Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight 14" Flexible Larch Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Hey guys! I have a few characters that need plots with!! I've been meaning to post this for a while now and I wanted to get certain characters bio's done before that, but I figured nothing gets characters developed quite like RPing does!
Lennon Cohen-Knight
tumblr_m4xaruTyW41qml18i.gif
My poor Lennon needs some friends! He's pretty reserved but at the moment he's been pretty angsty and acting more reckless lately. As he's obviously against Quidditch, I will need people who mostly agree with his stance on the sport or otherwise don't care about it enough to let it ruin their friendship. Male friends should be preferable since he doesn't have any, but all friends are welcome!
! ! At the same time, I will also need someone who will convince him to eventually play Quidditch. They can either be a friend with good intentions, or someone manipulating. He'll only try it once, but once is enough for him to betray his morals! It turns out Lennon is a natural at Quidditch (~it's in his blood~) but he will still be adamantly against it.
Aside from that, he's also into photography and writing a lot and is interested in magical creatures. I just need to RP with him more so if you've got anything let me know!! Also, he's had a final lined up but I'm not sure if it's still gonna happen, but that's okay because there's still several years before that happens so I'm open for other relationships as well.
Bethany Zanders
tumblr_oa68b6XVmV1tguoxuo1_500.gif
Bethany is legit one of my favorite characters and I neverrrrrrr get to RP with her!! :cry: Bee is feisty and carefree and is always up for an adventure! She is highly competitive but friendly overall so I'm looking for friends! She grew up around boys her whole life so she can have more male friends but female friends are preferable because she craves that type of companionship. She's pretty secure with who she is but she does feel inferior because she's from a poorer background so she can't always have the best stuff and it bothers her a lot. If anyone would like to bully her for this, that would be fun to explore!
She's also getting to be around that age where she might start liking people so I am looking for flings or relationships for her! She hasn't figured out if she likes boys or girls but she's open to the idea! I just want to RP with her more because I love her! :wub:
Gavin Callaway
tumblr_o215kqvD231u26a76o1_500.gif

Okay this is the character I've been holding on to and never done anything with because I created him around the time I got really busy. So this is Gavin. He's currently a 5th year at Beauxbatons and he's completely deaf! He only communicates through sign language or writing things down. He has a magic pair of gloves that he carries around to offer any strangers that don't know sign language, so the gloves translate for them and sign things back to him so that's how he can communicate. If he forgets them or doesn't have them, he also carries around a notepad to write on or just uses his wand to write in the air. Because he's always carrying around a pencil and notepad he's big into sketching/drawing. He also loves photography because these hobbies are so visual and don't require hearing or anything. Gavin struggles with magic since he can't perform non-verbal spells yet, so he got held back a year to repeat his 4th year. Beauxbatons decided to hold him back before he got to his OWLs so he'll be taking them for the first time this year. He should be a 6th year but he's a 5th, so if you've got any characters who are 6th year chances are they know him from classes before he got held back. I'm just looking for friends and flings (his sexuality is fluid btw) and anything at all!! :frantics:
Jessica Park
3.gif

This is my newest character! She is a 4th year at Beauxbatons. Sica is on the Beauxbatons Quidditch team and has been for the past two years as a Beater. She's small and bright (she looooves dying her hair different colors) and uses that to her advantage so people will underestimate her when playing Quidditch which is why she loves her position so much since it's the most brutal. She's generally happy and bubbly and energetic and doesn't shy away from things. I'm just looking for friends & flings as well so whatever you've got. ^_^ She's also bisexual so she could be paired with anyone but she's a bit of a flirt so she might not be tied down right away. Just looking to RP her more & develop her! :)

So yeah that's what I've got so far! These are my least developed or least RPed characters so I'd really like to change that! I don't like creating characters for one thing so I like to have them as involved in multiple things as I can! If you've got anything in mind please don't hesitate to let me know, I'm always up for stuff! Especially RPing with people I don't normally RP with. ^_^

Hey :hug:

