Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
Breaking news from the HNZ News Room! (Courtesy of Tony):
Spotted. Easter bunny running wild!
"An Easter Bunny has been spotted running through the wilderness of HNZ! Welcome to channel 48 news, I am your host; Bob.". "And I am your co-host, Sue.". "Yes, you heard correctly folks; she is called Sue.". "On to our top story now, and what appears to be a small rabbit lurking threads on a popular role-playing site known as Hogwarts New Zealand.".

"Earlier today, we received reports about a rabbit who enjoys reading various topics around HNZ. No-one understands why the rabbit enjoys such a pastime, but they do know one thing. This is no ordinary rabbit. Several eye witnesses have informed us that the rabbit, known only as the 'Easter Bunny', has been leaving eggs in topics around the board. We believe he..". "Or she..". "Quite right Sue, quite right. We believe the 'Bunny' to be leaving surprise eggs in those topics, or areas, which it finds of interest.".

"Aww. Isn't it adorable. The owners of HNZ have been shocked by the day's events, but have chosen to look on the enjoyable side. We have this quote from one of their representatives.".
It came as a surprise to us, when we first realised there was a rabbit loose on the board. It's not every day such an event takes place. *laugh* The members seemed to enjoy the idea, and a few where often seen chasing the creature through topics. Having had a talk with my fellow members of staff, we decided to incorporate a little more fun; and allow the members to collect the eggs left behind by the bunny.
"A quote from HNZ there. We hope their day ends well, and their members have an egg-cellent time locating the chocolate goodies.".

"Indeed we do. Now for our other news. A young man has won the award for being the biggest jerk today. The Guinness Book of Records have recognised the twenty-four-year-old as the worlds most pointless being in existence.". "Well, that certainly is some achievement. Not one to be proud of it seems.". "Yes Bob. Further news, and water shortages in an east-coast flat came to an abrupt end this morning; when a plumber, called out to check the situation, turned on the tap. The occupants of the home had been with-out water for several hours, but where un-available for an interview with our field reporter.".

"Coming up after the break, Sports and Weather. Stay tuned.".

You heard right, folks. :)
The Easter Bunny has come to HNZ, and hidden eggs about the forum! Realizing how large the board is, however, the bunny has left hints at each egg. When you follow the whole trail through and reach the end, you will then have instructions on how to complete the task. :) There will, of course, be awards for everybody who finishes the egg hunt. ;) Be sure to keep track of where the eggs are as you go along.
As we get a feel for how tough the bunny's hints might be, we may drop additional clues here as necessary... Now... for your first hint!

Some quality feedback is all they seek - their characters might yet be very weak.
Comments/questions/concerns? Post here!
The hunt will end on Easter Monday (April 5[sup]th[/sup])

Don'ts be worrying! Ekky will catch the wascally wabbit!

Eggys! Yay!

*pulls out a pot for cooking* :r

I thought you where going to link the rabbit bit in the banner Nick? Hence the "Follow Me".

Oh, and since I stepped out of MESSI; I get to play! :woot:

Okay, I'm stuck. How do I show my so-called 'Desire'? Is there another step? What do I need to do now?

Looks like you are both stuck on the one I gave up on last night. Back to trying it again today. lol

When you follow the whole trail through and reach the end, you will then have instructions on how to complete the task.
It seems to me that the clue is the instruction.

What a daft way to do it, and a sneaky way to collect followers. I do not like the potato. I raise my own flag! :glare:

Im stuck on the fret / bet one.

Do we know how many clues there are?

The clue your guys are stuck on is not the final instruction.
Here's another hint (For the clue that references an avatar): <snipped>
I just checked and somebody got all the eggs without an additional hint.
So any complainers can cut it. :r

Only just saw this and I found a few but now I'm stuck <_<

Memo to everybody: Helping other people ruins the fun. Especially for those who took the time to make this.
Helping other people in a public topic is just not classy at all. :)

Leave the extra hints to me. Everything can be located if a person thinks on it hard enough, or uses board features they all have access to.

I'm stuck on the fourth D:
Never has my brain been so foggy.

Nicolas King said:
Memo to everybody: Helping other people ruins the fun. Especially for those who took the time to make this.
Helping other people in a public topic is just not classy at all. :)

Leave the extra hints to me. Everything can be located if a person thinks on it hard enough, or uses board features they all have access to.
Sorry, I thought it was vague enough... my bad. :doh:

Finally I'm onto number six but now I'm confused again :doh: I should have been asleep three hours ago.

The fact that we all put the avatar on ( or a variation of :r ) just shows we are all as thick as each other. xD

Tony Alraur said:
The fact that we all put the avatar on ( or a variation of :r ) just shows we are all as thick as each other. xD
True story. :r

I was clueless so I did what everyone else did in hopes that was right xD
Although, I think I'll be reading over the clue several more times until my brain clicks.

I have been stuck on that one clue for over a day now. I am ready to just chuck the whole thing out the window and let everyone else have the fun.

I must be one of the thickest cos I was one of the first :doh: It totally made sense at the time!

I'm glad I found it before I went out today - otherwise I'd have been able to think of nothing but that sillay riddle all day.

Heaps of fun - Thanks MESSI!

Jessame Rose Trewelly said:
I must be one of the thickest cos I was one of the first :doh: It totally made sense at the time!

I'm glad I found it before I went out today - otherwise I'd have been able to think of nothing but that sillay riddle all day.

Heaps of fun - Thanks MESSI!
xD Likewise. If I had to spend this trip not knowing the last clue I would be so annoyed xD

Great work guys ^_^

An extra hint has been added to one of the existing hints, as I discovered that clue may be a little bit difficult. :)

I want to kick myself for not sussing it out sooner :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back