Gryffindor Quidditch Practice Y40 S1

Nikko kept up his position in front of the hoops, ready to block when someone came his way.

Flynn kept on eye on Elara to see how she was doing as he kept his other eye out for the snitch.

Emma hit a bludger but it didn't hit anyone. :(

Isaiah hung back a little, watching the others play.

Lysander slowed down for a moment, before flying up alongside Isaiah. "I didn't know I'd called a timeout!" He joked, before flying off to search for another bludger.
@Isaiah Thompson

There was a lot going on in this practice. Everyone seemed to be doing their own thing. It was easy to get distracted but Zephryn tried to stay focused. She watched as Stan attempted a few goals. She gave him an encouraging smile as she waited for the quaffle to be thrown back into play.

Nikko watched as one of the new chasers caught the quaffle now and watched to see what she would do.

Emma groaned as she missed another bludger.

Nikko kept up his position in front of the hoops.

Isaiah hit another bludger after Lysander flew up to him and watched it barely miss his own cousin.

Stan stole the quaffle from the other chasers and headed immediately for Ronald's side of the pitch.

2a

Nikko relaxed a little as Stan went towards Ronald's side of the pitch but he kept a careful watch.

Isaiah chased another bludger and gave it a whack, grimacing as he watched it sail right for @Ronald Lazarao.

Stan missed another attempt at scoring a goal and found himself becoming even more disappointed. He had done so well earlier, why couldn't he just do that again?

Nikko shouted some words of encouragement as Stan missed his shot. He knew that even practice could feel disheartening.

Ronald felt hurt the body that the bludger that hit me the alternate beater will be good on hid practice game but when Stan try to score in my hoops I tried to block his attempt to score and said some encouragement to the boy and tosses back to Chloe the quaffle to her side.

Nikko kept watch to see who would grab the quaffle next.

It was Stan who went to steal the quaffle from the older chaser after some encouraging words from Ronald, grinning as he sped towards the hoops once more.

2a

Users who are viewing this thread

Back