I'm aware that we already have a couple of rps, BUT more rps never hurt anyone ;)

I can offer my character Xavier Jeffreys as a friend for Lennon. Xavier isn't totally against quidditch, but he is weary of the sport because both his brothers play it. He goes to most games, but doesn't usually enjoy it because he worries that they'll badly hurt themselves (or in Isaiah's case, get badly hurt again), so while he wouldn't be part of the 'quidditch kills' movement to an extreme, he would totally understand Lennon's point of view. Xavier is also a big fan of magical creatures so they could bond over that if you wanted! I'm also partially suggesting Lennon and Xavier become friends because Xavier is already acquainted with Zara, so we wouldn't need to start from scratch, if that makes sense. I like to think Xavier and Lennon at least know each other on a first name basis from being in the same year and that they probably know a little about each other through Zara so let me know what you think and if you like this idea! (I should be replying to the thread with Xavier and Beth soon, by the way!! sorry to keep you waiting)

I also have a durmstrang character named Elias that could be friends with Gavin, if you don't mind Gavin talking to someone from a different school. I'm thinking they could know each other from being pen pals, or something, and then they meet in person and become friends? Idk what else to suggest so I hope you don't mind this idea :D I just want to roleplay with Elias more and Gavin seems like a really interesting character!

Oooh I love both of those options!

Lennon x Xavier</SIZE><i></i>
This is a great idea!! I can definitely see Zara mentioning him a lot so them knowing each other would make sense! Lennon only recently started developing an interest in magical creatures so he can learn a lot from Xavier as well. Shall I start a topic for them? ^_^

Gavin x Elias<SIZE size="150"><i></i>
Pen pals would be lovely! I forgot to mention that Gavin is also an orphan who's never left France so he's keen on getting to know others and travel so I can see him wanting pen pals from different places of the world. Idk how they would first become pen pals, maybe through a wizarding service :lol: but either way I like the idea of threading a few letters before they agree to meet! :woot:

ABBBYYYYYY :wub: :wub: :hug: :hug:

I'm so glad you posted this because I've been wanting to RP with you for ages xD

For Lennon I have Lilyanna Hope. She's not exactly the nicest person when you first meet her but she's pretty good friends with Lennon's twin so she might make an exception on their first official meeting! Like Lennon, Lilyanna is reserved and can share her hatred for Quidditch with him. I think they're a good match! And they totally should date at one point.

For Bethany I have Eleanor Hope who also loves to explore. She loves plants and animals and is a very crazy energetic person. I think they would get along well too.

OK just so you know, I'm loving Gavin :wub: Isabelle Vernier would be one of his classmates from Beauxbatons so they'll most likely know each other, and so will Isabelle and Jessica if you're up for that too. Isabelle needs more people to talk to so I think they should become friends. Despite this, Isabelle isn't a very social person so I'm not exactly sure how well Gavin and Isabelle's first meeting would go, especially since Gavin is deaf xD

Also for Gavin I have Alis Owens. Alis is in her fourth year and goes to Hogwarts Scotland. She's living in Wales at the moment but I love Gavin so much so they have to meet :r I would really like for them to date at one point if you're up for it! Alis would find his glove really cool and I think they'll get along pretty well, especially since she has a soft spot for people with disabilities.

Let me know what you think! ^_^

Hey Abby!

So, I love the topics between Lennon and Sianna, so we could do something with that? I have no plans for her currently, so we could have them be an in school fling? Maybe they date for a few IC years while at school, and then they break up. How I'm not too sure, but we could work something out?

If i come up with other things for you, I'll come back later xD

You know I can't resist :r

Leo x Lennon: so I thought about what you mentioned and had an idea. Leo adores quidditch, but he prefers having friends over losing friends because they don't like the sport at all, so even if Lennonis against Quidditch, Leo doesn't get bothered by much easily, so I think they'd potentially be friends. My little Leo is in his year and should be acquainted with him already, I think he joined in a topic at Halloween with Lennon and Asaiah a while back :) I do not have a biography for Leo but basically he's an extrovert who I really need to plot with more.

