Hufflepuff's Practice :P

((haha cameron...))

'Yeah, mabye we should,' looking at his cuts.

'Well, could we like try and swerve fastly or something...' he said just trying to say something. 'I dont know what to do, i dont know any moves about Quidditch.' he smiled.

Caysi thought and said " How about when were flipping in the air why don't we switch brooms..like when we jump we kick it to the other person..". " Do you get what I am saying?".

'Yeah... Yeah! Ok lets try that.' he got on his Numbus 2001 and was just hovering, waiting for Caysi's instructions.

Caysi got on her broom and got on top of it and motioned the Peter and she would flip. She jumped and kicked her broom to Peter and waited that he did the same.

Just as Caysi jumped and kicked her broom towards me, I did the same to her, I kicked my Nimbus to her.
He landed on Caysi's Firebolt and it was the best feeling ever! It felt so different to the Nimbus 2001.

Caysi landed on his broom and felt a bit different on his broom and decided to fly towards him.

He sped over to Caysi, 'your broom feels great but I guess you want it back huh?'

" Nah...you can use it for a while". " I'm just going to go and sit on the bleachers for a bit and relax". she headed over to the bleachers and took out her water bottle and said " Would anybody like a water bottle?".

Peter was delighted at this, he sped around the pitch zooming in and out of the goalposts, he felt so much better, mabye he should buy a Firebolt, but they were expensive for me. After about 5 minutes he went over to Caysi and he set down the Firebolt.

'Naa, im stuffed. I think we should go and get these cuts checked out at teh Hospital wing,' he said pointing at her arm and at his.

'Not too much but it could get infected, an open cut like this.'

" True...". she bent down and tied her shoe and then motioned for Peter to sit down " You can sit down if you want to". she smiled.

'Thanks' he said to Caysi as he sat down. He watched as everyone else was flying around.

" Have you ever played Qudditch before this?". she asked taking another sip of her water.

'Well... no. I think my Dad bought me a toy broomstick when I was 1.'

" That's close to a real one I guess....". she laughed looking at other people flying.

'So did you fly before you came here?' he asked, she probably did if she came from a big family of witches and wizards.

" Surprisingly I didn't .....I got taught here and then I practiced through-out the summer."

'Oh, ok cool. Do you reckon we should get these cuts checked out?' he asked while still looking at everyone flying.

Caysi was unsure of whether to leave the team alone for a bit " Yeah...sure". she said getting up.

((( Do you think that we should start a post at the Hospital wing or just pretend to leave and then come back?)))

Peter got up as well.

((whatever you want, we could go to the hospital wing or not))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back