Amy 1/3

Score</COLOR><i></i>

<COLOR color="red">Scarlet: 10
Golden: 0

)))

Team: Golden Lions
Position: Seeker
Starting location:SW

Hilary continued circling the field, even though it was an odd sort of circle. She continued looking out for the snitch.

Action taken: Changing quadrants (again) and searching for the snitch
Points used: Zero
Remaining: 200
Finishing Location:NW

Team: Scarlet Eagles
Position: Keeper
Starting location:SSA

Bruin watched the furious action at the far end of the pitch. Kiera with her usual acrobatics and Mike and Cyndi pounding the Bludger with matching intensity. Andy made a valiant attempt to save Kiera's shot, but cheered excitedly when the Quaffle sailed through.

Bruin noticed that Andy struck the hoop awkwardly and that both Jolly and Amy had taken glancing blows from the Bludger. As good as everything looked, Bruin just hoped that they all made it thorugh the scrimmage game uninjured.

"Alright, that's 10-0 for Scarlet. Nice job everyone!", he bellowed down the pitch.

Action taken: Admiring from afar and updating the score
Finishing Location:SSA

Thanks Hil!!!

Oh, and Andy, you might want to throw the Quaffle to one of your chasers instead of your beater ;-)

Position: Beater
Starting Location: NSA

Cyndi caught the quaffle as Andy passed it to her and she quickly passed it on to Amy, someone who would actually be able to score in the game

Action:passing the quaffle to Amy
Pts used: 0
Pts remaining: 130
Finishing Location: NNW

((Okay guys I was getting a little confused so I went through the game taking notes and here are my observations:

1)Choose a single quadrant to enter rather than floating between two, it's a lot easier for everyone to know where you are and where you can move :D

2)Before hitting the bludger make sure that it's last action has been solved. Ex: The bludger was hit at Cyndi and then before she had the chance to say she saved herself or was hit it was hit at Jolly.... so thearitically Mike saved Cyndi from his own bludger, which doesn't make much sense..... but that was sort of solved so don't worry, just stay concious of it.

3) Remember that you can move ANYWHERE in your starting AND finishing squares in one post, so although it's great to see the excellent role playing, remember that if you are in NSA.... whatever the other player posts doing to get you out of their way, you can still follow.... and the opposing chasers, wherever you are in the scoring area can intercept their attempt at scoring ((I think...?)) So don't feel that that is really limiting you..... although your characters skills might :D (but we've had no serious problems with that)

I also made a thing of where everyone is, just so you know:

SSA- Bruin (Keeper- Scarlet)

SSW-

SSE-

SE-

SW- Last saw Snitch (could be anywhere)

NE-

NW- Hilary (Seeker- Gold)
Ellie (Seeker- Scarlet)
Kat (Chaser- Gold)

NE-

NNW- Cyndi (Beater- Gold)

NNE- Jolly?: vague with location (Chaser-Gold)

NSA- Amy (Thrown Quaffle) (Chaser- Gold)
Andy (Keeper- Gold)
Mike (Beater- Scarlet)
Kiera (Chaser- Scarlet)
Bludger

The others are either not on the pitch or havn't posted a grid location. )))

Position: Chaser

A bludger came soaring towards her and she was only glad when Cyndi came flying and hit it towards Kiera. "Thanks," she muttered in relief to Cyndi, before looking up just in time to see Kiera score. "sh1t!" She saw Andy throwing the quaffle to Cyndi was far than where Jolly was. "Didn't you see me hovering below?" she called up angrily to Andy. How was her brain working, Jolly couldn't figure out as she flew out of the scoring area.

Action: Flying towards Amy

[[sorry blame it on pain from bruised arm... forgot you were beater and not chaser Cyndi, sorry!]]

Andromeda shook her head at her mistake in sending the quaffle to Cyndi instead of Amy who had been in her own scoring area. Keep your mind on the game, she chided herself though the pain in her arm was pretty bad now.
She heard Jolly roar to her and couldn't get over it. A wee OTT she thought. She watched as the rest of the game progressed.

Action: dumbfounded at Jolly's temper tantrum

[[ok if that is accurate that Amy and Jolly were in the NSA at the same time then that is a foul, as according to wiki anyway. Only one chaser from each team at a time is permitted in the scoring zone, further more Jolly you're previous post said you were hovering between locations so Andy wouldn't have known which exact location you were in anyway and please refrain from swearing or losing the plot unncessarily - it is only a practise game.]]