Likewise. For Lennon, I'm open for him and Eva Mariani to have a fling/date in future, if her transfer app gets approved they will be in the same year.

Bethany and Leo...obviously :p

Octavia x Gavin: Oct is one of my most recently created characters. She's at Beauxbatons and I think is going to be a fifth year next semester, I'll need to double check. I wouldn't mind them either having a romantic relationship or just friends. Octavia knows how to stand up for herself and really does not care at all what others think or say about her. She is sweet however and I think she and Gavin's friendship would last.

Octavia x Jessica: I'd lurve for them to be friends :wub: I need to RP with Octavia more xD

Hi Abby! I've really wanted to plot with you so nice that you post this!

I've got second years for you if that isn't a problem. For Bethany I could offer Elizabeth Wespurt she is a big rebel and loves to go on adventures. She is very friendly and against bullies, she will do anything to protect the weak against the bullies so if she will get bullied for her background Elizabeth is a good friend for her. I would like to get more adventures for her.

For Lennon I've got Evelyn Manning she is also second year and the fact that he is for the hogwarts montly is interesting for Evelyn. She doesn't care much about quidditch so that wouldn't be a problem. She is very confident and friendly to most of the people. She wants to become model or go in the fashion so if he likes photography that would be a nice combination I guess.

Just let me know what your thoughts are, you can add me on skype (jamie_nkusjex)

Hi Abby!

We talked about Jessica Park & Grace Holland, which I would really like! I'd also like to offer Amber for either Lennon or Bethany, she's very sweet and could go with either. She would understand Lennon's point of view a bit because Quidditch scares her, but her dislike is a bit less strong than his.

Let me know what you think :D

Ahhh I'm so happy!!! :frantics: I've popped in here and there throughout the day and have been dying to get back to these replies already!!
KAYYYYYEEEEE You know I've been wanting to RP with you for sooo long now! :hug: :hug:

Lennon x Lilyanna
I love the idea of Lennon and Lilyanna dating! :o :shifty: Lennon is used to bossy, opinionated girls :p so he wouldn't find Lily's personality off putting so we should definitely RP them soon!!!

Bethany x Eleanor
Yeaaaaah!! I think they were in that "Adventure Club" together back in their first year so they could possibly already know each other? If you start the one for Lennon/Lily, I can start the one for Eleanor/Bee! Also I think Eleanor & Clementine should be BESTEST FRIENDS but that's another story :r

Gavin x Isabelle
I'm so glad you like Gavin :wub: Since they're both shy (Gavin's not "shy" perse but it's hard for him to start conversations xD ) maybe they can be in the library or something and Gavin needs to ask her for help for something, so that's how he approaches her? Just to get the ball rolling :lol: What year is Isabelle? So maybe her and Jessica would know each other too. :)

Gavin x Alis
I'm not sure how they would meet either xD but I'm totally up for working something out too! ^_^ He's an orphan and he doesn't have much money but I'm thinking maybe he will reward himself for passing his OWLs by taking a backpacking trip somewhere and that's how they meet! :o

Let me know what you think so we can get things started! :D

Lennon x Sianna
I'm suuuuuch a sucker for Lennon/Sianna :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: I would loove for them to eventually date at some point!! ^_^ I like the flirty friendship they have now cuz it's so subtly sweet ^_^ so I'm thinking maybe he'll date Lilyanna first until that doesn't work out & he'll finally work out the courage to ask Sianna out properly :tut: :) Also I love RPing with you so if you've got any other ideas for them or any characters in general let me knowwww :D

Jessica x Beau Kyler
SALLYYYYY I think I offered you Jessica for Kyler instead!!!! :r :frantics: :shifty: :D They are both flirty flirts so I can see them playfully flirting with each other, not wanting to commit and stuff but deep down they like each other! What do you think? :)

JAMIE!!! :woot: :woot: :woot:
I'm so excited you posted because I've been wanting to RP with you too!!

