I thought I wasn't doing this, but hey suprise!

June Davenport

Obviously, the best ✨

OOC First Name
Jamie
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Straight 16 Inch Swishy Ash Wand with Veela Hair Core
So last week I was like, no not neccesary and just go with the flow. But today I feel different and since I'm looking for a few stuff for my students mostly I just throw it out there. The sistersss:

Camille Livia Carter (1st Year)
tumblr_pcczyyKigo1vmjs6wo2_250.gifv

Shy | Pleaser | Hypersensitive | Caring
Camille is my new first year. She is the youngest child of the Davenports and is adopted by Landon Carter and his family. Camille is an very sweet girl, who thinks of others before herself and can't rest herself before she knows someone else is ok. If someone she cares about a lot and stands close to her doesn't feel well she feels that deeply too. She likes drawing, reading, being outdoors/forests and animals and plants. Camille isn't much of an talker, rather observes first. It will take time for her to feel comfertable around someone or at an place.

If you want to know more you can check her bio for more background info.

What she needs?
I'm especially looking for people in her year or just above that will make use of her and influence her to do stuff she actually doesn't like to do. Some strong personalitys she doesn't dare to say no to. Also a few close friends would be fun.

June Agnes Davenport (4th Year)
244b44ba8d0e5e858e9afb35c8c35564b39bb3b9.gifv

Determined | Selfish | Manipulative | Intelligent
June is more confident than ever, because her first goal is achieved to become top point earner for her house and the highest of all houses last year. Now she has all her eyes on getting that prefect badge on her and will have nothing else than that in front of her. The two people closest to what you could call an friend are now absent from the school, so she is kind of all into books and doesn't put much effort in social contacts. With her younger sister now joining, it will be interesting how she will responds to that. In a way it is something she tries to use to get to Landon, and will use her sister to do so but also her sister is a weak spot for her. Although she is very angry for betraying her.

If you want to know more you can check her bio for more background info.

What she needs?
I would love for her to have some situations where she will be mean and harsh to people trying to compete with her. So some rivals/enemy plots again. Perhaps younger students who look up to her an bit, older students to hang out with, Future romantic plots (boys), although I'm not sure when June will have interest for this. Also professor contacts since she is trying to stay on their good side also welcome.

If you like to plot with Professor Noel Waldgrave, just PM me. And I can see what is possible.

Last edited:
Hi :wub:

Ambrose x Camille: need to be friends please thank you. He definitely isn't a strong personality or someone that would use her, so I think he could perhaps be one of the few true friends you're aiming for?

Hiii! :wub:

@Chloe Thompson I love that! I think he could make Camille laugh through his actions and It would be super cute if they turn out as close friends. So I'm def up to that. In the train topic which ended, she really liked the fact he gave her a turn to speak, so she will remember! I can start something perhaps for them? Any thoughts where or he likes to go?

Last edited:
Hey :hug:

I have an idea for you!

I think Miro and Camille to possibly be friends? He is a second year and in Gryffindor but I think since Camille loves the outdoors it would make sense for them to run into each other on the school grounds where Miro is exploring. Miro tends to want to take shy people under his wing and help them come out of their shells a bit so I like the idea of him wanting to be her friend and them just hanging out on the great lawn or in the gardens!

Hey :hug:

I have an idea for you!

I think Miro and Camille to possibly be friends? He is a second year and in Gryffindor but I think since Camille loves the outdoors it would make sense for them to run into each other on the school grounds where Miro is exploring. Miro tends to want to take shy people under his wing and help them come out of their shells a bit so I like the idea of him wanting to be her friend and them just hanging out on the great lawn or in the gardens!

Hi Anna!

That would be great. If she had observed and feels comfertable she would appreciate it. If he would ask her of anything she would do it, so perhaps that will help. Outside would be great indeed, the gardens would be great! Do you have the time to start something for them? Or later on is fine also.

Hi Anna!

