Hufflepuff's Practice :P

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi walked up to the pitch and looked at it..It seemed forever since she was on there. She carried her firebolt in her hand and her other Qudditch Training things that she brought with her.
She smiled as she pulled her long black hair into a pony tail and then she sat on the bleachers and looked at her broom, it was still spick and spane since the day she bought it.
She stood up and hopped on the broom and she glided her way down to the grass and she got off her brooms and summoned her other Quidditch things and she sat on the grass waiting for her Quidditch team.

Rhyspa had just gotten the owl from Caysi saying they had practice. She immeadiately grabbed her broom and beaters bat and ran down to the pitch. Rhyspa grinned upon seeing the pitch. It had become one of her favorite places.

"Hey Caysi!" Rhyspa shouted, upon seeing her captain and friend.

Caysi got up and said " Hey!". she smiled. She walked over to Rhyspa and said " Your the first one!". she quickly smiled. " How've you been?".

"I've been good. I was lazy all weekend, although I was never in one place," Rhyspa grinned. "You?"

Caysi smiled and said " Sleeping mostly.". " The whole Quidditch team will be arriving any minute now..". she said looking at her side as a joke.

Rhyspa giggled. "Yeah, Caysi, they'll be here any minute now," she said, her words drenched with sarcasm.

Cameron woke up a little late on the first day of practice. CRAP he thought What a way to make a first impression. After getting dressed in his best pair of shorts and T-shirt he put on his shoes and ran as fast as he could to the quidditch pitch, STREAK in hand. Upon reaching it he noticed he wasnt the last one, silently thanking god that he wasnt.

Rhyspa saw a boy jogging towards the pitch. She recognized him from the party in the common room. "Cameron, right?"

Caysi saw Cameron and said " Hey!". as she went over to him and said " Nice broom!". she added.

Upon reaching the field where two of his teamate were located he nodded to Rhyspa. "ya.. im suprised you remember me." He said with a laugh. "Thanks Caysi" he added for the compliement on his broom.

"Don't worry, I never forget a face," she grinned. "Where's everyone else?"

Caysi gave a small smile and went to sit on the grass and she waited for the rest of the Qudditch team to come.

Caysi got up and went to Emily and said " It's fine...you can use one of the spares". she smiled picking it up and giving it to Emily.

Sam hurried to the Quidditch pitch for practise.He was both excited and worried for some reason.When Sam reached the field he spotted 4 people all ready there,he felt really bad for being late to the very FIRST practise."Hello sorry I'm late and all."Sam said when he reached them.

Rhyspa looked up from the pieces of grass she had been twisting to see Sam and a younger girl. "Hey Sam," she grinned. "I'm guessing you're Emily," she nodded her head in the girls direction.

"Hey,Rhyspa."Sam greeted her back.He turned towards the girl that had also just got here,"Hello,Im Sam Britton."Sam said introducing himself."So is this the whole team?"Sam asked looking at everyone present.

Caysi went up to Sam and said " Hey Sam..". she smiled and then she said to the team" Were just waiting for 4 more people to come.".

"Hey,Caysi"Sam said."Oh,ok.So did they have any people tryout for house teams?"He asked.

Caysi tilted her head a bit and said " Kinda confused me there Sam!". she laughed " Can you repeat that again...but maybe in a simpler way?". she asked because of her weak brain.

Caysi nodded and said " Yes!". She smiled and said " All of us are in Hufflepuff.". she nodded and then also said " Sorry I didn't tell you earlier but I just got a owl from the Headmistress and you all need your proper Quidditch Gear that can be bought at the Quality Quidditch Supplies". she announced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back