Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curved 14" Flexible Spruce Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Vader hadn’t slept much but it wasn’t really anything new. It was his first real day of the internship with EVELYN and was just so nervous about what it would mean, so of course he hadn’t slept much. He’d had a little taster in the holiday before, but being invited back properly for the full winter internship was nerve wracking. He wanted to do well, and he also knew that he would need to start figuring out what kind of photography he wanted to do after school. Vader had a backpack filled with all of his cameras and equipment and turned up at the door. Immediately upon entering he was given a pass with his name and the function. He couldn’t help but stare at it as he was shown up to EVELYN’s office, it felt so real, it wasn’t just the yearbook anymore. It had his name and “intern: photographer” it felt so official. He looked at her, ”Hi, Ms Manning, I’m Vader,” he introduced himself as soon as he shown to her office, figuring she wouldn’t remember him at all, "The photographer intern,"

Evelyn had been pretty busy the past days. She and Lucas moved back to New Zealand and in the house there needed to be done enough. Thank god there were people who she could hire and decorate with how she liked and stuff. Lucas was letting her decide mostly so that was amazing. But ofcourse it was his house as well it was their mansion to be honest. Evelyn was also glad that her boyfriend found something to do. He would play Quidditch Professionally and was glad he found something he liked. The blonde was entering her office with a cup of coffee when she noticed a younger boy. Her secretary Marcella had been showing her agenda for today and she had an appointment with the younger boy with a strange name. He sat there already and she hoped someone would offer him something to drink otherwise she would do it herself. She put down some magazines on her desk and than smiled to him. '' Hello Vader. Good to see you.'' The girl than went standing and than nodded. '' Right! That's amazing. Would you like something to drink?'' The girl than asked and looked at the boy for a moment. It seemed he had a lot of stuff along with him. It was really nice that the boy wanted an internship here. And Evelyn loved to give young talent a chance. Perhaps she had an amazing photographer now under her wings.

Vader could tell that his hands were ever so slightly trembling but really he knew it was just the nerves. This wasn’t accio, this wasn’t something he put together, he was here to learn and to learn from the photographers she already had. Vader smiled at the woman, very visibly nervous. She seemed nice and of course he remembered her from Gryffindor though she’d been a few years ahead of him. This was just different. ”Happy to be here,” he replied, knowing that it probably sounded pretty cheesy to say something like that no matter how much he truly felt it. At the offer he hesitated for a moment before nodding, ”I’ll have some coffee if you’ve got some,” he knew that Ava wouldn’t want him drinking coffee but it was his first day, he was nervous and he knew coffee would help perk him up.

Evelyn could see that the boy was a bit nervous. But she hoped she could make him feel more comfertable soon enough. The boy said he was happy to be here and Evelyn was glad that he thought that way. She was really proud of how the office now looked it was all finished and she had her own office where she could meet with people. The office in Paris was nearly done. But since she now lived in New Zealand again soon, she was more here but had to travel to Paris a few times soon. '' Glad you say so. A Gryffindor is always welcome here.'' Evelyn than said in return with a smile. The blonde than nodded and walked to the coffee machine in her office and took some coffee for the boy and for herself and returned to him handing it over with a smile. The blonde than went sitting down across the boy, not after her desk. That seemed so not personal. '' So Vader. Welcome to EVELYN. I hope you will like your time here. We have one photographer at the moment who recently worked here. He can assist you a bit with the work as fashion photographer. His name is Morwen Orlando.'' Evelyn than explained to the younger boy. But she was curious at his own motivation and stuff as well. '' What kind of stuff do you hope to learn here Vader? And what is it that interest an internship here?'' Evelyn than asked the younger boy. Evelyn was a curious person but also wanted to know peoples motivation.

Vader let himself calm as she said he was welcome and even fetched him a coffee. He took it was a quick thanks and took a small sip before just tightly wrapping his hands around it. He nodded as she welcomed him, giving him a little information on who he’d be working with, a photographer whose name he was aware of. At the question her nodded, ”Well..I’ve been on the yearbook since my first year at school, I run it, but I’m not sure after school what sort of photography I want to do,” Vader told her honestly. ”I hope to learn a little more about what fashion photography involves, the process, the creative side, I want to see if it’s the kind of photography I’d like to do when I leave school,” Vader took a little sip of the coffee again and finished by saying, ”Profiles and shots of events are something I can do well, so I need to expand my skills,” Vader wanted wanted to be good at it, he wanted to figure out what sort of photographer he wanted to be. Fashion had been something that he was sure his skills in accio would be easily transferable. A good stepping stone. The gryffindor hoped this answer would be good enough for Evelyn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back