Kaitlyn
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Cypress/Ebony Mix 14" Core of Basilisk Fang; Black Walnut/Maple 12 3/4" Essense of Silver Thistle
This is the new community signature, for the sixth year birthday of the great and awesome HNZ!

Here is what you do. Save the picture to your computer, and then put your name, username, nickname or whatever you go by in real life. Then once you do that, re-save the file as a .png image, which is high quality. And then you re-upload it, and post in this thread. If you don't have the programs to do the following, just post in this thread and request another to put your name on it for you.
No one can have their name larger or taking up as much space as "HNZ's 6th Birthday!" Just like, do not put "Professor Takuya Blaze" when you are really "Zach". The image cannot be any larger, so conserve space!
Please post if you plan to put your name on it. For instance, if you start to put your name on it then somebody else puts theirs on it quicker and posts here that'd be annoying, no? So when you start to put your name on it post in this thread reserving your spot. Then the next person can reserve theirs and begin as soon as you've edited your original post to include the signature image with your name on it.

qrxczr.jpg

Note: Only sign once per roleplayer, not once per character! This is a community signature! It's not one signature for account, not even secret accounts should sign. Be decent and respectful! Just one name per RPer.

And mine please :D

Adding mine

Domino
(and two below)
I'll add yours :)

16hu70x.png

Can someone please add me on there. Just put Eden. Pink and girly would be awesome but just having Eden is enough to make me happy.

Because I know I'll mess it up if i do it, please can somebody put my name on? Ta xD xx

When I get home and on my laptop, I will add those who have no been added, as well as myself. ^_^

Add mine - Deniss.

Yes, it's now english name...

Adding my name, and I'll add Claire's. And ^^ And anyone else who wants me to while I'm at it

I think it should be posted back up again it's getting confusing :x

Can someone please add me on here as well?? :D

Added the last few names.

16hu70x-1.png

I didn't add, Madz, or Hamza.

I will be adding myself if not I let Hamza do it xD

You can't edit it Domino :erm:

Nobody added me so i've done it :) Anyone else while I have gimp open?

5bd9u8.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back