How Many HP Characters Can YOU Name?

You got 135 out of 200 top 200 characters in the Harry Potter series by number of mentions.

Argh... I missed a few major ones... D:

You got 113 out of 200 top 200 characters in the Harry Potter series by number of mentions.

You got 172 out of 200 top 200 characters in the Harry Potter series by number of mentions.

tried again. that's not cheating, is it?

You got 110 out of 200 top 200 characters in the Harry Potter series by number of mentions.

You got 127 out of 200 top 200 characters in the Harry Potter series by number of mentions.

I forgot owls o.0

112. Would've been higher, but for some reason it wouldn't accept the founders... despite the fact that they were on the list... Oh well :p

98 of 200, I am bad at spelling and so it took me longer with some then others

You got 148 out of 200 top 200 characters in the Harry Potter series by number of mentions.

Drat. I remembered some just before it ended! :( I can't believe I forgot Peeves though!

Leah Blade said:
You got 148 out of 200 top 200 characters in the Harry Potter series by number of mentions.

Drat. I remembered some just before it ended! :( I can't believe I forgot Peeves though!
For shame!
You let the movies get to you. :r

I feel like people could do better on this now than they did before watching the seventh film. xD

103. I typed a lot of random names like Griselda Marchbanks and forgot some of the important ones xD

You got 124 out of 200 answers correct

As my uncle worked on all the films and I met the characters 200/200

You got 99 out of 200 answers correct

Gah spelling

CORRECT ANSWERS
131/200

NOOH I forgot Cedric :<

99/200.
That rounds to a pass right? Shame about having to be able to spell. So e I tried and failed miserably at spelling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back