[ooc; you need to relax, Miss Keeper. Jolly is angry she didn't get a chance to handle the quaffle, that's all. She's my character and I know what she's like and how to play her. Also, that's a common swear word, so no worries ;) ]

((OOC: come on guys, let's just get back to the game. Andy: No problem, I just had a hard time handling the quaffle and my beater's bat at the same time. lol.))

Team: Scarlett Eagles

Ellie was watching the game go on from up high when she spotted a Gold spot over in the NSA area of the pitch and so flew as quick as she could over too the place. Once there she realised it hadnt been the snitch, it had been the Hoops.
Ellie sighed and went back to watching the game higher up while still looking around for a glimpse of Gold.

Action: Thought seen snithc but hadnt, watching game and looking for snitch.

Mike saw Ellie zoom over to where he was. I hope Ellie had seen the snitch Mike thought, until Ellie's face was left disappointed. Ellie had probably thought she had seen it but had not." Unlucky Ellie !" shouted Mike. Mike saw the bludger but was looking for a target.

Action taken: Hoping Ellie had seen the snitch
Points used: 0
Remaining: 90
Finishing Location:NSA

Amy watched as Andy didn't manage to save the quaffle and knew that they needed to catch up. She felt a slight twinge in her ankle but the adrenaline rush she was experiancing was pushing the pain away. Seeing Andy throw the quaffle to Cyndi she was momentarily bewieldered but quickly forgot that when Cyndi passed it on to her. Actually holding it Amy put on a surge of speed and seeing Jolly coming up behind her thought it best to pass it on, and so swiftly threw the quaffle to Jolly, hoping she would catch it.

Action: Passing quaffle to Jolly
Pts used: -20
Pts Remaining: 190
Finishing Location: NNE

Starting Location: NNW

Cyndi watched as Amy successfully caught the quaffle and then quickly try to pass it to Jolly. Cyndi realized that she better get in front of her chasers so that she could better protect them should a bludger come their way.

Action: looking out for the bludger
Pts used: 0
Pts Remaining: 130
Finishing Location: NE

Team: Scarlett Eagles
Loacation: NSA

Ellie smiled at Mike as he shouted Unlucky, gave him a thumbs up, shouted "Ill keep an eye out" and continued to fly about the pitch.

Action Taken: Flying around the pitch
Points Used: None
Points Remaining: 195

Andromeda flew back in front of the centre hoop, she felt terrible for letting in the quaffle but it was only there first game and a practise one at that. It's not like she had ever actually played the game before. Watched it thousands of times yes but that was it. She held her arm again as the pain of bashing it off the frame seared through. She smiled as her team mates made their way up the pitch.
'Now I know why no-one else wanted to be a keeper' she thought to herself.

Action: hovering infront of hoops

TEAM NAME: ???
POSITION: ???
QUIDDITCH POINTS: 200
STARTING LOCATION: NW?

Walking out on the field she noticed the game had started. She quickly got on her broom and flew up. Looking around she knew the rules but unsure of what to do really with everyone already playing she hovered in the air checking out the field.

ACTION TAKEN: Entering and hovering
POINTS USED: 00
POINTS REMAINING: 200
FINISHING LOCATION: NW

(((Kera... I believe your best bet for right now would be a chaser for the Scarlet Eagles :) )))

Starting location:NW

Hilary criss crossed the field again, trying to keep moving searching for the snitch.

Finishing Location:SE

((I need to figure out how to leave the game I guess since Im going to be gone for the whole week!! I hate doing this to you guys!! Im sorry! Im making this up to kinda go along with an old RP if anyone has a problem with this let me know and Ill change it! Hilary should definately know and possibly Andy should recongnize whats happening.))

Team:Scarlet Eagles
Position:Chaser

Kiera grinned happily as the Quaffle soared through the hoops. She shouted gleefully. She watched as Andy got confused as to hand the Quaffle off to. It was understandable though, she had hit the goal post really hard...

