Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual (Lizzie)
Wand
Knotted 16 1/2 Inch Rigid Blackthorn Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Hello lovelies.

I thought you all deserved a bit of an explanation. It's been a minute, and I know I've been popping on every now and then but I don't see a full return at any time soon.
Last year was really rough. At the beginning of the year, I lost a family pet of 18 years. A couple of months after that, I lost my grandpa. That was when I decided to take a step down from HNZ, and focus on looking after myself and family. I was still working two jobs, so just had no time for anything really.
In November, my brother in law went in for open heart surgery. Unfortunately, he didn't make it through. This has absolutely broken the family, and just a month later, we lost another family pet; not Hercules - for those of you who know him. Herc however, has been up and down with his diabetes. SO it's been a really horrible time all around really.
I have left one of my jobs which has left me with a bit more time, which is why I've been lurking around but my brain is still not happy, so it'll still be sporadic.

I just wanted to let every one know why I disappeared - not for sympathy, but so you know that it's not because of anything else. I do love you guys and this site and am still thinking of you all often.

Hope you're all keeping safe and remembering how amazing you are.
Donna x
:donna:

Ohhhh I knew some of this but not all Donnaaaaa that's such a rough time. All the love in the world to you and yours. I'm here any time you wanna chat (or just want me to send you dog videos) :console:

Totally understandable to need more time for yourself and your family :console: Love whatever time you can spare for writing but love more that you're working on looking after yourself rn

Donna, all my love to you and your family during all this. :hug:

Thank you for sharing all of this with everyone. Love you, Donnakins!! 💜💜

Users who are viewing this thread

Back