Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual (Len♥)
Wand
13' Applewood Core of Meteorite Dust
I really, really love headcanons and wanted somewhere for us to just randomly post headcanons about Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Gryffindor and Slytherin students.

Ex. Hufflepuffs who try to jumpscare their friends but always end up making them laugh instead. x ( xD I do this to my family. )

Hufflepuffs don’t like to put their feelings on others so, as a result, bottle up feelings until ultimately breaking. x ( Oh man, that speaks to me. )

What would HNZ students headcanons be like? If you want to share, that is. :p

I don't have any to add justt yet but from the tumblr:

Hufflepuffs who start conversations with cashiers and tell the delivery guy to drive safely and have a good day

I think I might be a Ravenpuff; whenever I have the option to add a note to a delivery driver online I do this =))

Anyway I love this topic!! :wub: Gonna totally be thinking about it now hehe

HAHA OK but just as I was thinking how I share a few of these puff traits I went and looked at the Ravenclaw one and I relate to like 101% of them

Anyway moving onto HNZ student headcanons, hmm

Hufflepuffs who ask for more homework because there isn't enough :r

Hufflepuffs throwing a party after losing a Quidditch game because, well, they tried, and it's the taking part and the teamwork that counts

Ravenclaws who aren't all that smart stuck outside the common room for 3 hours because they can't answer the question

Ravenclaw's who tell obscure/intricate jokes and fall sadly silent when nobody gets them

Professor Monty Pendleton said:
Hufflepuffs who ask for more homework because there isn't enough :r
Hufflepuff is totally that kid that reminds the teacher that they forgot to assign homework at the end of class :r

Users who are viewing this thread

Back