HNZ Speed Dating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Age is just a Matthew. Take it from the character who dated a third year :r

Yus, but I think Marcus would be more uncomfortable than Matthew xD

Professor Sloane Stark said:
My poor babies are too old for all of these lovely people xD
I feel ya xD Monty is probably sat in the corner trying to get himself sufficiently drunk that he won't remember anything that happens.

Professor Monty Pendleton said:
I feel ya xD Monty is probably sat in the corner trying to get himself sufficiently drunk that he won't remember anything that happens.
He should go sit with Nadia and get drunk with her :r

Professor Monty Pendleton said:
Ahahaha nice try but Ava will definitely be forcing him to go talk to all the people.

So as we ae all filtering in and out of the threads for the speed date, I see that there is going to be a form to rate the date? So is that how you will know if a character is interested then? Also will there be a mixer of sorts following the speed dating rounds where people can hang out and maybe talk to different people or will everyone sort of leave after it is all said in done? Strange questions I know but I guess it was never discussed as to how this will all wrap up in too much detail.

The scores and such from the forms will be looked at and matches as it were will be posted. I like the idea of a mixer after, I'll be honest I hadn't thought about it. An open mixer will be put up sometime next week for when the dates have winded down. Thanks for the suggestion Brandon.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back