Bethany x Elizabeth
I think Bee and Elizabeth would be a great friendship!! :hug: They seem like they would be a great fit! Do you want me to start an RP for them or will you? :)

Lennon x Evelyn
Ooooh this is such an interesting combo to me that I never would've thought of!! I love it!! I can see Lennon trying to work on his photography and them bonding over that, maybe him trying to work on certain angles etc and asking her to be his model, strictly for practice of course :p so they can develop a friendship over that! :D I'll add you on skype too!

Jessica x Grace
Yessss I know I posted in your plot development thread so we can totally get that started!! Do you think you can start a thread for them please? :D :D

Amber x Bethany
Omg I didn't know who Amber should be friends with (not that it's mutually exclusive) because she could be friends with Lennon and Bee! But I think her and Bee would be a good idea because I know Amber thinks she's straight & idk what your plans for all that are, but Bee will eventually realize she likes girls too so maybe if they develop a friendship, Bee's coming out can help Amber realize things too in the long run! :) And if that's not your thing then we can plan for Lennon/Amber! :lol:

Okay so thank you all so much for showing interest I can't waaaaait to RP with you all! :hug: If anyone else has any other offers please feel free to add them! :D

:o Did you!??? Why am I so bad at taking notes on the plots and stuff :(
I am soooo sorry for this.. @#(*&#$ memory of mine :cry:
Kyler is currently going through a really tough time though, can I offer you Beau instead?
If she's into girls too then I have Clemence Huberta for a fling

I'm offering my nicest character ever :party:

Lennon or Bethany for Firmiana
She is a happy-go-lucky third year Slytherin who was a former Orphan, she met her real mum recently. Mia grew up in the muggle world and is still learning how to coup with magic around. She's pretty much fun to be with and loves wearing and making flower crowns. Mia also hates people who judge her because of her house, she believes that the stereotype beliefs will soon be forgotten. This cutie pie likes Quidditch but that's just to please her family, she's not really a big fan.

I would have offered more but I'm about to go to bed :) I hope I put everything needed

You missed me :p But we can Skype too if that's easier :)

Amy Rosemary said:
You missed me :p But we can Skype too if that's easier :)
Omg how could I have missed you!!! xD xD xD I can't reply at this moment but I will get back to you!!! I just didn't want you to think it was intentional omg lol I'm sooo sorry!! :unsure: :wub:

Yay I'm glad you like my ideas :hug:

You can totally start a topic for Lennon and Xavier, I'll be sure to reply as soon as possible!

and oh my god I totally didn't know that Gavin is an orphan!! Elias and his entire family have been adopted so Elias would maybe be able to relate to Gavin on that front (if Gavin would mention it, that is. I'm sure Elias would mention he was adopted at some point). I love the idea of them sending owls for a little bit, before actually meeting. Maybe it could be organized between their schools or something? I'm happy to start this thread since you offered to start the other one :D

I love both those ideas Abby! I really like Bethany and I've been noticing her for a while so her and Amber interacting would be super awesome! I'll start something for Grace and Jessica in a second!

Okay! I can definitely start something for Lennon and Lilyanna and give you the link here when I'm done :hug:

Isabelle is in her fifth year, sorry for not mentioning it before xD I think that's a great idea! I can start one for Jessica and Isabelle too if you start the one with Gavin ^_^

Yessss Alis and Gavin are going to be so cute :wub: Since you have a lot of other things going on I'll start this one, but did you want me to start it now or later when the IC year is over? Orrr I could just start it in the alternate RP section. I think they should date next IC year too if that's alright.

:hug: :wub:

Amy Rosemary said:
You know I can't resist :r

Leo x Lennon: so I thought about what you mentioned and had an idea. Leo adores quidditch, but he prefers having friends over losing friends because they don't like the sport at all, so even if Lennonis against Quidditch, Leo doesn't get bothered by much easily, so I think they'd potentially be friends. My little Leo is in his year and should be acquainted with him already, I think he joined in a topic at Halloween with Lennon and Asaiah a while back :) I do not have a biography for Leo but basically he's an extrovert who I really need to plot with more.

