Gloom

"Wow! Thats great! So everything your wearing is completly one of a kind!" Harri said impressed, "Totally unique," she concluded. "Does it take long to alter and make things?" she asked.

Zazuka shook her head. "To alter something takes no time at all but to make things it depends on what I'm makeing. If it's something like a simple bag it might take me a few minutes but it's like the pieces of my holloween costume it takes me about two months to get everything doen. Hey it kills times in the morning." She said thinking about all the things she tended to do at about two or three o' clock in the morning.

"2 months?!" Harri said shocked, "Really? And is it easy to get material and stuff?" she asked.

Zazuka laughed. Two months was quick comepared to some of the stuff she had put together. "If you have the gallions. I order everything I need from cataloges I've managed to get a hold of." She said with a soft grin.

Harri's eyes widened, this sowing business was a whole new world to her, "They have catalogues?!" she said laughing, "But I suppose it is pretty cool cause you get everything just how you want it!" she said smiling.

Zazuka laughed again shaking her head. "If you know where to look. Yes I soppoes so unles they make a mustake or something then it's bad but I usually find a way to make it work." She said scraching her head. She had gotten deep into alot of things over the years alone she realized that she might seem to know everything. She didn't really, she knew something about a lot of diffrent things though.

Harri nodded "Have you ever made something for someone else?" she asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back