I'm new here

Hi Louisa!

Welcome to HNZ. We love to see new faces around the board! If you need any help with anything, please feel free to reach out.

You can find all the information for anything you will ever need right here, but feel free to ask any clarifying questions if you ever have any. If you need staff help, any of these people can help!

I look forward to seeing you around! DM me if you ever want to plot of just chat in general.

~ Zazz

Kia ora Louisa, welcome to HNZ! Glad the site caught your eye :party: I'm Rowan, I'm from Aotearoa New Zealand IRL so always down to answer questions about the site's setting :p

If you ever wanna chat or plot, feel free to let me know! I've got characters all over the place so I'm keen for pretty much any kinda plots you're interested in :D

Hi Louisa! Welcome to HNZ! :D

Welcome to HNZ Louisa! I'm from Latvia Glad to see someone from a neighboring country. :wub:

Welcome to HNZ, Louisa! I'm Cyndi, one of the admin. I see you've already been offered some useful links. If you need any more help, don't hesitate to reach out. I hope you enjoy your time on the site! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back