Hufflepuff's Practice :P

'Ok so... Do you want me to go first?' He asked Caysi.

'Ok, here goes.'
So he stood on the ground and he went for it!
He threw himself backwards and he landed the backflip. It might not have been perfect but he had never been able to do a backflip at all.
'Yes! I did it!' He said, very excited.

Caysi smiled and clapped and said " Awesome stuff!". " I'll try now".
She took a deep breath and pulled her legs ifront of her and landed calmly and said " Finally I didn't hurt myself". she laughed.

'Yay! We both did it!' He said while smiling.
'What are we going to do? Keep practising flipping or do something else?'

'Umm... no idea' he said.

Caysi nodded and said " Let's practice riding upside down on our broom!". she proclamied.

'Ok' Peter said with a laugh.
He got On his broom and started going forwards.
When he was going a bit fast he twisted up-side-down and he was doing it! He was going upside down. But then he slipped and fell off his broom, lucky he was right above the ground he didn't hurt himself too much.

Caysi saw Peter go off and then she decided to go after him, she flipped her broom upside down fast and she could only see a blur when she was doing it. She was upside down looking at Peter on the ground " Did that hurt?". she asked.

"great"said Crystal."So what should we do?"Looking doubtfully at Caysi and Peter she added"coz I'm not keen on trying that! I don't think I'm experienced enough." She stopped thoughtfully and then said,"Maybe we should try flying and passing from behind our back? or do you have something better in mind?"

Caysi heard Angelica " Be careful if you do try this......We wouldn't want half of the Qudditch team in the hospital wing now would we?". she joked.

'I'm fine' said Peter while he was getting up from the ground.
'I'll try again!' So he got back up and got on his Broom and sped along the pitch.
When he was going he flipped up-side-down and was doing it again!
He was going up-side-down for a while then he just turned the right-way up and he flew over to Caysi.

Caysi thought of something and then once Peter got closer to her she got on the broom ready to flip and then she kicked the broom upside down and she was flipping in mid air. She had to go head first down to the ground which she did and her legs caught the broom and she flew upside down and went over to Peter.

'Whoa!' he said in amazement
'that was awesome!' he said.

" Thank you". " You can go and try". she winked and flew over to the post and back.

'Ok' said Peter.
He went over to the other side of the pitch and flew towards Caysi.
When she was near he kicked the broom up-side-down just like Caysi and he was flipping. He went head-first downwards and his legs caught the broom but his arms didn't. He was still speeding along but his arm got cut on something on the ground.
When he got to Caysi he was still upside down so he stopped and just fell off.
He looked at his arm and it had a cut on it. it was bleeding but he was sure he could survive.

Caysi saw what happened to Peter and jumped of her broom and went over to Peter and said "Are you ok?".

'Ow! I'll be alright, its only little but it sure does hurt!'
He got back on his broom and flew in little circles.

Caysi got back up on her broom and wandered off to the side to put her hair in a ponytail and she went over to Peter and said " Ready to try again?".

'Yep im ready!' he said and sped off and he kicked and the broom went upside down. This time he caught it with his hands and feet.
'Yes!' he said, he finally did it!

(( shesh caysi and peter get married already LMAO u guys are like always on.. im keeping a close watch from now on ))

"Ya i know what you mean.." Cameron replied looking at caysi and peter. "Passing behind our backs sounds good.. until i take a quaffle to the face that is". He said laughing.

((lol, well hey, it's entertaining.. i just don't know when to post :huh: lol
oh, and caysi, you actually typed my name, when i'm guessing it was supposed to be Crystals, considering i didn't say anything, and she did :D))

((( Sorry Angelica :p....:p LOL Cameron!)))

Caysi went off and got on top of the broom and flipped herself and the broom and caught her legs but not her hands, she was flying in the air with just her legs hanging onto the broom and she fell to the ground, she wasn't that far from the ground but a few feet up. She got up with a few cuts but they weren't that big and she got up on her broom and went over to Peter and said " Maybe we should add something else to the routine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back