Gryffindor Exhibition Game

Bruin watched as Ellie suddenly dropped from the sky and stretched out her arm, obviously making a grasp for the Snitch. Based on her reaction and Mike's cheering he knew that she must have captured it and flew over to where she was hovering with a huge smile on her face. "Way to go Ellie!", he yelled as he approached, giving her a quick wink before reacing off to try and recover the Bludger in order to safely return it to the Quidditch Trunk.

(OOC - I'd like to suggest that we call this a practice and I'll start a thread in the Gryffindor Common Room for us to chat about how it went, who wants to play what position, what you'd like to see for future practices, whether you want me to hold try-outs like the other teams, etc. Great job everyone.)

Ellie grinned and said thanks as Mike and Bruin said well done.
Raising her arm she held up the snitch to show everyone the game had ended.

(( OOC - That sounds great :D ))

Team: Golden Lions
Position: Keeper

Andromeda couldn't believe it when she saw Ellie holding up the snitch, she knew it was the other team's win but Ellie was still her house technically. So Andromeda smiled and gave her the thumbs up. Slowly she flew down to the ground and congratulated her before dismounting. Her arm still ached but she didn't think it was necessary enough to go to her uncle with. Andromeda left the pitch, thirsty and tired but quite happy after her first game.

Action: leaving the pitch
Points used: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back