Favorite Lines on HP book or movie

Arnold Ababueva

Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
The titles said it!
:lol:

Well, eventually, I still haven't read all the books of Harry Potter, only the Order of the Pheonix and the Half-blood Prince, but as I know at every book or movie, there are saying that are spoken by the every cast/characters that somewhat made you to be it's favorite lines. :D

"Bloody Hell"
"Blimey"

(Ron)

"I'm not weak!"
(Harry)

"it's exciting isn't is?Breaking rules? (Hermione)
"Who are you? and what have you done to Hermione? (Ron)

"I enjoyed the meetings too.........
It was like having friends"
(Luna)

This are just some :)

As Severus was/ is my all time favourite character - so love to hate the guy type of thing, I think one of the best quotes is his...
""As there is little foolish wand-waving here, many of you will hardly believe this is magic. I don't expect you will really understand the beauty of the softly simmering cauldron with its shimmering fumes, the delicate power of liquids that creep through human veins, bewitching the mind, ensnaring the senses... I can teàch you how to bottle fame, brew glory, even stopper death—if you aren't as big a bunch of dunderheads as I usually have to teach."
Philosphers Stone.

>XO< go Snape!!

"Not my daughter you b1tch." ~ Mrs. Weasley

My favorites from Deathly Hallows-

"I think she might be dead!" Little boy in Ravenclaw tower cheering enthusiastically.

"Maybe he is, maybe he isn't, but the fact remains that he can move faster than Severus Snape confronted with a bottle of shampoo if he wants to." ~Fred Weasley/Rapier

Mrs. Weasley in HPDH...Awesome!!!

And I don't remember the exact lines, but Ron telling Hermione that the house elves shouldn't be left in the kitchen, unaware...Because you know, Hermione kissed Ron!!! [[Sorry, am big R/Hr shipper]]

I have to say i do love the..
"Well then you'll know hes so arrogant that criticism simply bounces off him" - Snape talking about Harry - Order of the Phoenix
I don't know why but it did make me chuckle.

"Why don't you run along and play with you chemistry set" - Sirius to Snape, Movie, Prisonner of Azkaban
Hahahahahahaha
That makes me chucke as well

"you will lose everything, Harry Potter"- Voldemort, than the Minister of Magic shows up.

"He's Back!"-Cornelius Fudge.

That was such a Duh' moment, that I loved from the move

as for the book my favorite was. In HBP

"So your not 'the Chosen One'?" said Scrimgeour.
"I thought yousaid it didn't matter either way?" said Harry, with a bitter laugh. "Not to you anyway."

"I shouldn't have said that," said Scrimgeour quickly. "It was tactless-"
"No, it was honest," said Harry. "One of the only honest things you've said to me. You don't care whether I live or die, but you do care that I help you convince everyone you're winning the war against Voldemort. I haven't forgotten Minister....."
He raised his right fist. There shining white on the back of his cold hand, were the scars which Dolores Umbridge had forced him to carve into his own flesh: I must not tell lies.

I know that was long but it was my favorite part in the whole book.

i always liked the part where the boat was sinking and harry shot the scuba tank in voldemort's mouth and he's like "smile you son of a-!" and voldemort explodes.

Romero Love said:
i always liked the part where the boat was sinking and harry shot the scuba tank in voldemort's mouth and he's like "smile you son of a-!" and voldemort explodes.
lmao =))
do believe you have the classic Jaws mixed up but visually would have been a stunner! =))

Brian Getathorn XIX said:
"you will lose everything, Harry Potter"- Voldemort, than the Minister of Magic shows up.

"He's Back!"-Cornelius Fudge.

That was such a Duh' moment, that I loved from the move.
That was the greatest. Adding to my amusement my friend's step-dad bellowed out, "DUUUUH!" and the whole theater heard him. :ph43r: =))

Andromeda Fiorelli said:
As Severus was/ is my all time favourite character - so love to hate the guy type of thing, I think one of the best quotes is his...
""As there is little foolish wand-waving here, many of you will hardly believe this is magic. I don't expect you will really understand the beauty of the softly simmering cauldron with its shimmering fumes, the delicate power of liquids that creep through human veins, bewitching the mind, ensnaring the senses... I can teàch you how to bottle fame, brew glory, even stopper death—if you aren't as big a bunch of dunderheads as I usually have to teach."
Philosphers Stone.

>XO< go Snape!!
aww, I was going to say that. For some reason Alan Rickman can make anything poetry.

Enzeru Tomoshibi said:
Andromeda Fiorelli said:
  Philosphers Stone. 

>XO<  go Snape!!
aww, I was going to say that. For some reason Alan Rickman can make anything poetry.
Course he can. He's freaking beautiful! (I've got a thing for the older men. ^_^)

Snape in HBP:

"The Dark Arts are many, varied, ever-changing and eternal. Fighting them is like fighting a many-headed monster, which, each time a neck is severed, sprouts a head even fiercer and cleverer than before. You are fighting that which is unfixed, mutating, indestructible."

I can't wait to see Alan Rickman do this scene..........

Why is everyone such a big fan o' Snapey? Sure, Alan Rickman's pretty good, but he's not a deity of incredible power or something :p

HP4, regarding the golden egg: "It sounds a bit like Percy singing, Harry...maybe you have to attack him while he's in the shower?"

"I don't care if my tea leaves say 'Die Ron Die' I'm chucking them in the bin where they belong!"
-Ron

That made me laugh so hard.

One of my favourites would have to be from book 5:

Mrs.Weasley let out a shriek just like Hermione's.
"I don't believe it! I don't believe it! Oh, Ron, how wonderful! A perfect! Thats everyone in the family!"

"What are Fred and I, next-door neighbours?" Said George

Violet Bellamy said:
HP4, regarding the golden egg: "It sounds a bit like Percy singing, Harry...maybe you have to attack him while he's in the shower?"
Love that one it made me laugh =))

Violet Bellamy said:
=)) That one always makes me laugh!

kailey paramore Posted: May 16 2008, 09:56 PM

"I don't care if my tea leaves say 'Die Ron Die' I'm chucking them in the bin where they belong!"
-Ron

That made me laugh so hard.

OMG me too!!! =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back