Hufflepuff's Practice :P

Peter was Zooming around the pitch looking for the snitch, but acting as though he had found it.
He lay flat on his broom, trying some tricks.
He first dived when he was 300ft above the ground and he sped towards the ground and he pulled out of the dive when he was 6ft above the ground.
He felt proud of himself for the dive.
He then tried something he hadn't tried before.
He stayed 6ft above the ground in case he fell off.
Then he went for it, he was speeding around the pitch and he stood up.
One foot first and then the other, the feeling was great he finally could stand up.
'Whoa...'
He lost his balance and fell off.
Just when he nearly hit the ground he grabbed onto the broom and swung right the way around it and sat back on.

"Maybe we should introduce ourselves to each other and say something we like about quidditch?" Rhyspa suggested. "I don't really know many of you," she gestured her hand towards a majority of the first years.

Caysi nodded and said " OK, Please say your full name, year and age and your favourite sports,your favourite color and something interesting about yourself".

"I'll go first". she mumbled. " My name is Caysi Katherine Finnigan, I'm a second year, I'm 13 and my favourite sports are: Swimming,Diving, Tennis,Quidditch, Hockey, Soccer and Base-ball". " I love purple and green".
She looked around and tried to think about something interesting about her-self " I ......I'm very flexible". she smiled.

Peter walked over and said;
'My name is Peter Ryan, First year, im 13 :), my favourite sports are Bowling, a bit of Soccer and Quidditch.'
'Umm... I love reading '
he smiled... he couldn't think of anything else.

"My name is Angelica Schuster, I'm 11 years old, my favorite sports are Quidditch, Hockey, Netball, and Soccer, and something interesting about myself would be that I love chocolate," she laughed, not knowing what other interesting thing there was about her.

"I'm Rhyspa Lane Aireous, I'm a second year, and I am 13 years of age," she grinned. "My favorite sports are quidditch and soccer. My favorite color is purple and I enjoy reading." Rhyspa smiled.

Crystal grinned and said,"Crystal peakocks,11,running and quiditch and a bit of dance,Purple and a regular book worm!"

Cameron thought for a min before responding with "Cameron... your not gonna know my middle name:)P) Lawson, 1st year here, hmm running and weight lifting, seems ill be following suit with the color purple, and umm intresting.. me .. not to be had in the same sentence."

Caysi laughed and said " Anybody else?". she looked around to see if anyone else would say anything.

"I'm Sam Britton,11 years old."He smiled."My favorite sport are baseball,tennis,football,and Quidditch."Sam took a brief pause before he said."Favorite colors are blue,green,and orange, and something interesting about me is that I like playing sports."

Caysi smiled and said " Sam...you and I are the only ones that like tennis so far".

"Yeah but isn't it wierd that nearly all of us like purple?!"Crystal said in awe, she had actually never had friends who liked purple before and it was strange to suddenly have so many!"I guess the sorting hat was right to put us all in the same house."she added thoughtfully.

Rhyspa giggled. "Cyrstal! I'd never thought about that."

Kat smiled and decided to introduce herself. "My name is Katheryn Elizabeth Kingsley. Im 11 but my birthday is in like a month. I have an older sister who goes here. Im a dancer. Ive taken ballet since I was like three. I really like purple but I think my favorite color would have to be orange or lime green." she told her team.

Caysi smiled and said " That's about everyone". " Ok...let's see.". she said and then she thought. " Let's pick partners and then we'll do little activities". she smiled.

Peter walked backwards, he was sure no-one would pick him.

Caysi saw how Peter went backwards and she said to him " Peter..I'll be your partner". she smiled and motioned him over towards her.

'Ok then' he was delighted to finally have a partner because every time there was a team sport he was pick last, and only picked becasue they had to.
'Thanks' he went and walked over to her.

'So, what are we going to do Caysi?' asked Peter

Caysi tried to remember what Liz taught her last year and said " We're going to try some tricks and see each other's tricks afterwards.".

'ok kewl' said Peter, excited

Users who are viewing this thread

Back