Gloom

Zazuka laughed. "Yeah I guess so I kinda hope it turns out that way." She said. She didn't know if Harri did for her what she did but resently while she still kinda sorta liked Brian she desided that she might as well explore her options if they where any.

"Me too," Harri said happily, "So do you still like Brian? Or have you got your eye on someone else?" she asked nudging her.

Zazuka looked down then up with a blushing grin. "Haha. I do still like Brian a bit like that but lately I've found that my eyes turn twords someone else." She said thinking of Andrew. She hadn't really talked to him outside of class but for some reason she kept watching walk out of DADA.

"Oh really?" Harri said nudgin her "So who might that be?" she asked grinning at Zuka as she tried to figure out who it could be. She went through everyone in their year but no-one came to mind.

Zazuka shook her head. "I won't tell just in case he's taken or has another girl in mind." She said with a bright mischiviose grin. She couldn't get the information out of her this time.

"Ahh come on Zuka," Harri whined, "You have to tell me! You can't say that then not tell me who he is!" she said laughing. "I won't tell anyone. Promise," she said, pretending to zip her mouth up and throw away the key.

Zazuka hung her head in discust with herself. She was soooo easy to manipulat like that. "Alright alright." She said then placed her hand behind her head and sighed. "Andew Bruke." She murmered a little to low for anyone to hear.

Harri grinned in triumph and listened a little shocked at the name, "I'm sorry I didn't quite hear that," she joked, "Did you say Andrew Bruke?" she said her voice loud enough for them two to hear but hopefully noone else. "Really?" she asked still suprised at this revelation.

Zazuka looked up at her with wide eyes and fanded her hand in Harri's face. "Suuuuuuuush! yes Anderw Bruke now hush! This information could couse some sirose trouble and not the fun kind!" She said in a harsh whisper.

"Sorry Zuka," Harri siad grinning at how touchy the subject was. "Just an unlikely couple." she shrugged, "So why do you like him?" she whispered grinning.

Zazuka looked down with a firce blush on her face. "I don't know really. He seems like a nice person and he's smart and oh." She said puting her hands on her cheeks to cover the harsh red color. Her freakles seemed to dissaper under the color. "It's strainge last year he was just a guy, nice enough but still. This year I don't know." She said all flustered. "Then again..." She said getting up and geting the yearbook from the year before and one of the pictures she managed to get from the yearbook staff. "This
thomas_sangster_2.jpg
should not have turned into that!
nickjonasontrl.jpg
" Zazuka said showing Harri the two pictures. She pushed then flowerd for her to see so she could rest her head on the table.

Harri nodded, "I know what you mean, it was like that with Kevin!" she siad remembering the conversation her and Zuka had had right her about it. "Hmm I see what you mean..." she trailed off comparing the two pictures.

Zazuka lifted her head only slightly so Harri could see her eyes. Her hair had curtened around her as she rested her head on her arms. "What do you mean it would be an odd paring?" She asked her voice muffled. She was curiose to why she would say that not angry. There was no use in being angry over something like this.

Harri's eyes scanned what she could see of Zukas face. She was searching for angriness, sure she had put her foot in it, but finding none she shrugged. "I don't know, just wouldn't put you to together," she siad truthfully, "But now you say it I think you would be good together," she said smiling.

Zazuka lifed her head a little more. "I can see how that's possible I mean not alot of people know him that well. He is a reaserved kind of person." She said almost thoughtfully. Her voice was still a little muffled from where she was.

Harri nodded "Yeah well I've only spoken to him once or twice," she said "So do you spend alot of time together?" she asked

Zazuka thought about this a little before answering. "Well we spend a lot of time together in class. He has taken to sitting next to me in class and talking to me about lessons he really is a brillent boy." She said strighting up suddenly and placing her hand on her fist. She started to day dream making her black eyes cloud over.

Harri couldn't help but giggle a little as Zuka spoke about Andrew "Sounds like you got it bad!" she said grinning, "And good it see you moved onto someone avaliable!" she joked, "He is single right?" she asked.

Zazuka looked down. "From what I have seen he is but he may have an intrest in someone that's not me. Just my luck right?" She said with a sigh.

Harri sighed along with Zuka "Typical. All the good ones are gone!" she siad laughing, "But if you spend more time together then your bound to get closer aren't you?" she said confidently.

Zazuka nodded. "Of course and maybe I can get his eyes to turn twords me instead of the other girl." She said giggling softly.

"Well why not!" Harri said giggling, "So who is the other girl?" she asked curious.

Zazuka looked around to make sure that no one was listening in. "I think her name is Kristy but I can tell you what she looks like. Blond, pretty and very Slytherin." She said shaking her head.

Harri shook her head "Not good." she said "What year?" she asked trying to place a face to the name.

Zazuka placed her head on the table along with arms. "That's the worst part the girl is a first year." She said trying not to sound bitter but how could someone younger beat her for the afecton of someone in her year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back