Gryffindor Practice I

Mark sat on his broom at the middle of the pitch just hovering as he waited for Kiera to throw the quaffle. His eyes glinted with mischief again and he speed off as he saw no one marking him. Inside him Mark had a niggling fear that Kiera might not be able to get the quaffle passed Bruin so he wanted to take no chance.

Team Right Places
position: Chaser
Action: Speeding off to make an attack
Points spent: 0
Remaining points: 190

Team Misfits
Position Chaser

Hilary now seeing as Mark had flown right away from her ((which didn't really make sense but okay))) Hilary flew back a little and then flew right at Kiera she was hoping that she would cause her to flinch and atleast do something with the quaffle.

Action Taken: Flying like a lunatic trying to get the game going
Points used: none
Points remaining: 200

Mark slowed down at a distance infront of the right hoop, he was behind Kiera who was far away from him and shouted, ' Hey Kiera backpass the quaffle to me, Sam charge through the left side, I have a plan.' Then Mark said to himself, 'This better work.'

Team Right Places
Action: Slowing down, Shouting words to team mates

((Okay Mark I'll work with it but last post you were hovering in the middle of the pitch and you are now by the hoop....this is why we practice but just pointing it out so you don't end up doing it in a game))

Hilary was ready for whatever happened next she stayed between Mark and Kiera glancing over to see if Katie was still in her place.

actions:random looking

(((Sorry it's 1 AM and I just needed to get this post done.....I'll fix the format sometime)))

Sam heard Mark call out and immediately leant forward on his broom and he shot off towards the other end wondering what Mark had planned. As he flew a rouge bludger swooped into his view and headed towards his face. His body reacted on its own with a reflew by barrel-rolling to the right and the metal ball zoomed past him at astonishing speed. He let out a relieved sigh and continued his course Stay focused he thought....

((quick question:can i godmod a bludger or duz it hav its own controller like the snitch? ))

((( Sorry I meant I was going towards the hoop I edited the post and fixed it)))

(((Okay nope bludgers are a bit of a free for all, but you do lose 5 points for dodging one so don't do it way often unless you have to. The only 'controller' for the bludgers is when a beater hits one at someone.....okay but actually for our mini game we are playing with just a quaffle so there shouldn't actually BE any bludgers on the pitch :p))))

Team Misfits
Position Chaser

Hilary flew over in between Kiera and Mark she realized that that was the pass that Mark wanted her to do so that if she stayed there it would either force Kiera to throw the quaffle right over her or take the longer pass to Sam.
Action Taken: Randomly trying to figure out what Mark meant ((((AND WAITING FOR KIERA TO THROW THE QUAFFLE!!!!)))
Points used: none
Points remaining: 200

(( Ha got you miss ))

Mark was waiting for this, he knew Hilary would make that mistake and he shouted, 'Kiera throw it to Sam now'. He knew that if Sam could get to the Quaffle they had a real chance of scoring.

Team Right Places
Action: Shouting at the top of his lungs, trying to act as if he knew what would be done.

((sorry guys!! I had to cheer at two basketball games yesterday!!))

Kiera glanced around for an one chaser. It seemed the pass to Mark would be too difficult so she turned to Sam. She threw him a clean straight pass. As soon as the Quaffle she shot towards the goal post. She turned and waited for the game to reach her.

Action: Throwing Quaffle

Team Misfits
Position Chaser

Hilary was ready for it and did a reverse turn as soon as Mark said that. She put all her weight forward on her streak and shot forward to grab the quaffle right out of the air. She then spun almost a straight 180 and headed for the other end of the pitch where ((I'm asuming)) Frances was still floating from the beggining of the game.
Actions: Was super sneaky and caught quaffle
Points used:10 (I think...)
Points remaining: 190

(( How can you cover this big distance in such a short time Hilary? And how can you take the reverse turn and shoot towards the quaffle and also catch it after it had been thrown by Kiera. No ofense really but it does not make sense. ))

((So u you can steal the quaffle if you post before the reciever?...uhuh...very sneaky...and Mark if you really focus you'll get what she did-she was facing you so she turned and headed for the quaffle which was flying in the other direction,then she turns again and heads for her goal))

Sam saw Hilary steal the quaffle and immediately spun and headed towards her. Watching and trying to predict her next move. His borrowed broom didnt have enough speed to keep pace and quickly made a plan. "Keira could yu get to Hilary please!, and Mark can you support her!" He yelled "Im too slow!". After yelling he made beeline for the other end waiting for his teamates to overtake him.

