Dear [Whomever]

</SIZE>
<SIZE size="50">Dear Lunch

Thank you for being so tasty
(and full of calories. but I don't care.)

~Missy​

Dear, Firefox of mine

You scared me when you crashed suddenly in the middle of re-writing one of my character's bio and I thought you aren't going to re-open again in the same spot of the tab but you did and thank you for that. Next time, I won't open 6 tabs at one browser, so you can run fast :D

Sincerely, the computer geek

Dear, Older Brother

Of course I already memorized the BBcode, I'm not dumb to not memorized all of that and I wish to know about Javascript and HTML as well. But Computer science is not my thing, I want to work with dead people xD seriously.

Sincerely, the geek sister

Dear life,

Well you're rightly f*cked now, aren't you? :glare: Plleaaaseeeee sort yourself out, I'm fed up being this moppy b!tch, I liked it when I knew what was going on with you :cry:

- Depressed
Dear friends,

Lets talk again! I miss our random convos when we all used to talk. Like my own life I don't even know what's going on with you guys anymore and I hate that we used to talk like everyday and I knew what was going on. Yeah I may sound selfish because I feel left-out and I know you guys talk all the time but I thought we were friends? :erm:

- Again, depressed xD
Dear chilli tortilla chips & nutella,

Well you were surprisingly delicious xD Lets do that again ;)

- Girl with weird taste in food xD

Dear body,

Why oh Why are you doing this to me?
First, I tweaked my hamstring (again). It hurt. Then, I got sick and felt dizzy and stoof.
Maybe I should listen to these signs :erm:
Are you telling me you want a workout break?There are easier ways to do that you know :r Just sayin'

Signed,
Me

Dear My Neighbour aka Creeper stalks me mcCreeperson

LEAVE ME ALONE!! You are a weirs little freak who stalks me and my sister domino, LEAVE US ALONE AND GET A LIFE!
~Polly and domino

Dear, Being Human show

Wow! Sally's fiancee has some anger issues. Poor Sally died because of him. Keep up the good plottage.

Sincerely, The girl who loves you shows

Dear, School

Why the heck to we have to do the lab project at school? it is not great because we have to drive 30 minutes from home just to type, print and pass the project. That is why it is called a project, to work at home <_<

Sincerely, The girl who wish to pass her lab project early

</SIZE>
<SIZE size="50">Dear Cellular-Device also known as a Mobile Phone or to the ages; Cell phone.

I hate you.
I hate you so much you little thing that has a camera and some numbers.
I hate you so much.

I hate you because you keep turning yourself off and you think it's really funny to do that, I hate it.
I hate you because you decide to drink all the battery power, even though I fully charged it the other day.
I hate you because you decide it'll be funny to stop letting me receive important sms messages. (or texts.)
I hate you because you don't even fit into my pocket hence it's not a small device. you BRICK. >.<
Lastly, I don't hate you because you are very important and even though I hardly use you.
I need you to co-operate because someday I'll be in a very sticky situation and I would
need to call someone. So please. stop being such a lousy piece of technology.
Otherwise I shall replace you with a newer, awesome-er phone like the last three.

From. Someone who didn't need to write a novel to say how much she dislikes you.​

Dear day,

I'm already sick. Guess that wasn't enough for you, huh?
Now I'm stressed too.
Can you be over already? Thanks <_<

Sincerely,
Me

Dear awesomely awesome cousin.

You are awesome. I can't wait for you to come here and board
at OBs'. You are my favourite and you are the perfect wingman. Yes, I actually
agreed with one of your arrogant comments. I love that catch phrase of yours.
"Have you seen me?" It's really arrogant and all and I don't agree with it but It is
funny when you say it. When we jam togetherit will be so much fun. I just hope
that you wont become friends with my friends at that school. I don't want them
telling you all the rumors about me or saying mean things about me. I know you
might get violent with them if it goes to far and I don't want that.

Love,

Your favourite cousin Annaleise ♥
<i>
</i>

Dear You,

Are all boys inherently stupid? You knew that she has a boyfriend, even if they are having issues and he lives all the way in America. But because she's Sara you had to go for her. I'm the one that has been helping you with all your issues, flirting with you like crazy and still you go after one of my best friends! I'm really sick of this whole second best thing so if you ever complain about how girls don't like you (and I know you will) I will promptly tell you to kiss my arse. It probably won't help me at all but for so long I've been looked at as just the friend and I'm sick of it and of stupid guys that do things like you did. She is in love with her boyfriend and you knew that... I think that might be what irks me most. I'll get over you, I always do but the fact that you are offering the option of yourself as a replacement for him just annoys me. Do you really expect her to break up with him after they've been dating for four years for you after you've known each other for only a few months? Next time you try to tell a girl you like her, please don't be so stupid and I won't be so frustrated.

Love,
Me.

Dear Thesis,

How could you do this to me? Sleepless night and I'm more stressed than ever. Again, I will be awake for the rest of the night because of you. My bibliography still undone and I loads of RP's to reply to. Plese cooperate with me tonight!</COLOR></FONT>
Sincerely,
Mintzy​
<FONT font="Georgia"><COLOR color="#fb8a00">

Dear friends...it is friends, right? I'm not really sure anymore..

