Happy Birthday, Mr. Werewolf!

I vote to lynch Kyle Cavanaugh

Vote Received: Kyle Cavanaugh

Leaderless, the village attempted to free itself from the tyranny of the last remaining wolf once and for all. A consensus formed among those remaining in the village and they quickly resolved who it was that would meet their end at the conclusion of the day. Having all too soon forgotten the lessons of Riley's death, the village lynched Kyle Cavanaugh, a villager.

It is night.

Players with night roles should now PM me their actions.

The number of possible villagers being wolves was slowly dwindling as the town murdered their own and they went to bed knowing that their chances of being the wolf's next victim or, worst still, the next person brutally lynched by their own friends and family, were astronomically high. To say the village slept at all would be a gross misrepresentation, but when morning came and they all left their homes to survey the night's damage, they discovered that Kiera Potter, the cupid had been taken in the night.

It is day.

Okay. To my knowledge, I don't believe that the lovers have been lynched yet. so I'm willing to think that one of the lovers is actually the wolf (thus saving the other) that has happened before, to me, actually. That also means we just need to lynch one of two people and we'll get the wolf.

I also think it's time we start to consider sharing roles. For the past few posts we have had very little to go on. I have been hoping that someone would think of something, but we have been unable to do that. We cannot just go on random lynching. If everyone claims roles, there should be some sort of mix up. Only two people will think they are the villager, while there can be only one Angel and Ghost. If a few others agree to sharing roles, I will gladly share mine. There's only five of us, so this is getting tight.
[ol][li]Professor Cyndi Kingsley</LI>
[li]Kiera Potter
[li]Kyle Cavanaugh
[li]Patricia Styx
[li]Alyssa Chevalier
[li]Hadan Hensel
[li]Briar Rowan
[li]Rebecca Koshiba
[li]Samual Kaster
[li]Professor Artemis Blackmoore-Yearling
[li]Sarah Keith
[li]Riley Sparkles
[li]Ai Edogawa
[li] Sara Moon
[li]Eden Silverback
<LI>[li]Stefan Archer[/li][/ol]
#1 Wolf (Sara Moon)
#2 Wolf
Seer- Mia
Guardian- Jessye
Traitor- I'm quite sure you will think you are a villager.
Angel
Ghost
Cupid- Kait
Fool- Mel ?
villagers (seven total- 6 dead(Pat, Marga, Kaitlyn, Donna, Cyndi, Kyle)

In reading what was posted above, I am going to go out on a lim and say that I am one of two villagers. So, others?

Posting as Professor Artemis Blackmoore-Yearling

There's only one problem with sharing roles ... if we don't get this next lynch right, and people have shared their roles truthfully, we've all revealed our positions and the wolf has their next target.

True, but theoretically, the wolf will go claim the role of a villager. Since I suspect the wolf is one of two lovers, we have a two in three chance of getting the wolf. Also, the Angel is still around, the wolf can only eat two people, one villager and the ghost. The ghost can kill someone when dead. We have a chance if we share roles.

Yes, but its a risk I am willing to take.

Alright then, I trust you on that one.
As far as I'm aware, I'm a villager. It's my understanding that Mia scoped me out when she was the seer and saw that I was a villager, hence why she was not suspicious of me, which means that Rebecca Koshiba is most likely the traitor and therefore harmless.

Provided she's telling the truth.

Before we jump to conclusions. Let's all take everything for post-value, until Emzies and Eden have a chance to post their roles. So for now, I believe you both, though you can't blame me for being suspicious of you both now that you're claiming to be villagers. I won't be posting a vote until the other two post, and if they fail to do so, then I'll probably vote for one of them.

I am the ghost, by the way.

I am telling the truth, my money is on Emzies!

Fair enough. It is entirely possible that we are the last villager and the traitor, though that means that a wolf cannot claim to be a villager without contesting our stories. I can only corroborate my story based on what Mia implied, where as I have nothing to go on for Rebecca Koshiba. But my suspicions are being aroused by one particular person.

I agree, though considering that everytime I suspect someone they end up not being the wolf (Cyndi and Kait for one) and I didn't suspect Maia at all. So yeah.

I just hope we either lynch the wolf, or the wolf is not a lover to the angel. Or we've got a teeny bit of a problem if we do this wrong. xD We need to make sure to go for the right villager. I trust you, KR, because i trust Mia's posts. She said she was not suspicious of you, and for now I am willing to believe that. She had been right before and we used her post to get our first wolf.

I have a little list of suspicions (In my mind xD ) and Kait was next up. But she's gone now, so I must admit that I do find two people suspicious. This does not change the fact that we should wait for Emzies and Eden to reply to this and help clear some stuff up.

I really don't think it's the smartest idea to share roles. Once the wolf has an idea of who is who they could use that to go after the people they can kill. You guys might disagree with me but I'm sticking by my gut feeling and keeping my role to myself for the time being.

Okay Eden. I am SO sorry about this, but you denying to share your role, this late in the game, is sealing your fate. Unfortunately for you, I am tired, and so very suspicious of everything at the moment. Tenile is the Ghost and KR and I are the Villagers. That leaves you and Emzies. Saying that you don't want to reveal your role is ridiculous because if Mia was right about KR, either you or Emzies is the Angel, which cannot be killed by the wolf. That makes you suspicious. Because of this, I vote to lynch Eden Koshiba.

The whole point of it is to get the wolf before he/she gets us. If, by sharing roles, we can create more grounded suspicions and lynch a person unanimously, none of us should be eaten. I was reluctant at first, too, but now that more than two people have claimed a role, anyone who deigns not to share theirs seems ... suspicious.

Everytime I have shared my role no one has ever believed me anyways. I'm the angel. I just wanted to keep it a secret because the ghost is still in game and if we lynch them they could decide to kill me after they are killed making it so the wolf has a bigger chance of winning. I am voting to lynch Stefan Archer.

I vote to lynch myself.

See how this means little to nothing? :r
Totally not what it means when we say to try to post with the account you signed up to play with. ;)

Eden, I choose to believe that you are the Angel, but I will not know for sure until Emzies posts. So for now, I will retract my vote of Eden Koshiba and wait for further notice. Nick, in my time zone, this phase was posted at 12 pm, so, will it also be finished at 12pm?

KR? Why?

Yes, I'll let the day phase run for its 24 hours because I was a couple hours late again. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back