((sorry!! been a really busy week for me!! family stuff, anyway, i'm here!! :D ))

Frances had been hovering off to the side somewhere, simply watching the progression of the game, completely forgetting that she was supposed to be playing Chaser on her team of four. Gearing up her Streak from where she was, upon catching a glimsp of Hilary darting toward the opposite end of the pitch [where Frances was hovering before], she zoomed forward to show that she was open, and ready.

((Thanks Sam, that's what I think I did.....I was just sneaky and fast. lol, Oh and seeing as I'm not actually a chaser this confusion won't happen in games..... the seeker just posts after the snitch and it doesn't have to make sense.... :p)))

Team Misfits
Position Chaser

Hilary kept flying super fast right down the pitch she saw Frances flying on her right and yelled randomly "O6, keep flying straight!" She then did a very dramatic fake throw at Frances and then dropped down and flew under Frances.
Actions: Yelled like a lunatic and did some perdy sweet flying.
Points used:None

Bruin was all prepared to make an incredible save, or at least attempt one, when Hilary made her interception. As she sped down the pitch towards the other end he simply leaned back and let his legs dangle below him, as if he were sitting on a dock and playfully kicking at the water.

Team Misfits
Position: Keeper
Action Taken: a little bit of relaxing...
Points Remaining: 200

Team Misfits
Position Chaser

Hilary was not fazed by Kiera's movement seeing as it was similar to what she had been doing earlier. She flew to the right of Frances so as to be able to pass at no notice.

Actions: Random playing of quidditch
Points used:None

Frances followed Hilary and together, they sped towards the opposing end of the pitch. Frances knew Hilary was up to something, so she flew in a straight line keeping close to her, her eyes peeled and ready.

(((Okay guys, one of the reasons for having this game is so we can practice the points format so if you would all try it....that would be great, just so we can iron out the wrinkles.))
Team Misfits
Position Chaser

Hilary continued flying with Frances right beside her. When she was almost within shooting distance she slowed a little getting ready to shoot, but instead she chucked the quaffle just to her left right onto Frances.

Actions: Sherweet fake and pass to frances
Points used: 20
Points remaining: 170

Once Hilary passed the quaffle, Frances was ready for it and caught it. With that, she quickly geared up her Streak and zoomed straight toward the posts, hoping Hilary was somewhere behind her.

Team: Misfits
Position: Chaser
Action Taken: Catching quaffle
Points Used: 10
Points Remaining: 190

((hey, Hilary aren't you supposed to loose 20 points for passing the quaffle? i'm looking at the quidditch points rules. just asking... incase i'm wrong..?))

(( Sorry Hilary I could not understand what you did. And thanks Sam for explaining. ))

Mark speed off after Hilary and Frances. Though his firebolt was no where closer to the speed of the streak but still he was atleast on their trail and waited for them to slow down. Mark could the soothing air on his face and was amazed by the speed he was travelling at.

Team: Right places
Action Taken: Speeding pretty fast
Points Used: 0

(((Yeah...sorry Frances, I know nothing about chaser points....I was just talking to someone who thought it was 10....but yeah I changed it...)))

Team Misfits
Position Chaser

Hilary continued right beside Frances not only was she there for protection but also to confuse someone who may be following by them of who might have the quaffle at any particular time. This was a pretty good play seeing as they could fly in any direction, at any given time, for now she just stayed there keeping The other team guessing
Actions:Beeing super sneaky pretending I'm a good chaser
Points used: 0
Points remaining: 170

IMPORTANT NOTE:

I have received word that our first game will be on January 26 (Saturday) Gryffindor v. Ravenclaw. Not certain of game time, but hopefully most if not all of you will be available at some point.

((K I should be on....but yeah let's keep to practice going so that we can have enough points to win.....))

(( Ya great day for a match. But please inform us the timing so that we all can play together. ))

Mark flew fast and saw Frances catching the quaffle. His primeary objective was to get to the quaffle and prime target Frances.

Team: Right places
Action Taken: Ramdom Quidditch
Points Used: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back