Eat, Drink, or Bin

bin

chocolate milkshake

eat well drink

golden kiwi, with the skin

I'd bin it, but Jessame Rose would eat it. She loves golden kiwifruit! (and the skin doesn't bother her)

Just for the record, fruit= kiwifruit. bird=kiwi.

If you eat "Kiwi" in New Zealand, you can get time in prison and huge fines. Kiwis are endangered animals, dude.

:p

Okay.... the m&m you found in your desk drawer. It could be from when you were eating m&ms yesterday, ooooorrrr it could be from that time you were eating m&ms like 6 months ago.

Eat. Chocolate is still good for some time.

Whisky with hot water; sugar; and lemon juice. Someone ordered that at work. It sounds nice to try. o_O :lol:

If I was old enough....bin *sigh*

Ummmm how about Banana Chips?

Uck, bin. Makes me ill.

Stuffed capsicum. (Or peppers to some. Why do they call them peppers? They're not peppery at all!)

Bin.

Brussel sprout soup with tomato sauce... with seaweed crackers for dipping (my brother's favy delicacy)

Give me a few hours and I could learn that; place a small portion on a plate; and charge £17 for it. =))

Serve it to me, Tony and I won't bin it. I'll hex it to explode when it 'meets its maker' and send it back to the kitchen!

Whacon (whale meat rashers - look like bacon)

would probably eat. as
1) i would probably think i was bacon
2) although i disapprove in whale hinting it is ok if it is for food and it is regulated, to it is better to eat it than tho have it die in vain

cold fish and chips

Bin.
Well, I'd eat the french fries - but forget about fish. Blech.

Sunny Delight? :r

Hmmm... Bin. ?

Printer Ink. ^_^

Eat

Cheesy pizza

Users who are viewing this thread

Back