Dear [Whomever]

Dear Uni,

The semester has JUST begun and you're already giving me hell. I expected more work, but this much? I'm astonished. So much work that I'm only getting few hours of sleep a day, constantly going back and forth from lab work, to studying and what not. Could you please slow it down a little bit? I'm only human. I've taken 19 credit hours before and it wasn't that painful, so why now?

Dear Body,

Hang in there, the stress will reduce soon enough.

Dear Harvard,

Will you guys please hurry up with your decision? My father is getting irritated because you are keeping us all in suspense. I PROMISE I will bring no less than a 4.0 GPA this semester.

Dear, College

Damn it! I thought your internet server is a password free but n0o0o0oo0 its not. Now I have to go at the student center to register my laptop. I hate you right now <_<

Sincerely but no love, one of your students
Dear, Rina

Why do you look like Kaitlyn?

Sincerely, Your classmate

Dear Placement Opportunity,

WHAT THE HELL?!?!?! :mad: Where were you a few months ago before I applied for this other thing?! You were actually the exact thing I wanted and now you've come out of the blue. I don't know if I should be angry or sad that I've probably missed out in the chance to have you :cry:

- Annoyed Student :cry: :correct:

Dear my precious Cheshire cat :wub:

I really wish you could see yourself through my eyes and stop putting yourself down all the time. Your amazing and i want you to know just how amazing you are and how special you are to me. Your the best thing in my life and I wish you knew how much you mean to me. Please stop thinking so little of yourself, I hate it when you talk to me about what you think about yourself and how you act around everyone. Just look in the mirror and see what I see, even for a second.

Dear, Stomach

Why are you rumbling with no other reason? I ate subway for dinner and after that I kept going at the bathroom ever paragraph of my role play that was done. I want to sleep so you better shut up later when I am in bed.

Sincerely, The owner of the stomach

Dear Muse,

I :wub: j00 so much. It's been great having you back :hug: But why do you keep leaving meh? :cry: Don't go away again, please :(

- Lover of teh muse

Dear why do I depend on you so much,

Its sad and I know I shouldn't, but I do and over again you let me down like always. I'm tired of trying to be the good one here, can't you be good too? Can't you promise something and mean it too? Can't you stop being selfish? For once in your life think about someone else besides YOU! I'm afraid what's gonna happen, is that your gonna die miserable and alone. Because you always defend all the bad people in your life and forget about the good. Sooner or later you'll realize it. When your alone and dying asking for help, who's gonna be there? Maybe me if I care enough, which I do and I always do. Its sad that I wanna hate you and say forget you. But I can never be that way, no matter how much they tell me too. I can't, however now I have to be. Not for the sake of myself but for someone else who depends on me. I can't let that person down, they see me and I'm all they got. I can't be like you. I'm sorry but were through.
-the girl who matter once xx

Dearest Insomnia.

I love you, you are the greatest thing to come into my life. I see you every night and I thank you for the privelige, and I wish I had met you sooner.

Love and Best Wishes,

Olivia.

[/sarcasm].
<i>
</i>

Dear Whoever you Are,

Who takes a bite out of another person's sandwich then just leaves it sitting on the counter. Really?! If your going to be that weird just take the whole dang sandwich next time, I won't be mad, just really..take the sandwich.

Signed,
Owner of Said Sandwich

American Idol Hopefuls,

Learn to sing.

Love,
Me

Dear MONDAY!

Yes, dear you. I hope this coming Monday is good and I won't be late for my 8:30pm lab, I printed the east campus map of the school, so I won't get lost. And I hope it doesn't rain or so help me god I will skip the very important subject.

Dear Whomever this many concern

Stop staring at me when I walk.
It is unnerving.

Sincerely,
Me

Dear, Mom

Don't you dare wish to snow here in Texas, I hate cold and I don't want to walk in the snow as well. I don't care your bet with dad.

Sincerely, Your daughter

Dear Hotel Motel Crew (all years)

You never cease to amaze me. Sure it was a 6 hour bus trip there and back after a long day but what a freaking awesome night it was xD You guys are all amazing, seriously ♥ Love you guys for all the laughs we had tonight, somethings will go down in history and somethings that happened on that bus journey should stay there, is all I'm saying :r xD

- Strangly awake girl xD

Dear school:
Really? Today?
Let's not and say we did.
Bleh.

Dear next week or so,

Please go well.

Thank you.

Dear life,

Sort yourself out. I hate you right now and I just want to lie here and watch up pass by because I'm fed up now.

- Tired

Dear C,

Please stop trying to live out your crush vicariously through me. It's weird.

Dear Work,

Please go by fast today.

Sincerely,
Exhausted Employee

Dear Back Pain.

I would really love to actually move
not. Walk and go ow. ow....ow....one more time. ow.
Chiropractor thinks i'm fine so please.
just sod off.

MISSAAAAY.​
<i>
</i>

Dear, Winter Storm

Hah! You just gave use ice and not a total distraction and I am so glad about it. Lucky it did not snow or my mom will win the bet xD

Dear, Warm weather

Welcome back, I missed you so much, now I can go outside.

Dear, Course subject

Please, I want to pass the subject so I can go on to the next this summer and after it is finish, I can change my major into Crime Scene Technician because I want to see dead bodies (jk) CSI just inspired me but my dad wants me to be a chef.

Dear, You know who

I wish you did not come back at all. I want to take over your job but here you are.
All sincerely, The girl who owns this IC​

To you.

Yeah that's right, you don't deserve a 'dear'.
Stop thinking you are better than everyone else.
I don't care who you are or what you've done. You are still only human.
Please start to treat others with respect. Then you can have the 'dear' back.

-Me.

Dear Health,

Please don't let this be serious. I'm really scared and I don't really know what I should do because I don't even know what's wrong or what caused this.
On the upside, I was able to successfully eat an entire piece of toast today. Let's see if we can keep that pace up!

Love,
Me ♥

Dear Muse,

Thank you for coming back so suddenly!
I missed you and I plan to use you wisely!

Signed,
The Happy Rper!

Dear week,

Thank you for going well so far! :hug:

:wub:
Amanda

Users who are viewing this thread

Back