HNZ Community Signature!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shall ^_^
Done!

9hsaci.png

I think someone made a mistake in the fifth page, they put Brielle instead of Ava, should that be corrected or not?

Madlyn Margera said:
I think someone made a mistake in the fifth page, they put Brielle instead of Ava, should that be corrected or not?
Mintzy added it, so maybe she'll be able to fix it

could someone add my name? please?

Can someone please add Melissa in pink? It was done before but was somehow lost. :( I'll give cookies! :)

Can someone add me here please? :)

Can someone add me please-I'm pretty sure I'd mess it up-since gimp just boggles my mind.

-Just put Maia please.

Could someone please do mine? Knowing me I will do something wrong but if its too much hassle I will attempt it! :p . Just Johanna or Jojo if Johanna is to big!

Thank you!

Here is the updated signature:

signature_png.png

If your name is now missing, it is because it was added after somebody messed up the signature by saving it as a (very) low quality .jpg image.
Please remember to save and upload as a high-quality .PNG - TinyPic is a bad image host for that.
All the people after Pat's last posting of the signature that requested their name be added will have to be re-added.
If you added your name yourself, please add yourself again.
Sorry for the inconvenience, folks, but this should look good. ;)

40321136.png

Okay, so I added everyone after Pat's last post, and I tried to guess from your characters siggie what you might like-sorry if it's not very good :)

Hey could someone add my name please? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back