Gryffindor Practice I

Bruin was pleased to see that everyone was on board with the plan and began considering Sam's suggestion. "Good point Sam. I'd like to have Alex play with you three first though, so he gets used to your tendencies after he makes a save. Ideally, I'd like us to work on some set plays that help us to counter attack and move the Quaffle up the pitch quickly after Alex makes a save. I'm going to play keeper for my team so I can watch most of the action and maybe Alex and I can switch teams after a few goals?"

With that said and everyone now assuming their positions hovering over the pitch. Bruin fired a Quaffle high into the air above them and raced down to his team's hoops to act as their keeper. In case they were unsure as to what was happening, Bruin bellowed "GAME ON!!!" at the top of his lungs as he released the Quaffle.

Mark was waiting for this all along as he made his move to the quaffle and seized it out of the air with his hands and raced towards the other half with foe on his trail.

Hilary was ready for when the quaffle was released she flew over to grab it and saw that Mark had gotten it before her. She did not wait for him to pass her but instead turned quickly and flew infront of him so that she wouldn't be catching up later. She turned her head to see where it was he was going.

Points Available: 200
Action Taken: Preparing for defensive action
Points used: none
Points remaining: 200

Bruin watched over his shoulder as Mark seized the quaffle and began speeding towards the hoops that Bruin was supposed to be guarding. He hoped that his teammates Hilary, Frances or Katie would offer some sort of resistance, but was a little surprised to see Hilary flying towards him in front of Mark. He wondered if she was playing possum or simply confused about whose team she was on. "Hey Hilary! Try and get the quaffle off of him will ya?" he yelled as he hovered in front of the centre hoop, preparing for an attempted save.

(Out of Character - if you'd like to try using the points system that we will use in games, it looks like the following... please refer to the points in the Quidditch folder. Let's assume we all start this with 200 points.)

Points Available: 200
Action Taken: Preparing for save

Team: Bruin, Frances and Katie
Position: Chaser

Hilary stuck her tongue out at Bruin. "I know!" she screamed as she turned a 180 in the air and flew right at Mark showing no fear at all. SHe was a daredevil and this was just what she did.

Action Taken: Screaming like a madman and flying like a suicide bomber :p

Kiera grinned. "I guess we will.." she said with a shove back at Alex. She stuck her tounge out at him as she flew into the air. She kept a close eye out for the Quaffle and where it was. She awaited a chance to steal it.

Action:none

(psst...Kiera...Mark's on your team and has the quaffle, don't steal it from him)

(((See now who's confused okay for clarification here are the teams:

Team Right Places:
Keeper: Alex
Chasers: Mark
Kiera
Sam

Team Misfits:
Keeper: Bruin
Chasers: Hilary
Katie
Frances

Also currently in the game Mark has the quaffle and I am flying right at him like a bullet.....oh and both Bruin and Alex have had female tongues stuck out at them, but that doesn't really matter...))))

(sticking tongues out should cost 5 quidditch points....thanks for the update Hilary :p That was 5 points well spent!!!)

Team Misfits
Position Chaser

Hilary put a bit of a growl :-* on her face as she shot forward on her broom heading towards Mark....

Action Taken: Flying faster and beeing super intimidating :p
Points remaining: 200 Or now 190 if Bruin super wants to lose....

Mark had that side all covered he glanced over him shoulder the remaining two chasers were following him as well. Hilary was speeding towards Mark and Mark deliberately speed towards Hilary as well. As they were about to collide Mark's eyes glinted with mischief he saw that the hoops were open without any keeper. Mark did a double take as he saw Kiera speeding right beside him. 'Here catch' Mark shouted to Kiera as he made a barrel spin and threw the quaffle at Kiera's direction and avoided colliding with Hilary at the same time. Then he speed off towards the hoops.