That would be great. If she had observed and feels comfertable she would appreciate it. If he would ask her of anything she would do it, so perhaps that will help. Outside would be great indeed, the gardens would be great! Do you have the time to start something for them? Or later on is fine also.
Sure, I can try to start it soon and I'll post the link here/PM you once it's posted :D

older students to hang out with,
Hey Jamie! I figured I could maybe offer something different than just Vanity hating for June, and I wondered if maybe my fifth year Anisha could be a fit for her? She's now a prefect and she has been dueling champion for a few years, she also (usually) gets good grades. I don't think their personalities mash all that well and they'll probably not get along the best, but it could be interesting for June to try and put up with her maybe to get prefect tips? Or whatever else we can think of.

Hey Jamie! I figured I could maybe offer something different than just Vanity hating for June, and I wondered if maybe my fifth year Anisha could be a fit for her? She's now a prefect and she has been dueling champion for a few years, she also (usually) gets good grades. I don't think their personalities mash all that well and they'll probably not get along the best, but it could be interesting for June to try and put up with her maybe to get prefect tips? Or whatever else we can think of.

Heya!

June and Vanity will cross paths I’m sure more often. But I like the idea of Anisha and June. I guess she will be open for tips, not that she thinks she needs it. But she wants to have some contacts with older people so it wouldn’t hurt. Also she wants to be better in duelling so an partner would be great.

Perhaps we can meet in the dueling chamber or trophy room? @Anisha Khatri

Last edited:
Hiii! :wub:

@Chloe Thompson I love that! I think he could make Camille laugh through his actions and It would be super cute if they turn out as close friends. So I'm def up to that. In the train topic which ended, she really liked the fact he gave her a turn to speak, so she will remember! I can start something perhaps for them? Any thoughts where or he likes to go?

Yesss, sounds good! Ambrose could be anywhere, really. Quidditch pitch, library, student lounge reading a book, arts room practicing music. Whichever place you feel Camille would be too!

Heya!

June and Vanity will cross paths I’m sure more often. But I like the idea of Anisha and June. I guess she will be open for tips, not that she thinks she needs it. But she wants to have some contacts with older people so it wouldn’t hurt. Also she wants to be better in duelling so an partner would be great.

Perhaps we can meet in the dueling chamber or trophy room? @Anisha Khatri
That sounds good, I could see either place for them. Would you want to start or should I add it to my list?

That sounds good, I could see either place for them. Would you want to start or should I add it to my list?

If you have some time perhaps you want to start it? I need to start some others I forgot so would be great! If not let me know, that I'll add it.

Heyy I think Noah and Camille would be great friends! Noah is really kind and sweet and responsible and he definitely isn’t the kind of person who would use her! I feel like maybe he’d get protective of her if someone does try to use her or something, and would do something about that xD maybe we could throw them in a plot and see what happens/how they’d interact?

Heyy I think Noah and Camille would be great friends! Noah is really kind and sweet and responsible and he definitely isn’t the kind of person who would use her! I feel like maybe he’d get protective of her if someone does try to use her or something, and would do something about that xD maybe we could throw them in a plot and see what happens/how they’d interact?

Hiya!! Ahh so many nice people, so far nobody but June can hurt her it seems xD But Noah seems great, perhaps he can help her get on a broom too. I'm very up for them in a plot for sure! What do you suggest?

Hiya!! Ahh so many nice people, so far nobody but June can hurt her it seems xD But Noah seems great, perhaps he can help her get on a broom too. I'm very up for them in a plot for sure! What do you suggest?
Sounds great! Maybe they meet in the common room and Noah sees her studying or reading or something and is curious so goes up to her?

Sounds great! Maybe they meet in the common room and Noah sees her studying or reading or something and is curious so goes up to her?

He coming to her would def be helpfull, since she is not so much an talker. In that case it's logic that I start it. I can put it on the list!

If you have some time perhaps you want to start it? I need to start some others I forgot so would be great! If not let me know, that I'll add it.
ye no worries I'll add it to my list!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back