Hufflepuff's Practice :P

Rhyspa nodded. Running, ugh, I hate running, she thought. "Alright, c'mon Em," she said. Rhyspa began running around the pitch about 2 times. After she did that, she did ten push-ups.

Caysi smiled as she saw Sam finish his push ups and he asked what to do and Caysi said " Ok....let's go in the middle of the field and then run to the post and run back. Caysi walked to the middle of the field and breathed in and took her left foot and put it forward and she took off she could only see blury things beside her because she was going so fast. She stopped at the post and ran back to the middle. Then she took a deep breath and looked how everyone else was doing.

Cameron smiled... Running... piece of cake he thought. "Well Kat how much do you think is good? I myself was thinking 5 min of jogging then 1 min of sprinting 5 min of jogging then 1 min of spriting again and again tell we are told to stop" He said smiling.

Kat smiled at Cameron. "Sounds good to me...piece of cake..." she joked.

Sam walked to the middle of the field for his running.He put his foot forward and started running.He ran to the post turned around and ran back to where Caysi was at."So now what?"Sam asked

After Kat and Cameron had finished their excercieses he heard Caysi tell them if they were done to fly around a little bit. Cameron mounted his broom and pushed off the ground lightly soaring upwards slowly at first.

Caysi looked around and everyone seemed to be finished so she got her broom and went up in the air super fast so that she could see around and she said to the team " Ok that's enough of warming up!". she smiled. " Ok..before we have a mini game, we have to practice flying and positions and fun stuff like that". she laughed. " But first we need to practice the flying part". " If you could please make a straight line on the ground with your broom and i'll see if you need any help flying or getting off the ground and then i'll ask you to fly to the hoops and back". she smiled.

Rhyspa lined up with the other players and waited for further instructions.

Caysi saw Rhyspa first and she said " Ok Rhyspa...feet firmly on the ground."." Hover over just a bit and push off!". she said.

Caysi saw Sam next and said " Feet firmly on the ground...". he looked like he was ready to take off...but he was in a good position and said " Wow Sam!". " Mount your self and go!". she said.

Peter Edged into the stands to watch but he didnt know what to do, He had been asked to come but he was the seeker alternative, thats what he was told but he didnt know whether he should be down there or not here at all so he waited up here until he was noticed.

Caysi saw Peter and waved and yelled " Come Down!". she smiled waiting for him to come.

He Walked down to the pitch and stopped in front of Caysi.
'What do you want me to do?' He asked her.

" First were trying to see if anyone has problems flying and mounting and such...and could you please get on your broom and i'll see if you need any assitance." she smiled.

Peter got his old broom and said 'Up!'
It came up after about a second.
He mounted it and was ready to push off.

Caysi saw Peter mouting and said " Put your knee's a little bit lower." " Now your ready to take off". she said going next to Cameron. " Ok Cameron try to lift off the ground.

As instructed Cameron lightly pushed off the ground so as not to shoot off and just sat there hovering the wind lightly tugging at his hair.

Peter Pushed off the Ground and it was the best feeling.
He flew around the pitch twice and even tried to go through the goalposts but didnt at the last second and started to dive towards the ground.
He pulled out of the dive with 4 meters left.

Sam mounted his broom when Caysi told him to and kicked hard off the ground.He started to levitate and before he knew it he was in the air.He started flying around for abit before he asked Casyi,"Do you just want me to fly around the pitch?"

Caysi looked at Emily and said " Bend your knee's and kick off!". she smiled hoping that would help her. She looked at Sam and said " Sure!". " Accio Firebolt!". the firebolt went flying to her left arm. She got on it kicked off as hard as she could and was up there in a second's notice. " Tag!". she touched Sam on the shoulder and then went zooming in the other direction.

Peter Saw what Caysi had done and he started to join in as well.
He flew around the pitch and he wondered why he had never fully appreciated this great experience.

Sam saw as Caysi got on her broom,when he felt Caysi touch her shoulder while she said,"Tag!".He went zooming after her,but then he spotted Peter flying around and flew in Peters' direction and when he was close enough Sam touched Peters' right shoulder and shouted,"Tag!"He started flying in the other direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back