Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Okay I've been meaning to post this topic but I never got to doing this, till now. The title says it all.

Have you met someone famous?!

If so whom?!

And if you can decide in the near future, who would you like to meet?

I would say I've met 3 famous people. Well sort of!
First a basketball player for the Celitcs (he was huge!) and for some reason I can't remember his name. (head desk) it was middle school and he came to an assembly. But before him I remembered, seeing Jonathan Taylor on the train. It was cool! He was attending Harvard and my mentor at the time ( I was eleven) point him out. Took a picture of him and everything but sadly I didn't get a copy :3

Third would be Thomas Jane or Thomas Elliott he played the lead role as the punisher in the movie. I was at newbury comics and he was signing autographs.

I think that's about it, other relatives of mine saw a few famous peeps but I was never with them. As for wanting to see someone else, I'm not sure. I would have to think about it, but I'm sure it will be the entire cast of Harry Potter. It would be awesome, because all of them are epic :3

Ben Lummis :lol: Sang Christmas carols with him! Though, I was only part of the backing choir so not sure if he'd remember that :p
And Simple Plan :wub: They were signing autographs, managed to be the first in line :wub: I didn't get any autographs, because I was supposed to be the photographer girl, but none of the photos came out good, they were all dark :unsure:

I would love to meet Tom Felton :lol:

I don't want it to sound like im bragging...

Panic! at the disco
- Brendon Urie
- Spencer Smith
- Ryan Ross
- Jon Walker
Evermore
- Jon Hume
- Peter Hume
- Dan Hume
Metro station
- Trace Cyrus
- Mason Musso
The veronicas
- Lisa Origliasso
- Jess Origliasso
I go to alot of concerts. They're all really nice, i got autographs with all of them! It made my year when i met P!ATD with my sister :lol:

I've met Tyler Hilton who played Chris Keller on One Tree Hill and Elvis on Walk the Line.

Who I'd like to meet in the future: Sophia Bush, Jensen Ackles, James Lafferty, Bethany Joy Galeotti, Kate Voegele, and a whole slew of other people (most of which I use as PB's xD )

Wow so jealous :D loves simple plan, not sure about the first person :p Donna. I'm really bad with names and face claims.

That's awesome Anna!! I was suppose to go see Blink 182 but I never did :x
Would also like to meet Ed Westwick :wub:

Luis Alvarez said:
That's awesome Anna!! I was suppose to go see Blink 182 but I never did :x
I really want to see them in the future! Blink rocks! They would be the people i would like to meet in the future. Also:

Jack Brakat
Alex Gaskarth
Hayley Williams

I've met a couple of Authors.
Julie Bertagna ((She's a British author, I was friends with her daughter))
Becca Fitzgerald
I met Melissa Anneli who is the co owner and webmistress of the leaky Cauldron.
And John Green (another author).
and that's it.

I'd like to meet JKRowling. And the Queen. And Barack Obama.
Most of the cast of the Harry Potter Films.
The Cast of a Very Potter Musical.
oh, and I would simply love to meet Misha Collins. I :wub: him

Crystal Hayden said:

I've met a couple of Authors.
Julie Bertagna ((She's a British author, I was friends with her daughter))
Becca Fitzgerald
I met Melissa Anneli who is the co owner and webmistress of the leaky Cauldron.
And John Green (another author).
and that's it.

I'd like to meet JKRowling. And the Queen. And Barack Obama.
Most of the cast of the Harry Potter Films.
The Cast of a Very Potter Musical.
oh, and I would simply love to meet Misha Collins. I :wub: him
@Katie I don't watch any of those shows >_< just GG and recently 90210 :p but I think Sophia Bush is great :O was this close to using her Pb (...) once but Kat plays her well :x

@Emize
That's awesome! I never would've thought about authors, but I almost met Stephen Kings once (but my aunt never took me to go see him >_< in Maine) but as for Authors I would love to meet Dean Kootnz, James Patterson, Rowling and possibly more :wub:

Can't believe you want to meet Obama. He was in my old neighborhood last year (I believe when Ted Kennedy died) they were holding his funeral there :( but a lot of people couldn't get out of their homes to go see him. There were a lot of government faces there and I believe my brother said he saw Ophra, not sure but it was both exciting and sad either way because of Ted Kenndy passing. :correct:

... do I count as famous? :r

Yay!
I have met myself, then. :r
That's about it. :tut:

I live in L. A./Hollywood, and my mom works for the media, so meeting "celebrities" is about the same as meeting normal people for me. A few of the most recent (who are all WONDERFUL people) are:

Alison Sudol (A Fine Frenzy) is just the sweetest person in the world. Ever.
KT Tunstall is basically the coolest rockstar ever, and even hung out with us a bit after her show.
Amy Brenneman (Judging Amy, Private Practice) and I talked about a week ago, actually, and I have nothing but good things to say of her too, especially of how intelligent she is.
Brad Whitford (The West Wing, Billy Madison was around when I met Amy, but I didn't get to talk with him as much. Nonetheless, he is also quite the wonderful and intellectually sharp "celebrity."

I haven't met many of the "douchey" celebrities though. Johnny Depp, for all his huge fame, is super down-to-earth and nice. Even Justin Timberlake is quite nice when found in local ice cream shops.

Daniel Radclife, Rupert Grint, basically all the Harry potter cast.

Beth and i about two years ago saw Tom Baker buying a newspaper in WHSmiths. He bumped into Beth going "Sorry Dear" xD Was :o Highlight of the day...

Who else have i seen? Um.. i THOUGHT i saw someone i recognised off tele but im not sure it was them..

Jian Ghomeshi (I was like five when I met him but I have pictures and it's awesome. I adore that radio man) and Christian Coulson (he played young Voldy in CofS).

Also Emzies, I'm sooooooooooo jealous you got to meet John Green. Was he handsomely awkward as always?

Well, when he signed my book he was.
But, before there was a gathering, and he sat down with the people I was
with. Because he knows Melissa Anelli, so, he sat with us, and he wasn't
so awkward then. But Handsome.

Omg Riley-you are too lucky, meeting Johnny Depp.

Now I'm not sure if this counts so...

Well, my Grand-aunt is like best-friends with Dame Judy Dench, and Judy is great friends with Maggie Smith. Auntie told Judy how much I love Harry Potter, just during conversation and then Judy mentioned it to Maggie after she took the role of McGonagle. So, Maggie decided to give me an autograph-though she rarely gives them and sent it from England, signed "Love Maggie" I was ecstatic! She also, a short while ago sent me a picture from the movie, of when she turns Malfoy back from a ferret and looks all angry. She put loads of star stickers on the side and wrote M&J on it, (Maggie and Judy) , but those are also my brother and I's initials. So, we weren't sure if she was putting ours, or hers and Judy's.

I met Evermore a couple of years back. Lovely blokes. Also met the guitarist from Powderfinger, that was nice.

Missed out on meeting the comedians/band Tripod a couple of times, but I met Wil Anderson.

I haven't met that many famous people but eh. Missed out on missing Amanda Palmer of Dresden Dolls fame yesterday, but oh well.

Woo Camilla, Powderfinger :D

Well I haven't met many famous people. But I did meet Matty Johns (Reg Regan for you Aussies) on the ski slopes once - idgaf what anybody thinks, he's the best. And I met Josh Thomas who is only like the coolest kid out. :cool: Oh oh and Zac Efron smiled at me :wub: :wub: :wub: But I didn't actually get to meet him :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back