone. Enemies are also welcome.
<i>
</i>
<SIZE size="50">
tumblr_o2as297HeZ1umhku8o1_400.gif

SOFIA GABRIELLA ROSENBERG

Sofia Rosenberg is the first of the big family I created. She has a tragic past since she lost her mother when she was seven years old. Her mother was a famous Quidditch player at the Nordic National Quidditch team and she fell from a high fall of her broom after gotting hit by a bludger. Sofia has a fear for heights and hates Quidditch because of her mothers death. She thinks the sport is dangerous and can't stand people who are happy about that sport. She often get's angry at her brother Gabriel who loves Quidditch. She had grown up pretty fast, because she helped her father out with taking care of her younger siblings. Sofia loves attention from boys, she is a flirt and loves to hang out with boys more than girls. She likes flirting because that way she doesn't stay with one person. She has Thantophobia and she got that after her mother died. It is a phobia losing people that you love. She struggles a lot with this in her daily life and pushes people away that comes to close to her. She doesn't dare to make friends that easily. She is a great dancer and loves to do that. She doesn't love studying and reading books. Sofia's got two younger sisters and a brother Gabriel who's also in Gryffindor.

What I'm looking for: Sofia is one of the main students where I'm looking for plots. I want her fear of losing people while making friends come around, so what I'm mostly looking for are friends. People who doesn't get easily scared away by Sofia pushing them away is perfect, but people who will not like her for that are also welcome. It will be nice for her to meet some girls where she doesn't get irritated about and boys are also welcome. Sofia doesn't have a final yet so that is open. I can see her dating but not for very long time, since she has thantophobia. If she meets one person that helps her dealing with this I can see a good future.

tumblr_n7c7buAEVl1sevcjio2_250.gif

BEAUBELLE ALAINA WALDGRAVE

Beaubelle is a real cutie. She is very very shy and her biggest friends are books. She is insecure about herself and can be easily told what to do. She doesn't dare to say no to others, so she can do something what she really doesn't want to do without saying something about it. She likes reading, writing and playing the guitar. She is very serious about lessons and her favorites are History of Magic and Astronomy. The girl is also very intelligent she is smarter than she knows, but she doesn't believe in herself. She thinks low of herself and feels akward while talking to people. She hates to talk in front of a group and is afraid of failure. She is a good observer and remembers a lot of seeing things around her. She is the niece of Sofia and has two younger brothers and a sister. Her brother Liam is a Slytherin.

What I am looking for: Beaubelle is the second main student where I am looking for plots. She has a few close friends, but I want her to become a bit more confident about herself with more friends. She doesn't have a final yet so that is open. She will start dating someone this year. I also need people to bully her and let her do things where she gets punished for, for example. Things that she deep down didn't want to do herself.
tumblr_inline_mlzbuhxFBK1qz4rgp.gif

GABRIEL EVALD ROSENBERG

Gabriel is the younger brother of Sofia and he loves Quidditch. His only future plans has to do with Quidditch. He loves sports, also the muggle ones and is very competetive with everything he does. He can make out of everything a game. If he loses he can be a real pain in the ass, since he is a bad loser. He is also very hotheaded, of someone says the wrong thing at the wrong time he can be really fast angry. He has tried out for the Quidditch Team and hopes to follow his mothers footsteps. He doesn't think like Sofia and is proud of his mom and wants to be like her. Gabriel doesn't like rules, he follows his own rules and isn't afraid of going on a adventure. He has two younger sisters, next to Sofia. He is a very good friend and is social to others, he can be very protective about his friends.

What I'm looking for:
He has some good friends and one best friend but he can always use more. He has a final, but for dating there are some options. Enemies are also welcome, people that want to compete with him everytime.

tumblr_mv1nbxEP001rf03c7o1_250.gif

THERESE VICTORIA ROSENBERG

Therese is just a very sweet girl, that I'm really jealous of how she thinks. She loves meeting new people and make new friends. She is interested in others stories and think of people as very interesting. She doesn't hate anyone since she believes everyone has good qualities and some light into them. Her greatest wish is to have peace around the world and she loves bringing people together. She doesn't follow her first opinion of someone, because she wants to get the person to know better first. She is always open to help people if they need her. She has a talent for painting and drawing and loves to be outside and paint the landscape of Hogwarts. She is the niece of Sofia and Gabriel and has three younger sisters.

What I am looking for: For Therese I'm looking for more friends. I love to match her with people with a very dark attitude and let them fall for her friendly charm. It doesn't matter how old, boy or girl I'd love to have more friends for her. She already has a final. She will date someone this year, but suggestions are welcome. I am interested in people who doesn't like her so feel free to comment on that!

tumblr_oibrt3dLrD1rkpdeto2_250.gif

<COLOR color="darkgreen">GABRIELLA CLARICE DAVENPORT

Gabriella is the oldest child of her parents and in her case that isn't very lucky. Her father especially expects a lot from his oldest daughter. She is very pressured of doing good in classes and be succesfull. She wants to make her parents proud because she doesn't wants to be a failure. She can be really stubborn, if she knows something that is how it is and not different. It is hard to chance her mind than. The fact that she is very pressured by her parents makes her also very insecure about herself. She is raised very strict and nothing was really good enough for her parents. She thinks very good before doing something, because she is very aware of how others would think of her. That makes Gabriella a perfectionist too, she wants perfect grades and everything she does has to be perfect. Because nothing less than a O is good enough. She likes shopping and getting compliments. She has three younger sisters and is the niece of Sofia, Beaubelle and Gabriel. She doesn't got a good relationship with the others because of her father who hates his siblings. And Gabriella follows him.

