Alex Sheffield

OOC First Name
Patrick
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curved 13 Inch Flexible Walnut Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Hello.
Well, I'm new to this plot arrangement thing.

tumblr_mj1nr8i7Wp1rzuqz2o1_500.gif
(Click for char development)
Alex is a sociable person, meaning he'll always try to be nice to everyone and get as much friends as possible, but he won't hesitate to dispute and fight with people he just doesn't like.

Another big part about him, he's got a guitar and a good singing voice, so there's some music roleplay potential there if anyone's interested.

So I'm looking for anything really, a good friend, an acquaintance, a rival, or a young love romantic interest. Anything will do, I'm just hoping to start some relationships with this character

Looking forward to any replies.

Hey, I have 3 firsties I could see Alex interacting with. Let me know what you think.

He's met darling Odette already, and I think it's interesting because Alex is one of the first people she's shown her true self to even a little by being so irritated with him. I could see them as enemies? Odette can be very unpleasant when she doesn't like someone, and she was really rude to him earlier. If you'd like to do more with them I think it could be very interesting. She wasn't a fan of him calling her Princess. :shifty:

I have Rose who is in the same house as Alex, so they could meet easily. She's a very adventurous and social girl, so I think they would get along. She's friendly and fun but can also be headstrong and stubborn, and she doesn't really care about rules a lot. Do you think they could be friends?

My last firstie is a boy named Tristan and he's in Hufflepuff. He's a lot quieter and tends to stay in the background, though he's not really shy. If Alex approached him for any reason I think they could be potential friends.

Neither Rose nor Tristan are very musical, so I don't know if we could rp much with that (though I think they'd both be impressed with Alex' skills). Odette can sing but if they become enemies I'm not sure how we would combine that. If you have any ideas please let me know!

I can offer up Lily as a potential friend. She's quite quiet at the moment but will come out of her shell in later years. I also have a fourth year Slytherin if you need anyone to pick on him :r

Odette Harper said:
Hey, I have 3 firsties I could see Alex interacting with. Let me know what you think.

He's met darling Odette already, and I think it's interesting because Alex is one of the first people she's shown her true self to even a little by being so irritated with him. I could see them as enemies? Odette can be very unpleasant when she doesn't like someone, and she was really rude to him earlier. If you'd like to do more with them I think it could be very interesting. She wasn't a fan of him calling her Princess. :shifty:

I have Rose who is in the same house as Alex, so they could meet easily. She's a very adventurous and social girl, so I think they would get along. She's friendly and fun but can also be headstrong and stubborn, and she doesn't really care about rules a lot. Do you think they could be friends?
Oh yeah, I'm definitely up for Alex and Odette being enemies. Alex is harshly against lying and dishonest friendships, so he'd really try to put a stop on Odette. However, he's also kind, so he might give her a pass here and there. I'd love to see them building their tensions through the year.

As for Rose, a simple nice friendship would be nice to have, especially since they're both in the same house as you mentioned. I can see them both doing something stupid but fun, as Alex is also not really bothered by the rules.

I'd like to RP with Tristan as well, but I don't want to overburden you with plots maybe for a later date though.
Lily O'Connell said:
I can offer up Lily as a potential friend. She's quite quiet at the moment but will come out of her shell in later years. I also have a fourth year Slytherin if you need anyone to pick on him :r
Sure!
I'm up for a basic friendship, Alex isn't very quiet so he'll probably to make her more sociable, cheer her up and such.

As for the fourth year Slytherin, I can see that happening. Alex is most likely going to stand up for himself, so I can see the conflict.

It looks like you've jumped into the RP in the Hogwarts Express (I'm going to reply to that in a few). Maybe we can have another one with just them a few days later with them being all 'Hey I remember you!' and catching up on their first days in the castle?

Alex Sheffield said:
Oh yeah, I'm definitely up for Alex and Odette being enemies. Alex is harshly against lying and dishonest friendships, so he'd really try to put a stop on Odette. However, he's also kind, so he might give her a pass here and there. I'd love to see them building their tensions through the year.

As for Rose, a simple nice friendship would be nice to have, especially since they're both in the same house as you mentioned. I can see them both doing something stupid but fun, as Alex is also not really bothered by the rules.

I'd like to RP with Tristan as well, but I don't want to overburden you with plots maybe for a later date though.

