Hufflepuff's Practice :P

Crystal looked around with her finger on her lips wondering who to pair up with...

Cameron stood in the midst of everyone just furrowing his brow. Hmm.. Well im not going to pick anyone.. I'll let them come to me. He thought while still furrowing his brow.

Caysi smiled and said " Remember guys...no super dangerous tricks". she gave a wink. " Ok Peter...any ideas?". she asked.

Crystal walked over to Cameron and said,"Be my partner?"

'Well...' he said in response to Caysi.
'I don't know but I think we should do a tag team race, like I go half-way round the pitch and you go the other half.' Peter said.

Caysi nodded and said " That's a good idea...but we need a trick, maybe some flips". she added.

'ok... well I dont know much about Quidditch tricks and flips so...' said Peter.

Caysi smiled and said " That's ok...". " How about we fly to the posts and we do a flip while were coming close to it and then we go around the posts and when were coming back we can fly upside down."

'Ok, why not' said Peter, a bit scared he'll fall off his broom.

Caysi saw her broom on the side and took out her wand and said " Accio Broom!". the broom came flying out to her hands and then she jumped on the broom and flew up and waited for Peter to come.

Peter saw that Caysi had hopped on her Broom so he hopped on his Numbus 2001 and flew up to her.

Caysi smiled and said ' We should fly around the pitch and then come back". she said that just before zooming off. She went to the end of the pitch and came back and waited for Peter to go around and come back.

Peter watched as Caysi flew around the pitch and when she got back he sped off as fast as he could.
He zoomed around the pitch and came back around right beside Caysi. He stopped so abruptly he nearly fell off his broom.

'Yeah,' He replied, 'just stopped too fast, im ok.'

'Ok,' he said nodding. 'You go first to show me how its done' :p

Caysi breathed in deeply and got on top of her broom, trying to steer with her foot and she jumped a little and pulled her feet infront of her and she pulled back and she tried to get her feet on the broom and she slipped and fell and caught a bit of the broom and got back up.

Peter saw what Caysi did and he zoomed over to see if she was ok.
'Are you ok? I probably will be worse.' he said.

Caysi got back up and said " I'm ok...just a little cut". she covered her arm from the cut she had gotten and it was now bleeding and she said " Do the exact opposite of what I did". she joked.

'Ok' he said laughing. 'I'll try'
He sped off up the pitch but didn't go too fast in case he fell off.
He was ready. He jumped backwards and landed on his broom, he didn't land perfectly so he slipped off and fell over to the side. He landed hard on his bottom.
((are WE flipping or are we doing a backflip ON the broom?))

Caysi pursed her lips together and said " I think we should practice on the ground first and then we can take it up on the broom

((( We're doing a back flip on the broom:) )))

'Ok, it would be safer on the ground'

((So the BROOM does a backflip?))

Caysi flew down to the ground and jumped off her broom and pulled her feet infront of her and landed perfectly on the ground and said " It's easier down here".

((( Nope...we're doing backflips's ontop of the broom :) )))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back