What I am looking for: For Gabriella I'm also looking for more plots. She has a best friend and a good friend, but I'd love for her to meet more people from her year, girls or boys doesn't matter. She already has a final, but I don't have a lot of plans for her to date, so that is free. Enemies are also welcome.
RespectfulCelebratedHammerheadshark.gif

LIAM BRYANT WALDGRAVE

Liam is a student that I always love to rp with. He is the biggest flirt ever and loves to be around girls. He feels like he has a magnet towards girls. He see's himself as a Alpha Male and doesn't let anyone stand in his way to achieve his goal to become auror just like his dad. He takes classes very seriously but gets distracted mostly from the girls. He can be a real charmer and is kind and friendly to others. But when someone stands in his way he can be really harsh to them. He is the younger brother of Beaubelle but they are very much different from eachother. He doesn't like reading that much, he prefers action and Defence Against The Dark Arts is his favorite subject. He is also the cousin of Sofia, Gabriel, Therese and Gabriella.

What I'm looking for:
For Liam I always search for girls he hangs out with or some male buddies. He is gonna flirt all the time with girls and wants to introduce himself to everyone so I can see him meeting a lot of people. I don't have a final yet for him and dating is everything still open. I can see him dating a lot of girls. Enemies are also possible.

giphy.gif

CHARLOTTE JANE HARPER

Here we have one of my favorites Charlotte. She is the younger sister of Matthew and half sister of Odette where she is now aware of. Charlotte is very spoiled and next level confident about herself. She see's herself as leader and is very good at it. She will never follow anybody, because she likes to do what she wants. She isn't a fan of rules, but wants to have the Professors on her side and not having trouble with them. She is sycophant and especially with the Professors, she wants to prove herself and takes classes very seriously. Charlotte is also clever, mostly at playing people and winning them over. She can act very nicely but mostly that comes with a price and she can be a great actrice. She is ambitious of becoming CEO and follow her dad, since Matthew wants to walk another path. Charlotte is a real mean girl, that loves of being in the spotlight and becoming a populair girl. Now her goal in life is to make Odette her life a hell, since she blames her for ruining their family bond.

What I am looking for: She already has a few people (minions she calls it that inside of her head) that will hang out with her and follow her around. But I am looking for more, it will be nice from her own year or now first years. But I can see her telling older people what to do either. She has already a final, but for dating everything is open. I already have a main enemy for her, but I can see her having a lot. So really everything is welcome with her.
tumblr_inline_n3rw6uFC7f1rg5w1l.gif

ATHENA ISABELLA HOLMGAARD

This is one of my newbies. Athena is born in Denmark but moved to England for her mothers work. Athena is the oldest child and has two younger sisters. She is the niece of Evelyn and Espen, since her mother is the sister of Evelyn her father. Athena is sorted in the same house as Evelyn and is really happy with that. She likes her niece very much and looks up to her. Athena has a good relationship with her other niece Emilia who is sorted into Hufflepuff. She will hang out a lot with her. Athena is social and musically. She is not a hard person to become friends with and is easygoing. She loves to make music or sing. Athena comes out of a wealthy family but doesn't act like that. Athena is very motivated for the things she likes. She is good aware of her positive and more negative qualities. Athena doesn't like bullies but doesn't always dare to stand up against them. She feels bad though about the victims.

What I'm looking for: For Athena I'm looking for a best friend and more friends. She is very easygoing so it doesn't matter to her which house. She doesn't have a final and no plans for dating yet. Enemies are welcome too or some people who know Evelyn and Espen.

tumblr_om749pzniA1w6h3rvo4_250.gif

AMELIE FLORENCE MARCHAND
Last but not least is Amelie. She is one of the triplets that got sorted this year. Amelie is the youngest and the most different from the twins. Her other sisters got sorted together in Gryffindor, For Amelie this is a big change, but she is not really sad about it. She is ready to sort out her own path and is very nosy and curious about everything. She loves to explore why people are doing things and their motivation after that. She is born in France and speaks it really good. She had took lessons with her sisters to learn english and she is doing a great job. Amelie is an intelligent lady and is always open to learn, not only about magic but also from others and learning about herself. She is very social and mostly the peacemaker for her sisters, since they are both stubborn. She loves her sisters very much and will be hanging out with them too.

What I am looking for: Friends! Partners in crime to find out secrets and that likes her curiousity. She doesn't have a final yet or no plans for dating. Enemies are welcome too.

