Alex Sheffield

OOC First Name
Patrick
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curved 13 Inch Flexible Walnut Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Well, I'm back.

And I'm in need for plots. Alex is second year now, he's single, he's got a few friends but nothing too tight. He's looking for enemies, mentors, friends, childhood sweethearts, whatever. Throw it at me either in the replies or in the PMs.

Here's his development.

Thank you guys! ^_^

Yess :party: :party:

Annoyingly I am moving house in 2 days D: buut I would really love to RP Margo and Patrick again some time, if you'd like to?!! Maybe after the Yule Bule topics are done? (otherwise I'll have too many to keep up with!)

Welcome back (again ^_^ )!

Professor Monty Pendleton said:
Yess :party: :party:

Annoyingly I am moving house in 2 days D: buut I would really love to RP Margo and Patrick again some time, if you'd like to?!! Maybe after the Yule Bule topics are done? (otherwise I'll have too many to keep up with!)

Welcome back (again ^_^ )!
Oh yeah, Margo and Alex you mean haha.
I like the way they interact together, considering Odette and all.
Yeah, I'm up for that. Hit me up when you think you are able to start more RPs. ^_^ ^_^
Leila Walden said:
i'll message you on Skype! I have a few ideas :D
I totally forgot about Skype :O

I'm firing that up again, talk to you there! ^_^

I can offer two persons. Sofia Rosenberg and Beaubelle Waldgrave both second years now. Sofia is a flirt and how more attention from boys how better. She would be even happier. She is social but has a fear of losing people so she is carefull with letting people too close or sometimes not even carefull at all when she should. Beaubelle is the niece of Sofia and is completly different. She is very shy and insecure about herself. She takes her study seriously and books are her best friends. She has some friends but could use more, since Alex likes music too that could bond them. Beaubelle is musically but not very confident about it. She can sing and play the guitar. We can also discuss more at skype.

Hi Patrick,

welcome back.
I'd love to toss Minerva into the mix for any kind of rpage - frenemies might be good actually.
It's about time she had a run in with someone xD

she's amazing at Piano and reads music like its her first language - all her stuff is piled up in her bio if you can manage to sift through it. If you can't, not to worry - I'll give you the short run down if interested.

^_^

Evelyn Manning said:
I can offer two persons. Sofia Rosenberg and Beaubelle Waldgrave both second years now. Sofia is a flirt and how more attention from boys how better. She would be even happier. She is social but has a fear of losing people so she is carefull with letting people too close or sometimes not even carefull at all when she should. Beaubelle is the niece of Sofia and is completly different. She is very shy and insecure about herself. She takes her study seriously and books are her best friends. She has some friends but could use more, since Alex likes music too that could bond them. Beaubelle is musically but not very confident about it. She can sing and play the guitar. We can also discuss more at skype.
I think I had an RP with Beaubelle already, but I'm more interested in Sofia. Alex is very friendly and sociable when it comes to making friends, but if Sofia shows him her flirty side, he'd probably go extremely shy.

I'm interested, if you want, could you start a topic if you have any ideas, or should I?
Minerva Khulik said:
Hi Patrick,

welcome back.
I'd love to toss Minerva into the mix for any kind of rpage - frenemies might be good actually.
It's about time she had a run in with someone xD

she's amazing at Piano and reads music like its her first language - all her stuff is piled up in her bio if you can manage to sift through it. If you can't, not to worry - I'll give you the short run down if interested.

^_^
Yeah, I'm totally for that!

I have an interesting plot in mind, a bit of a conflict/contest about music knowledge, where they could bond but also create a rivalry possibly.

I could start a topic if you'd like.

I can offer Syrus if you like? He a second year, Gryffindor. Kinda into pretty much everything in the family.

Minerva Khulik said:
That would be great, thanks Patrick ^_^
I'll PM you when I have it done!
Stella Stilinski said:
I can offer Syrus if you like? He a second year, Gryffindor. Kinda into pretty much everything in the family.
Sure, two Gryffindor kids just hanging around. I'll get a simple topic up and running and PM you!

I have so much for you :devious: but I'll give you one from the same house as Alex.

Her name is Heather Jenkins, she has an older sister in Slytherin. I have not plotted nor roleplay with her yet but I'm trying my best to keep up with 10 or so students. Anyways, Heather here is the sweetest and loves anything with flowers. She loves wearing flower crowns because of her sister's influence on her. She's easily hurt and would cry if you said something bad about her. Heather is very proud of her new found sister and brags about her to anyone. Her loyalty though is very strong, she will stick to her friends no matter what and may or may not retaliate back to their enemies.

If you want more of my students I have from 1st to 5th year students. I have adults and unsorted too if you want. Like Paisley here :r

Paisley Aberdeen said:
I have so much for you :devious: but I'll give you one from the same house as Alex.

Her name is Heather Jenkins, she has an older sister in Slytherin. I have not plotted nor roleplay with her yet but I'm trying my best to keep up with 10 or so students. Anyways, Heather here is the sweetest and loves anything with flowers. She loves wearing flower crowns because of her sister's influence on her. She's easily hurt and would cry if you said something bad about her. Heather is very proud of her new found sister and brags about her to anyone. Her loyalty though is very strong, she will stick to her friends no matter what and may or may not retaliate back to their enemies.

If you want more of my students I have from 1st to 5th year students. I have adults and unsorted too if you want. Like Paisley here :r
Yeah, I'd like Alex to have more Gryffindor friends! I think they'd work out okay as Alex wouldn't be someone to talk nastily about someone, might even found her flower obsession cute.. To a certain degree xD

Alex would be a good friend for her. Wanna play heads or tails for who gets to start the topic?

P.S. Sorry for taking so long to respond.

Say no more, fam! I'll make the topic and PM it to you. I'm in the mood to do topics ;)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back