Hogwarts Mystery

I haven't played in a while!! D: I wanna get back into it but remembering to play is a pain xD

They did, a couple of days ago :(
I'm maxed out in Knowledge and I'm close to maxing the others so I can't complain too much :p

What irks me is that every outfit event they do requires more and more to get its rewards. The stars from class have jumped from like, 40 to 90, and the dueling tournament went up from like, 8 to 20. I just want fancy clothes, dang it D:
Also I totally didn't know this until the other day, but maxing a friendship with someone gives you an outfit item.

What's the max level with friends and knowledge ect? I've reached max level thingy ma bob, and yeah I hear ya on those outfit events. I managed to get the very first one (too cool for school?), and I only just managed to get the outfit, but not the hairstyle for the most recent one ahah!

Ahh I swear I knew about this thread before =))

Started playing this when it first came out and I've been taking my time cause I keep forgetting to check it. I'm in fourth year and I've maxed out I think four friendships, but nothing else :p

Skills cap at 24 at the moment, but it used to be 23 so it'll probably go up again in the next "year". Relationships cap at ten and I'm thinking they end there because you get their "final" reward.

I've managed to get every outfit event bar the last dueling one, because the amount of wins you need was ridiculous for the few tickets you're given, and the gem price they ask for to get more tickets was outrageous. Like 160 gems for three tickets? And you needed me fifteen wins or something.
The current one is a little better because they've finally decided to give out tickets every three hours, but I don't think I'm going to be able to finish it even with that :l

If anyone wants to know the rewards for friendship are: A frost coated uniform from Ben, Rowan's glasses, a plain white shirt with a potions belt from Penny, a Weasley jumper from Bill, an alternate uniform top from Barnaby, Tonks hairstyle from her, Tulips might be a dungbomb necklace, Andre gives you a Pride of Portree sweater, and I think Charlie gives you his hairstyle, too.

I've been so angERY at this game over the last few days, stop giving me two timed quests at the same time!! HOW CAN I DO THIS
And so much energy for everything why can't there be other fun things to do while waiting heck /rant

But to be fair Donna, the current outfit one is pretty awful :r
I enjoy the app, mostly. I do wish I could enjoy the story in one go and not have to put up with the waiting, but it does give me things to do over the day when I have free time and not much else going on

I don't know why I'm disappointed (what did I expect from this app) but I really hoped for more interesting & more variety of choices in Animagi forms for this current challenge.

Ugh this. Like, seriously. Bird, dog, cat? You can get more pets than that <_< (Also why isn't puffskein a pet option? :( )
That said, what animagus form did people choose? I went with the dog, as much as I wanted the bird, but the eagle/falcon/w.e it is was the exact same as Talbotts form, and it wasn't really my ideal bird

I went with cat because I'm a cat person 5eva, and I was hoping so much that I'd get to be a black at (or at least choose a color) so I was pretty pleased with being a black cat! ^_^

I will never even download this app.
Microtransactions need to die.
They’re so awful aren’t they? I’m still waiting for this app to take a turn and make it all about the microtransations and impossible to complete anything without purchasing extra energy, etc. It’s surprising that it hasn’t already happened and that running out of energy is just an inconvenience.

I haven't played this game yet because the phone I have is not all that great for these types of apps.

I do pay attention to a certain tag on tumblr and I checked on hp wiki to see if they're adding these new characters and they are.

Penny Haywood.
Rowan Khanna.
I don't see Ben Cooper.
And it's based on the 80's, so it gives you a feel what Hogwarts was like in the 80's.
Also more Tonks and more Bill! I don't know if they update their wiki, but yay more development??? I dunno, thought it was interesting to point out.

I went with bird, as much as I wanted a doggo hehe because I was like, hmm I think this one would be most helpful in curse breaking maybe?! Quick get aways.

Thanks Madz, that'll be helpful with the quizzes! Hehehe

Also. This new outfit challenge is jammin' :r

I went with the dog because I have a feeling the outcome will be the same no matter which you go with :p

The new outfit challenge just reminds me of this =))
DP5K3dr.gif

I went with bird, as much as I wanted a doggo hehe because I was like, hmm I think this one would be most helpful in curse breaking maybe?! Quick get aways.

Thanks Madz, that'll be helpful with the quizzes! Hehehe

Also. This new outfit challenge is jammin' :r

Quizzes?? Sorry, I did not read everything posted here. xD
Welcome!

Ben was here all along.

When you take your friends out for butterbeer or play gobstones ect. They quiz you :lol:

Which gets weird when you're a fourth year Slytherin and Barna-bae asks you who his head of house is like ???still Snape after all these years surprise???

I like the Potions and dragons quizzes though, that Penny or Charlie usually ask, because it makes me have to think/remember stuff that's somewhat interesting/requires a challenge

Users who are viewing this thread

Back