Hello Hello!

So, I have suggestions for you, one, Marcos and Gabriella should RP again, to really build their friendship. As should Simon and Charlotte.

For Sofia, I have a fourth year Signy Forstrom, she's a hufflepuff, she a very warm and inviting person, she's a hard worker and she's always keen to be someone's friend. She certainly wouldn't be the type to be scared off by Sofia's attitude and could end up being a good friend to her. Someone who can just be there for her.

Finally, for your two first years, Athena and Mazikeen are in the same house and year, so they could certainly be friends. And I also have Derek Tahana a slytherin who could be friends with either Athena or Amelie. He's a chill person, really likes sports, energetic.

Just let me know if you want to do any of this!

Jamiee!!

I still think Evelyn and Geo needs to meet properly :r Since they were both at the Fashion Show maybe they can bond over that? It's not a side that Geo shows very often, but during her third year she's definitely going to pick up the confidence (especially about the way she looks) so perhaps Evelyn could be someone she looks up to?

Emziess!!

Marcos x Gabriella: For sure! Perhaps you want to start something for them?
Simon x Charlotte: Also!! I can start this?

Athena x Mazikeen: I really can see them becoming good friends! Reacted in the Gryff common room, perhaps we can build it from here?

Derek x Athena or Amelie: Also keen for this! Perhaps later we can start this.

Pheeb!!

Geo x Evelyn: Yeah love this! Evelyn will be very honered and would sure help Geo with building up confidence or fashion related stuff. Can you perhaps start something whenever you want?

Hey! :hug:

Alright so my first idea is to have Amelie and Winnie be friends! They are both first year Ravenclaws and Winnie is also super curious and willing to find out new things, so I can see them getting along really well! Maybe they run into each other during their first night at Hogwarts, get to talking, and just end up being friends and sitting together in all their classes?

The second idea is less of an idea and more of a statement that we should rp Liam and Nixon again for the new school year cause I kind of fell behind on their last thread, sorry! But we gotta rp our wingmen becoming best buds :D

I am also always keen to rp Evelyn and Flavio because I love their dynamic, but we should focus on the other ideas first if you think they fit! Let me know what you think!

Yaaaas ;D Ill start something up this evening if you're happy for it to be set at the beginning of this next year?

Jamie!!!

Alexis&&Liam - I think they should formally meet!! They were introduced by Jocelyn Moors at a dance (can't remember what :D ) but that did not go beyond a hi and hello.

Alexis&&Charlotte - I think I sent you a PM on this but anyways. I actually wanted Alexis to be like Charlotte's minion/rival (if you still remember the last time you posted a thread on this). Alexis also excels in class and knows a lot of people.Aside from this, she is multilingual and musically talented. Maybe, this could irritate Charlotte who wants to the best at everything.

Noelle Maxwell&&Your first years - Noelle is the other half of the Maxwell twins. Yvette, who is in Slytherin, is a complete opposite of Noelle. Noelle is kind, friendly and everything nice. He is a bookworm and can speak French, Welsh and Irish.

Talitha&&Your first years - Ali is mean and does not like to be in HNZ. She is jealous of her cousin, Alexis. She likes to get in trouble and blames the fault on others. However, deep inside, she was just looking for someone who can see beyond her mean side. She is passionate and thoughtful to only few people.

Anna!!

Amelie x Winnie: I already thought of this! I would really love it when they would meet. I'm guessing they really can become best mates. Love that idea! I can open something in the Ravenclaw Common room or a hallway close?

Liam x Nixon: Yeah sure! Perhaps you want to open something for these dudes? I really like them together. I really love rping them.

Evelyn x Flavio: Sure this can come later on perhaps! With more fifth years perhaps.

Arle!

Alexis x Liam: Yeah sure this can come along the way.

Alexis x Charlotte: I'm pretty sure Charlotte doesn't like Alexis at all. But she will act nice and be the oscar actress as she is. I'm keen to RP this. Charlotte doesn't really like it when Alexis comes between her friendship with Simon. Perhaps you want to open something?

For the first years we can look for them to meet in classes perhaps. I'm sure that will happen.

Elizabeth Wespurt said:

Arle!

Alexis x Liam: Yeah sure this can come along the way.

Alexis x Charlotte: I'm pretty sure Charlotte doesn't like Alexis at all. But she will act nice and be the oscar actress as she is. I'm keen to RP this. Charlotte doesn't really like it when Alexis comes between her friendship with Simon. Perhaps you want to open something?

For the first years we can look for them to meet in classes perhaps. I'm sure that will happen.[/small]
Alexis && Liam: I can start something on this. But if you have an idea on this, then you can open up something for them.

Alexis && Charlotte: I can open something on this. We can even let Simon join in as well. :D

For the firsties, I can start something with either Noelle or Talitha. I can already see Noelle and Amelie get along together because of their common role in siblinghood. Noelle has an evil twin. :p Although Noelle and Athena will be good friends too.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back