Thanks for saving me from myself xD I always want to do too much at once and then I find myself drowning in things to do :r so either Odette or Rose would be best for now. Maybe Rose and Alex? They could meet in the common room or something. ^_^

Tristan Collins said:
Thanks for saving me from myself xD I always want to do too much at once and then I find myself drowning in things to do :r so either Odette or Rose would be best for now. Maybe Rose and Alex? They could meet in the common room or something. ^_^
Yeah!
Sounds good, in the Gryffindor common room I suppose, want me to start? :)
Corrine Lagos said:
It looks like you've jumped into the RP in the Hogwarts Express (I'm going to reply to that in a few). Maybe we can have another one with just them a few days later with them being all 'Hey I remember you!' and catching up on their first days in the castle?
Yup!
Sounds great, got any locations in mind? Student lounge, library..
I can start if you want.

If you want to start, please ^_^ I'll try to reply soon!

Corrine Lagos said:
Yup!
Sounds great, got any locations in mind? Student lounge, library..
I can start if you want.[/quote]I think Corrine plans to avoid the library for as long as she can. xD Maybe the courtyard or somewhere else outside? If you could, that would be great!

Hi Patrick!!

I was enjoying the Margo x Alex x Odette RP :r I don't think Odette's comments will have damaged Margo's opinion of him, and Margo thinks he's quite nice. :shifty: Would you like to have them interact some more? Because I'd totally be up for it! Although I'm not sure how Odette would feel if she knew? :r

Corrine Lagos said:
I think Corrine plans to avoid the library for as long as she can. xD Maybe the courtyard or somewhere else outside? If you could, that would be great!
Courtyard sounds good, I'll let you know when I start it!
Professor Monty Pendleton said:
I was enjoying the Margo x Alex x Odette RP :r I don't think Odette's comments will have damaged Margo's opinion of him, and Margo thinks he's quite nice. :shifty: Would you like to have them interact some more? Because I'd totally be up for it! Although I'm not sure how Odette would feel if she knew? :r
Oooohhh that sounds fun. Alex and Margo making friends while Odette and Alex are in an enemy-like status. Sounds good, I'd really like to see the drama there. :D

Got any ideas on how to get this rolling?
Corrine Lagos said:
If you could, that would be great!
Here you go!

Oooohhh that sounds fun. Alex and Margo making friends while Odette and Alex are in an enemy-like status. Sounds good, I'd really like to see the drama there. :D

Got any ideas on how to get this rolling?

Yasss :party: :devious: Hmm... I imagine Margo might seek Alex out - he seemed friendly, which is all the reason she needs =)) I could start something where she waits for him after that charms lesson?

Professor Monty Pendleton said:
Yasss :party: :devious: Hmm... I imagine Margo might seek Alex out - he seemed friendly, which is all the reason she needs =)) I could start something where she waits for him after that charms lesson?
Sure!

Hello I'm Kaye ^_^ Unfortunately I don't have any firsties but I do have some things in mind if you're interested.

My character Eleanor Hope seems like she would get along with Alex very well. I can see Ellie making lots and lots of flower crowns for him and she also wouldn't hesitate to show Alex around the school. If he wouldn't mind someone a bit older, they could slowly become a love interest later on too if you're okay with that. Also if you don't have a final I dibs :r

If you're looking for a potential enemy I have Eleanor's twin Lilyanna Hope or even worse I have Calum Lloyd. Lilyanna gets ticked off really easily and so if Alex did something to annoy her, which isn't too hard to do, she would instantly begin to hate him and therefore a sort of negative relationship will begin.
With Calum this could be a bit different. Calum bullies anyone who is less vulnerable than him and if he sees Alex alone or out of place it would be a perfect opportunity for something bad to happen.

So yeah, let me know what you think :D

Charlotte Owens said:
Hello I'm Kaye ^_^ Unfortunately I don't have any firsties but I do have some things in mind if you're interested.

My character Eleanor Hope seems like she would get along with Alex very well. I can see Ellie making lots and lots of flower crowns for him and she also wouldn't hesitate to show Alex around the school. If he wouldn't mind someone a bit older, they could slowly become a love interest later on too if you're okay with that. Also if you don't have a final I dibs :r

If you're looking for a potential enemy I have Eleanor's twin Lilyanna Hope or even worse I have Calum Lloyd. Lilyanna gets ticked off really easily and so if Alex did something to annoy her, which isn't too hard to do, she would instantly begin to hate him and therefore a sort of negative relationship will begin.
With Calum this could be a bit different. Calum bullies anyone who is less vulnerable than him and if he sees Alex alone or out of place it would be a perfect opportunity for something bad to happen.

So yeah, let me know what you think :D
Hey Kaye!