Dear people that I thought were my friends but we don't seem to talk anymore,

What happened us? Seriously? We used to talk alllll the time and knew what was going on in each other lives but now not so much :erm: Did I do something? If I did, please tell me. I miss talking to you guys and all the random poop we used to talk about but now I'm lucky if I get a 'hi' once a day from you.

And then my best friend. WTF?! I know you are stupid beyond belief but just forgetting to tell me that you have a boyfriend and making me find out on facebook...yeah that is just not on! I mean seriously, yeah you may have been busy and it all happened so quickly (4 weeks?...that excuse doesn't stand with me) and that you have this idea in your head that I'm busy with Uni and you don't want to annoy me (even though I've told you time and time again to text/call me whenever) are the most useless excuses I've ever heard. PLEASE start acting your age and grow up, like seriously...the whole childish, ditzy, whatever act is getting annoy. I love you to bits but you have no idea how much this has gotten to me. After 10 years of being best friends, I thought me living in the city and not seeing each other as much wouldn't have changed anything...sorry if this wasn't the case but really. I am soo upset about this right now, we're best friends, I'm meant to you know this sort of things and not have to find out on facebook :cry: Please don't let this be an indication of what will happen if/when I go to America soon, I don't want to loose you :cry: ...any of you :erm:

- Upset and feeling pretty friendless :erm:

Dear, Wii

How could you do this to me, why did you hanged on me when I was in the middle of play Sims 3? And now I have to start all over again from my person being pregnant because I did not save it. Augh! I hate you!

Sincerely, The girl who played you yesterday

Dear Glee,

Please bring my favorite diva, Kurt, back to singing in the forefront.

Sincerely,
A Chris Colfer fan

Dear, You

Why are you so rude whenever I talk to you? I just waited for you to answer my fb msg to you and have a nice conversation but no, you say rude things, you think its not rude but it is rude. You know, I will just stay out of your way and if you are saying that I don't have a future then I will let myself for have a future. I should not just waited for your msg and sleep. Hope your happy being mean to me even though you won't admit.

Sincerely, Your co-member at HNZ

Dear my sister (younger, not Polly (BTW Pollz gave me her account Coz she never goes on it.))

LEAVE MY PHONE ALONE!

From, Someone who wishes you'd get ur own phone, AKA Domino

Dear friend.
Listen, you were being creepy about my cousin last night.
I don't think he is hot. He is my cousin goddamnit. If I
thought my own cousin was hot I would be weird. So,
stop telling me he's hot and that I should think he is hot
too. It's annoying and is creeping me out, if this continues,
I will have to tell him about it, and we both don't want to
do that now, do we?.

Love,
Your Biffel (Or so I thought.)
<i>
</i>

Dear, Television

When will I be conquering you back? This Monday? I hope so cause my recordings are in the DVR are no one is watching them. I want to watch my new Supernatural because Sam and Dean are sexy and I want to see my favorite angel, Angel Castiel :wub: (Stupid CW.com does not post the episode immediately) I wish we will meet together this Monday.

Love, your owner who has lots of rival from you xD

Dear Make me a Dino producers.

I am very upset. I had an image of the mightly T-Rex. You have completely blown up that image. First you say that they could have had feathers, then you say that they were stay at home dads. But what you have done now I think is horrible, you have gone too far. To say that a T-Rex is mostly related to a chicken? A tiny little chicken?! I think that is horrible.
You have made it so the mighty T-Rex cannot fall further down the evolution scale, saying that from being one of the most feared meat-eaters they turned into a common chicken...
I guess Mother Nature does have a sense of humour huh?

~Tenile

Dear Christchurch,

Get well soon. ♥

Love Olivia.
Dear Mother Nature,

Leave us all alone! First the floods in Australia which affected my Dad, then the cyclone also in Australia which affected my Great-Aunty and Uncle, then this quake in which my Uncle's sister JUMPED OUT OF THE WINDOW OF A COLLAPSING BUILDING. Get your act together!

Not love, Olivia.

Dear place that I hate most on this earth,

I really don't miss not being there all week and am really sad that I have to go back Saturday :(

Darn you *shakes fist*

With love much loathing,
Your disgruntled employee

Dear World

Problems are problems. I understand how things can be annoying/disappointing. But did you ever think that there was something/someone worse off than you? Can you imagine what others have to go through? Put things into perspective. Theres more to life.

Signed
Heartbroken.

Dear Statistics,

Why do you have to be so hard? What with these hypothesis testing, and the bulls and alternatives? It's bringing me some major head ache. An waht's with this surevey/ case study that we are about to do? Really, you're making our school life harder. Good enough that the teacher was actually kind.

Please do make it easier for me as well as for my dear classmates, what with the exams coming up,

Dear Financial Accounting,

You too are confusing me as well, now now, please explain those investment securities further, really, I do love Partnership and Corporation more, and we will have a qualifying exam too, do us a favor and please don't appear on that exam, or else, my and my classmates' dream to be a CPA would be.... I don't want to say it, (bad vibes.. :D)

Signed,

Rui, (Now, I've got to review and revise my notes.. :( )​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back