Kiera was about to turn and follow Amy who had now had the Quaffle when she got a funny feeling in her head. It felt like a slow throbbing headache. She immediately knew what was happening even though this particular hadnt happened since the very beginning after the insident. Kiera was frightened by this sudden change.

"Im sorry guys but Im not feeling great. My head is killing me probably from all those rolls." she lied. "Excuse me!" she called to the rest of her team. She felt bad for letting them down but she couldnt help it. This was an emergancy. She hurriedly flew down to the ground. She made it out of the pitch before it happened.

Action:Leaving the pitch...

[[ ooc a whole week? no! we'll miss you :(( ]]

Andy watched as Kiera began to make a descent complaining about a headache. Andy looked about her at the others to see if anyone would go after her. "Kiera" she called to her, but she didn't hear her. Andy felt bad she couldn't let Kiera go away on her own not when she remembered what Kiera had told her. She looked to the rest of the pitch at her team mates and didn't want to disappoint them either. But right now as Andy watched Kiera walk off the pitch, her heart was no longer in the game.

Action: concerned for Kiera
Points used: 0

[ooc; aw, Kiera, i am gonna miss u. but Jamaica! well, i am sure u're gonna have fun! :D ]

Jolly was a little surprised when Amy passed her the quaffle but caught it and threw her a quick smile. She was shooting towards the goalposts at the other end, her red hair flying behind her. She suddenly felt extremely confident. Then, she heard Kiera's voice saying that she wasn't feeling. Jolly's face fell. "Kiera! Hey, Kiera!" she called, stopping momentarily. But the older girl was shooting down. And although Kiera was a better player than Jolly and now that she was gone there was a chance for the Golden Lions to score, Jolly felt really bad and worried about Kiera. She remembered how she had tried to protect her, Amy and Andy in the forest.

Shaking herself, Jolly decided she needed to concentrate on the game. She'd talk to Kiera later. Clutching the quaffle still tighter in her arm, she flew forward.

Action: catching the quaffle and flying towards the opposite goalposts
Points lost: 10
Total points: 200

((Have fun Kiera!! :-h We'll miss you.))

Starting Location: NE

Cyndi watched the action of the game when she suddenly saw Kiera speed toward the ground and leave. She didn't know whether they should go after her or continue. Cyndi looked to the other Gryffindors and wondered what was wrong with Kiera and what they should do.

Action: concerned about Kiera
Points lost: 0
Total points: 130

Starting location:SE

Hilary noticed Kiera going down and recognized the symptoms.... it was a Borely moment ((right??)). She decided it would be best if she could keep as many of them in the game, it wouldn't help Kiera having to explain over and over. "Okay Kiera, get better" Hilary called and then turned to the others. "Let's keep going now the teams are equal" she said with her usual smile. SHe then switched locations once more as she seeked for the snitch.

Finishing Location:NE

(((The eagles should have two chasers still: Grande and Kera.... but neither have really posted in the "game")))

(First of all, sorry to have not been on much this week. It appears that everyone is doing well and thanks for helping sort the problems out.

Kera- it would be great if you could play Chaser for Scarlet and take Kiera's spot now that she's left for vacation.

Andy- thanks for the Wiki Rule reference on Chasers in the scoring area, I'll point it out to Alicia and have it added to the official rules here.

The rest of you, just keep on going. If you are a little bored of the way this is going with us all being on at different times, we could try and arrive at a time when most of us are on together?

I liked Hilary's idea to keep everyone updated on locattions so here goes)

SSA- Bruin (Keeper- Scarlet)

SSW-

SSE-

SE-

SW- Last saw Snitch (could be anywhere)

NE- Hilary (Seeker- Gold)
Cyndi (Beater- Gold)
Jolly (Chaser-Gold)
Ellie (Seeker- Scarlet)

NW- Kera (Chaser- Scarlet)
Kat (Chaser- Gold)

NE-

NNW-

NNE- Amy (Thrown Quaffle) (Chaser- Gold)

NSA- Andy (Keeper- Gold)
Mike (Beater- Scarlet)

Bludger

Starting location: NSA

Mike saw the bludger flying around, in the same area as himself, he saw his next target. He drew his bat high and swung. Mike pelted the bludger towards the Golden Lions Keeper, Andy

Action taken: Hitting the bludger towards Andy
Points used: 30
Remaining: 60
Finishing Location:NSA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back