I'm interested in what you said about Eleanor. Alex can never have too many friends, and a person to show him around would be a life savior as he gets lost very easily ( as seen here ) As for the romantic interested, I can see that happening later on, if things go as planned. (Also I don't know what you mean by final but i don't have a final anything sorry I'm new )

Some enemies would be nice as well >:D
Especially if Liyanna's Eleanor's twin. Just like with Odette and Margo, I can see a conflict here with Alex being in good relatons with one and bad with the other. So I'm up for that as well.

Bullies too!
I'm up for it, I could use some lows in Alex'es story, like a bully. I'd like to experiment with Alex in those circumstances.

In general, I'm up to all the things you said. If you want, you can chose which one you'd like yourself (You don't have to do all three if you don't want), but I have plenty of free time and am taking as many plots as possible. Let me know so we can start soon.
Thanks!

Yes! I'm so excited to see how Eleanor and Alex's relationship would turn out! By final I mean a person whom Alex will finally end up with in the end and start a family with and whatever xD I'm currently busy with exams so would you mind starting this one?

As for Lilyanna and Alex I think this kind of relationship would be interesting too, especially if Ellie and Alex get along really well. Besides, Lilyanna doesn't like many of Eleanor's friends anyway so it might not make much of a difference xD I can start this one! ^_^

With Calum and Alex, I definitely feel like Calum would be a better enemy for him and so I'm looking forward to this one too. Would you be able to start this one as well if you don't mind? Thanks :D

I can't wait to RP with you :wub:

Calum Lloyd said:
Yes! I'm so excited to see how Eleanor and Alex's relationship would turn out! By final I mean a person whom Alex will finally end up with in the end and start a family with and whatever xD I'm currently busy with exams so would you mind starting this one?

As for Lilyanna and Alex I think this kind of relationship would be interesting too, especially if Ellie and Alex get along really well. Besides, Lilyanna doesn't like many of Eleanor's friends anyway so it might not make much of a difference xD I can start this one! ^_^

With Calum and Alex, I definitely feel like Calum would be a better enemy for him and so I'm looking forward to this one too. Would you be able to start this one as well if you don't mind? Thanks :D

I can't wait to RP with you :wub:
Sounds great!

I'll get mine started as soon as I come home from school.

Here's one for Eleanor and one for Calum!

Also, here's a RP everyone's invited to if you wanna interact with Alex

Hi, Patrick

I'll offer up one at the moment as I am very busy with college and all. Maybe when everything's done for the semester I'll offer more.

I have Delphine Grimbald, a French Ravenclaw with a bit of an attitude due to her secret. She's book smart, friendly (if befriending the right person), and trustworthy. The only problem about her is that, she lies very often to people even to her closes friends which are known people in the wizarding community of France. Delphine is very particular about the people she meets by asking their blood status (I know it's very racist) but I was thinking that she could skip that thing on Alex because she desperately needs a friend she could tell her problems with, even telling him about her secret.

Her secret "Telling people that she and her family are purebloods to gain access to the French aristocratic scene" which they have acquired for centuries. Also, Delphine is a Quidditch fan and if lucky she'll be trying out for the Ravenclaw team next IC year. I think I've covered everything but do message if you have any questions regarding Delphine.

Delphine Grimbald said:
Hi, Patrick

I'll offer up one at the moment as I am very busy with college and all. Maybe when everything's done for the semester I'll offer more.

I have Delphine Grimbald , a French Ravenclaw with a bit of an attitude due to her secret. She's book smart, friendly (if befriending the right person), and trustworthy. The only problem about her is that, she lies very often to people even to her closes friends which are known people in the wizarding community of France. Delphine is very particular about the people she meets by asking their blood status (I know it's very racist) but I was thinking that she could skip that thing on Alex because she desperately needs a friend she could tell her problems with, even telling him about her secret.

Her secret "Telling people that she and her family are purebloods to gain access to the French aristocratic scene" which they have acquired for centuries. Also, Delphine is a Quidditch fan and if lucky she'll be trying out for the Ravenclaw team next IC year. I think I've covered everything but do message if you have any questions regarding Delphine.
That sounds really interesting.

Alex is a person that easily forgives, and if he likes the person, and if they kick it off, Delphine lying to him won't be a problem. Alex is a muggle-born, so if Delphine can skin that, Alex will provide a proper friend if you're up for it.

Don't know if you can start a plot, or should I?

(P. S. Sorry for the late reply, didn't reallly check HNZ until now)

That would be awesome. I'm sure Delphine and Alex will have a crazy friendship up a head. Would you be so kind to start one? Please, and thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back