Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Who Cares?
Wand
Pear Wood, Unicorn hair core, 14 inches
I am literally almost always on, and always looking to roleplay. I enjoy myself way too much, lol. Anyway if I'm not at work, asleep, or momming I'll be checking in here so if anyone wants to talk just send me a message, and i have two characters this year so feel free to befriend them or be enemies or whatever. :D

Welcome to HNZ! You should consider posting a plot development topic. It'll give you the opportunity to let people know more about your characters and help with plotting. :)

Hope you continue to enjoy your time here. ^_^

Well hi. Plot development huh? I did the character development for one... I'll have to look into that :)

you can do that here ^_^

I enjoyed our rp with Sapphire and Diana, I'll have a think about more plots!

Oh hello Daphne :) Diana is yours huh? Cool. If you'd like to start another one I'm always game, the person that joined our other one doesn't seem very responsive. I've also got a shy as hell Ravenclaw

I'm sure the other character will respond when they can, sometimes it takes a while ^_^

Yeah, I know. :) I'm just always on so it seems like forever sometimes for me. I like to complain I'm dying of boredom but I bingewatch supernatural while I wait for responses. Nice avatar, by the way ;) How many characters do you have, Daphne?

Welcome to HNZ, Sapphire!
I hope you've been having fun and the site hasn't been too confusing to get used to. :)
Don't hesitate to send me a PM if you ever have any questions or concerns, I'm always happy to help!

Why thank you Nicolas. I take it you're the Nictator? Lol the site is actually super simple and I've been having a blast. :) Thanks for the welcome

Well that is a rather tempting offer, but what do I get in return for my servitude hmmmm?? Lol ^_^

Side note: I could also rp with you if you need someone, I have a tonne of charries :p

You already are, Pheeb ;) your Maggie is with my ravenclaw at the lake. If you like my Slytherin better I'm sure we can think of something

It's true, although I'm not sure it's a case of liking her better xD Just offering options xD I love to make complex plots :r

Oh I love complex plots. Message me and we can discuss things

Vexxie will rp too!

Welcome!

Hey Sapphire. Welcome to the site.
Hope you're enjoying the community here. :D
- madz

Lol thanks madz I appreciate it. And Vex, pm me please when you can ;)

Oh, I'm also looking for some prank partners for Sapphire.

Hi Saph!

Welcome to HNZ! I have three students here which you can rp with and I have a librarian if you want some serious plots or someone who can catch Sapphire doing pranks. :woot:

PM me, darling. I can use that librarian with Kira, actually, and we can discuss these other characters of yours ;)

Yo, Sapphire!

Welcome to HNZ, the best site on the interwebs. :p Also, if you're interested in pranking, I have a second year Hufflepuff named Oliver Foy.

Very interested, Silus. :) And thank you for the welcome. Sapph is a very mischevious little thing but right now all she has are her old muggle tricks. If you'd like to, feel free to message me and we can discuss getting Sapph and Oliver together

Users who are viewing this thread

Back