Hufflepuff's Practice :P

Kat walked onto the pitch and noticed most of the team already there. SHe saw Sam and made her way to him. "Hey Sam whats up?" she said trying to make conversation.

Caysi saw Katheryn come on the field and she said " Hey Katheryn...do you have your broom and your gear?".

"Im in the process of getting my own broom and gear but since Kiera didnt have practice I borrowed hers." she said with a smile. "By the way Caysi, you can call me Kat."

Rhyspa noticed another girl walk out onto the pitch. "Hi, I'm Rhyspa," she introduced herself to the girl.

Caysi nodded at Kat and said to the whole Quidditch team " Ok...seems like Crystal isnt here...or Emma or Angelica." she sighed and said " Alright were going to start without them then.". She picked up ger broom and hovered over everyone. " So far we have 6 people."
" Ok everyone as you already know im Caysi Finnigan and i'm a second year". she laughed, everyone probably thought that she was nuts. " Can everyone please pair up with a partner?". she waited.

"Partners?" she called to Caysi, wanting to know if she wanted to be hers.

Caysi nodded and winked and looked around to see if anyone else had partners.

Kat smiled. "Its nice to meet you. Im Kat Kingsley." she said nicely. Then she turned to the rest of the group. She was unsure who to pair with. Maybe Sam...she thought. He was the only one she had met.

Cameron laid back in the grass letting everyone introduce themself to each other for those that hadn't. Then at the mention of partners by Caysi Cameron leaned up and started to listen.

Emma rushed down to the Quidditch pitch realizing that she was extremely late. I can't believe I am late for the first practice. Emma thought angerly to herself. Why could she never be on time. Emma was basically out of breathe by the time she made her way to her team. "Sorry I am so late" she said between her heavy breathing. "It won't happen again, I promise" she said hoping that no one was too upset that she was late.

Cameron seeing Emma so out of breath and appologetic went into a fit of laughter while rolling around on the grass.

Caysi laughed and said " It's all good". she smiled. " Guys...would you like me to pick the partners?". she asked.

Kat shrugged. "Thats fine."

Emma smiled now feeling less tired and more relaxed. "Anyone want to partner up with me?" She asked in a shy voice hoping that someone would speak up.

Caysi nodded and said " We'll switch again...after this". " Ok..Cameron you can go with Katheryn and Emma you can Rhyspa, and I will go with Emily and Sam". she smiled.

Rhyspa put her hand to her head and saluted. "Aye aye, Captain!" she said, trying not to giggle. She picked her broom and beaters bat off the ground. "C'mon Emma! Lets do it!" Rhyspa grinned.

"Hey Kat."Sam said when he saw her coming.
"That sounds good with me."Sam said when he heard who would be partners.

Caysi nodded and said " Rhyspa and Emma you guys warm up by running and do some push ups please". she asked politley. " Kat and Cameron you guys run for a bit please". she asked sweetly. " Sam, Emily and I will be doing a mix of both and then we'll switch a bit later". she said walking into a direction and waiting for Sam and Emily to follow her.

Sam followed Caysi when she started to walk."So how do you want us to start?"Sam asked her.

Caysi looked at Sam and said " Well....let's do 5 push-ups first". she got on the ground and put her hands in front of her and pushed up and down for about 5 times and she got up to see how everyone else was doing.

"Ok."Sam said as he dropped down to the floor and started doing his push-ups.After he had done the 5 that he was told to do he stood back up and waited for instructions to what to do next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back