Gloom

Zazuka smiled greatfuly and shook her head. "And there will be times that we wish time would fly." She said lauging then started to suck on her spiral lollipop. "There is one thing that will never chainge though the power of candy." She said leading Harri out the library door.

Harri nodded "Like exams!" she joked, "And what is that?" she asked "I thought candy could do anything!" she said laughing.

Zazuka nodded. "Candy can do anything and be anything." She said. She assumed this what a kiss taisted like but then again at the age of twelve she remained unkissed. She assumed that it would come sooner or later but still she could speculate.

Harri grinned and nodded "It can indeed," she siad, "So are you going to the yule ball then?" she asked, wondering if Zuka would go even if Andrew didn't ask her.

Zazuka nodded. "Defetly. I'm looking foward to seeing what is going to happen this year." She said with the brightest smile. "Are you?" She asked. She knew that Kevin would not be here to take her but still she wondered.

"Well no," Harri said simply "But I'm thinking of popping in just too see the champions dance!" she siad, "I don't want to go on my own you know? Surrounded by couples," she siad chuckling.

Zazuka nodded. "I hope the food stays intact though." She said thinking of last year and laughing into her hand. "It maybe an intresting eveing though." She said looking up. Her dreamyness came back to her ten fold.

Harri laughed "So you going with someone?" she asked.

Zazuka shook her head. "Smack me across the head one time. I actualy said yes to... Mike." She said gluping. Zazuka didn't want Mike she wanted Andrew but she had just learned that he was off limits. She thought of Mike as little more than a target and maybe a good guy but a date for the ball? Zazuka thought him a toader by Merlin's Beard! And Zazuka thought him a bit of a mascocist because she had just finished sliping him Gender Fudge.

((This could take place a diffrent day if you want.))

((What a new Rp?))

"Zazuka Bones!" Harri said dropping her arm "How could you!" she said shaking her head in mock disgust, she then ran off laughing "Unbelievable!" she called laughing and hiding somewhere planning to jump out on Zuka when she walked past.

((no just a diffrent day))

Zazuka shook her head laughing. Really how could she indeed. She was regreating it every second afterwards but it was over with now. "Harri come back here we can not leave this like this." She said running after but soon lost her. "Harri..." She said in harsh whisper.

((Yeah okay :D ))

Harri stayed where she was untill she heard Zukas whisper, she creeped out of her place slowly untill she was standing directly behind her "BOOO!" she shouted loudly right in her ear laughing, "Did I scare you?" she asked wide eyed.

Zazuka laughed. "No but you may have very well shattered my ear drum." She said laughing softly. "Siriosely I don't know what I was thinking." She said said shaking her head.

"Sorry!" Harri said grinning sheepishly, "Well you know what, you just made my mind up! I am going to the yule ball!" she siad laughing "Even if I am a complete loner, swaning around amongst loads of couples!" she siad confidently "I'm sure I can find something to occupy me!" she said laughing, "I mean I have to keep an eye on you and Mike," she joked.

Zazuka shivered. "If ne so much as looks at me the wronge way I will turn his book bag into a bog!" She said. She didn't know how she was going to do it yet but she was. "But I will soooooooo greatful if your there. And it's ok I guess I can live with the ringing in my ears." She said jokenly.

Harri laughed "I couldn't miss that!" she said imagining the scene "Lets hope he does look at you the wrong way!" she joked, Harri tried to keep a straight face "Sorry, sorry" she said before bursting out laughing again, "I'm actually quite excited now," she paused "Suprisingly excited," she siad grinning.

Zazuka smiled and hugged Harri. "It's ok. I may do that anyway but really thanks for being there." She said. She was sure this was going to be a great night.

"What are friends for!" Harri said hugging Zuka back, "I'm so excited though I don't know what to wear!" she exclaimed "A dress of course but I'm going to have to dig through my wardrobe!"she sighed, she didn't have enough money to buy a new one but she knew she had packed some this year for preperation.

Zazuka looked up. "If all else failes I can always make you one." she said with a grin.

Harri grinned "I think I know the one I'm going to wear!" she siad happily "Though, if your good a sewing could you alter it a bit? Just make it a bit shorter?" she asked,

Zazuka nodded. "I can do anything you want to it." She said with the brightest smile.

"Really? Wow thanks Zuka!" Harri said doing a little celebratory jump, "How did you learn to sow then?" she asked, after regaining herself.

Zazuka sighed. "No problems. It started because I had to make the hand-me-downs I got from my brother's shorter and more girly then it evoled into I had to make things for myself out of scraps I found in a thift store. Really you wouldn't know it looking at my clothes now." She said with a bright grin.

Harri shook her head "Course you wouldn't!" she said confidently "Your clothes are amazing! Did you make all of them?" she asked.

Zazuka pulled out at her pokadoted skirt. "Well, made, altered, fused. Almost everything I'm awaring I've taken a needle to." She said with a bright grin. She didn't even know what size she really was because she altered everthing to make it fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back