Action: pass the quaffle

Once the quaffle had been released Sam had followed Mark the whole time until he noticed Hilary heading straight for him, so he decided to peel off to his right and waited for a chance to get the quaffle. When Mark tossed it to Keira,Sam edged back towards her but still maintaining a distance and waited for the quaffle.

((opps! Thanks Bruin and Hil! I got a little confused!))

Kiera grinned at Mark and snatched the Quaffle out of the air before anyone had time to steal it. She continued to speed towards the goals. She glanced around to find Sam or Mark in case she needed to pass the Quaffle.

Action: catch Quaffle -10

Mark speeded behind Kiera and truned to the left to give the other two chasers a little space. He could see heavy resistance ahead as the time for the pass was utilized by the opponents and they had regrouped. Mark thrusted forward hoping for a pass and he took some sharp turns to shake off his marker.

Sam began heading towards the rings as Mark veered left and hoped to get a sort of plan going to get the quaffle near the goal.

(((Okay note: Although it's kind of minor here it might be penalized in an actual game, Mark you have been godmodding imercifully, this is saying that someone is else is doing something they havn't already said they were. So although small godmods are okay(ex: Hilary followed Bruin wherever he went on the pitch) saying that your team is following you (when they hadn't said they were) or that our team is regrouping and making a hard opposition, though it may be true is not right for you to post, seeing as we may have purposely been flying all over the place to put you off your guard. Not trying to be mean but just watch it in future.)))

Team Misfits
Position Chaser

Hilary had been ready for Mark's fancy turn and totally turned the other way, once he threw the quaffle all she had to do was stay between him and Kiera who caught it. She then flew towards her own end because there was no point chasing Kiera when she knew where she was going. She screamed "D1" loud as she stayed between Kiera and Mark, she looked over to where their other 'chasers' were hoping that one of them would fly between Kiera and Sam.

Action Taken: Flying fast, and screaming random things that mean nothing

(Excellent points Hilary...it's difficult not to do, but this is why we practice...oh, and I love the random yelling stuff...reminds me of someone....hmmm)

Bruin enjoyed watching the general chaos heading towards him, keeping his eyes trained on the Quaffle and aware of where the opposition's chasers were heading in case of a quick pass.

Team: Misfits
Position: Keeper
Action: Just hanging out, pretending that he knows what he is doing
Points left: 200

(((Haha yeah lol........we should actually PLAN a code.....instead of randomly screaming to put people of their guards :p :p ....not that anyone would do that!! lol :p Haha oh and I love how you are using the team name I invented....I like The Misfits)))

((( Sorry for the problems I didn't know that I couldn't do those things. Sorry once again )))

Mark flew towards the front post but turned back and traveled back towards the middle of the pitch. He thought that the other two chasers would try to score so he wanted to back them up as a support.

Team Right Places
position: Chaser
Action: Flew backwards and waited for quaffle
Points spent: 0
Remaining points: 190

Katie was hovering at the right side of their hoops.As she saw Hilary,Sam,Kiera were heading towards their hoops.She saw the sight clearly and started flying towards them in a high speed.Soon she realised she was almost there and took a 360 turn and was heading straight towards Sam and Kiera.Soon she was between them and tried to mantain her speed.

Team :Misfits
Position: Chaser
Action:Flying fast,getting between Sam and Kiera.
Points used:none

Alex was just sitting on his broom, hovering infront of his middle goal. Nthing was happening at his end of the pitch. "The Misfits, huh?"Alex couldn't help think of themuggle band he had heard. Now he sat there singing Halloween to himself.

Team Right Places
position: keeper
Action: sat and sand a misfits song
Points spent: 0
Remaining points: 200

((( Right places vs. the Misfits... excellent!!! C'mon Kiera... just try and score!!!)))

(((YAH!! That was one of my 12 AM on Skype ideas....hahaha just thought we should get into the habit of posting our team. Okay anyways Kiera throw the quaffle cause it's not like one of us can just take it out of your hands....lol))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back