Hufflepuff's Practice :P

Peter saw the chasers and keepers doing their stuff so he tried more than ever to find the snitch.
He was looking for any glint of gold...
He saw it.
He sped off towards it.
It was zooming away from me.
I sped up and was about to get it and...
He didnt see the post and he dove and levelled out and he found something struggling in his hand.
'YES'

Caysi smiled as she saw Peter catch the snitch " Good job Peter!". " You too Kat!".

'What do u want me to do now?' He asked Caysi as he showed Caysi the struggling Snitch in his hand.

" Just try again". she said. She looked at how everyone else's course was going ....so far it was very good.

'OK' he replied and he let go of the snitch and left it to fly away for 10 seconds and he sped off after it.

Sam looked for the snitch until finally he spotted it by one of the goalposts.He flew towards it as fast as he could,but as he approched it the snitch zoomed out of the way and flew to the other side.Sam turned around and when after it,it went up, and down,left, and right.Sam did his best to keep up with it until finally he was able to get close enough he took his right hand hand and tried to catch the snitch,he missed the first time.Then when he tried to catch it for the second time he felt his fingers touch it,and then he felt it in his grasp.He took the snitch and looked at it,why he didn't know he just did.Sam let go of the snitch and waited for some time to pass until he went looking for it again.

Angelica stepped onto the pitch, her borrowed broom in one hand, and with her face fixed in an angry expression. She walked over to the captain to let her know she was there.

Caysi saw Angelica and went over to her and said " Hey Angelica...why are you mad?".

"It's a long story," she grunted, not wanting to explain incase she took in out on anybody else. "Anyway, where do you want me?" she asked, trying to fake a smile, which clearly was not showing.

Caysi gave her a suspicious look and then said " Oh..umm please go and block the goal post when the catchers are throwing the Quaffle".

"Alright," Angelica said. Mounting her broom, she kicked off into the air and flew over to the goal posts, hovering in front of them.

Sam had been flying around the pitch looking for the snitch when he noticed Angelica.He was to far away for her to here anything he said so instead he waited until she was up in the air."He Angelica!"Sam said as he zoomed by her.He had seen a glint of gold on the far right side so he went after it.

"Hey," Angelica managed, clenching her grasp on the broom handle, kicking her feet furiously as they dangled below.

Not in the least bit discouraged Crystal yelled"Well done Kat!".she grabbed the quaffle again and seeing Angi at the other end of the pitch headed for her instead but seeing she wasn't in the greatest mood she decided to give her an easy save to cheer her up. With that thought she threw the quaffle softly towards the center hoop.

(( I hate this.. stupid real life work load.. gf.. all that ~X( ))

Cameron watched all that was going on as he flew towards the goal posts to get into line to take some shots.

Caysi looked around and saw how everyone was doing. " You guys are awesome!". she smiled, hopefully the team would win this year. Caysi looked around for Rhyspa and the bludger.

Rhyspa looked around for the bludger. She saw it heading towards an unsuspecting Kat. "Kat!" she screeched. "Look out!" Rhyspa sped over to the three rings, beaters bat clutched in her deathly grip.

Caysi saw how Rhyspa hit the bludger and said " Oh great!". she flew as fast as she could and hit the bat at the bludger 5 seconds before it was going to hit Kat.

Kat squeeled and dove towards the ground hoping to avoid the Bludger.

Rhyspa skidded to a hault infront of the young girl. "Oh my gosh, are you okay?" she asked frantically.

Caysi got the bludger in time and sent it flying towards the other direction. She breathed in deeply and said to the whole Quidditch Team " I'm not sure what to do with you guys any more...you guys are so good! You know each position, you guys know how to fly properly and basically do everything! I can't think of anything more that we could practice on.....any idea's?". she said steadly on her broom.

As Crystal flew towards her with the quaffle, Angelica let go of how she was curently feeling and balanced herself carefully on the broom. Raising her hands into a defensive position, she waited for Crystal to take the shot. As the quaffle came forward, Angelica darted off into its direction, quickly intercepting the it from making a goal. Once she'd caught it, she felt her heart soar. Giving Crystal a warm smile, she mouthed, thanks to her for going easy and being considerate of her gloomy mood.
Angelica then threw the quaffle towards anyone who was open, feeling loads better, she finally cracked into a wide smile.

Crystal caught the quaffle and noticed the commotion at the other end of the pitch. Apparently Kat had had a close shave.Good thing she's alright!Crystal thought and as she heard Caysi's praise she yelled,"Thanks! But I don't think I deserve it! No goals yet!!" But seeing that kat was on not gaurding her posts she put one through her goals and added"But with a little cheating I do!" Laughing she grabbed the quaffle again and yelled to Kat,"Come gaurd your posts! I wanna try again!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back