Likewise. For Lennon, I'm open for him and Eva Mariani to have a fling/date in future, if her transfer app gets approved they will be in the same year.

Bethany and Leo...obviously :p

Octavia x Gavin: Oct is one of my most recently created characters. She's at Beauxbatons and I think is going to be a fifth year next semester, I'll need to double check. I wouldn't mind them either having a romantic relationship or just friends. Octavia knows how to stand up for herself and really does not care at all what others think or say about her. She is sweet however and I think she and Gavin's friendship would last.

Octavia x Jessica: I'd lurve for them to be friends :wub: I need to RP with Octavia more xD

Okay SOOO sorry for accidentally skipping you before xD xD

Lennon x Leo</I><i></i>
I like the idea of Lennon & Leo being friends! He needs more male friends so I'm definitely up for that! I'm thinking the better friends they become the more tolerant Lennon will become of Quidditch maybe :p Should I start a topic for them or you?

Bethany x Leo<i></i>
I love them as friends ^_^ and you should totally reply to the ghost topic :r :p

Jessica x Octavia<i></i>
I think both Gavin and Jessica would be great friends with Octavia but I'd like to go ahead and RP Jess/Octavia's friendship first! I like the idea of her having friends outside of Quidditch that's why! ^_^ I'll start a topic for them and link it here when I've posted it!!

It's all good hun! :hug: Since you're busy with Kyler, Beau x Jessica is just fine with me! Do you want to start the topic or me? :)

Lennon/Bethany x Fermiana<I><i></i>
I like Fermiana for both characters!! I think Bee and Mia will have met already from mutual acquaintances before since they both went to the Rosemary's place for Christmas this past holiday so they sort of have a bit of foundation to grow upon. We can start from there for them! :) As for Lennon he always needs more friends so I would like them to be friends though he will probably tell her all about the dangers of Quidditch to get her not to like it xD I can start one topic if you wanna start the other? I have no preference!
Also her and Clementine should be best friends because Clem loooves all things flowers, including flower crowns! :r

@Kaye - I think Gavin/Alis can wait a little longer in the IC year please! :)

Thank you all! I will be starting all the topics I said I'd start and be linking them here!! I just gotta get through the rest of this rush week without dying but I should have them up soon! ^_^

No worries, really! ^_^ :hug:

Lennon x Leo:
I think you should because I don't know about Lennon, but Leo is the type of person to approach someone first so it'll be easier for them to interact :)

Bethany x Leo:
About that :r yeah I'll do it soon :p

Jessica x Octavia:
Thanks! This is so exciting xD

Marisol Woods said:
Lennon x Sianna
I'm suuuuuch a sucker for Lennon/Sianna :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: I would loove for them to eventually date at some point!! ^_^ I like the flirty friendship they have now cuz it's so subtly sweet ^_^ so I'm thinking maybe he'll date Lilyanna first until that doesn't work out & he'll finally work out the courage to ask Sianna out properly :tut: :) Also I love RPing with you so if you've got any other ideas for them or any characters in general let me knowwww :D
I agree the friendship they have now is great! And I like the fact he'll date someone else, because she's too shy to ask him out, but will be silently annoy that he's suddenly with someone else. We can discuss the details when the time comes around if you want? I feel like even though she'd be a little annoyed at him, she'd still very much want to hang out with him, and spend time, so we can just continue along that path.

In terms of other characters that we could figure plots for, I know i was super lame and didn't have much time to expand on the valentines topic that had Bethany and Jerara, but I'd be keen to have them RP again, I think Jerara would really like her, and her feisty active nature. I think they could make good friends.

I think that's all I've got for these people here, I'd always be happy to RP any of my students with Lennon and Bethany if you wanted!

Hi Abby! I'm so excited I like both of it and happy that you think about it the same. If you want to start the one for Bethany and Elizabeth that would be awesome, than I could begin something for Lennon and Evelyn. But do you want them right now or in the next school year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back