Dear [Whomever]

Dear Scary Jonathon,

Okay, so maybe your name isn't Jonathon but, to be honest, we don't really feel like sticking around to find out what your name really is. You scare me, you really do, and I'm pretty sure you scare Andy as well. It was one thing to see you on saturday, that wasn't that scary, this IS Stroud after all, there are a lot of scary people, but to see you monday as well.

It is beginning to feel like you're stalking us. I was actually jumpy on my way to Andy's today. Please can you not bump into us again. I'm not sure Mr Russell liked being called an old man and it scares us when you say you want to be alone with the bin.

hoping we don't bump into you again,
Summer x

Guys,

Okay, so I'm nice to you. Yeah, not a lot of people are, us being the rejects of the school and all that. However, that does NOT mean you have to get crushes on us four. Sure, we're your friends but that is it. Please stop talking to me on MSN if you're just going to start another awkward 'you are a one of a kind girl' conversation again. They are beyond annoying now. Seriously, leave it alone and just be happy with what you have.

Summer x

Other Guys,

Do you not get how awkward it is being the only girl in a room with four other guys while wearing a skirt. I'm NOT a skirt person. It is not helped by your choice of conversation, something I will not mention here due to the pg13 part of the site. I don't care if you think I'm cool enough to be included in guy talks. I don't want to be! Seriously, I don't need details and I really don't need people sitting behind me and breathing in my ear KRISTOPH. Not the most comfortable position in the world, especially with your efforts to look down my shirt.

Summer x

Dear my love,

So you txt me in the morning asking me for a favor.. yet you don't txt me saying hi or even a good morning? I mean.. Seriously? That's all the respect you have for me left? I try to be nice, caring for you, but you try to take advantage of it. I even offered to continue to help for the favor, but you taking it offensive? When it was your OWN fault? And you're putting the blame on me. This is the reason why you get me upset. You don't admit when it's your fault.. you try to back fire it towards me, trying to make me feel guilty for telling you the TRUTH and for being HONEST with you. FFS, what am I doing wrong here? I'm trying to keep our relationship going...

Sincerely,

Hamza

Dear ex,

This breakfast had better be worth 6 hours sleep.

Sincerely, the girl who doesn't know why she hangs out with you anymore.

Dear Almost Lover,

You were the best, I mean honestly. I was so suicidal for a while there, I was a terrible person, and I beat myself up nonstop. And you were there, right by me as my best friend, even though I was in love with you. you told me nicely you weren't interested. I of course didn't handle it well, but we were still friends. And then i get my shot, and you ignore me for the first two months. Then we start talking again and we lay out everything that's going on. You want to protect me... To be with me. I love you...

On my birthday, you kissed me and said you loved me for the first time. yes, YOU kissed ME. And I was so happy, and we held hands down the trail, you swore you'd never hurt me.

Two months later you say you still want to be together but you don't and never loved me? I waited until you left to cry in my friend's arms. i didn't want you to see me hurt. And then when we broke up, or when I broke up with you, we both ended up crying... And you held me and I still wanted to be with you... And then your mom who knew we broke up, saw us kissing.

Those were the best times... And I miss that. I miss what we were. And then you blame me for our breakup, because I wont let you go? You tell me I'm being immature, and you throw it in my face that she's 18 and can pick your sorry butt up for a date. You give everything I wanted to her and try to tell me you aren't attracted to her? I don't want to talk to you, but I can't stand not hearing from you because I still love you.

I hate you...

Signed,
That Emotional Idiot...

Dear Most Honourable Sister

HÅLL KÄFTEN

Yours Sincerely

Your very very fed up sibling

Dear you.

I have no idea what your problem is with me, but all I've wanted for the last five months is for you to maybe treat me as if I was worth your time. The way you give me that look that makes me feel like the dirt on the bottom of your shoe makes me want to shrivel up. You're killing my self confidence so much, and if I even try to be myself and say what I like, you either ignore me or completely shut me down. I would love to completely escape you, which is made difficult considering that I spend two hours with you on the bus everyday.
Sticks and stones may break my bones but word will never hurt me.
You are incredibly lucky that it's almost impossible to offend me. Why do you take advantage of the fact that I'm not really a confident person around others, and just like a previous friend you use that to put me down in front of my friends just to make yourself feel better? What sort of person does that? And is it impossible for you to maybe laugh at one of my jokes, or tell me that my hair looks nice? Instead of just looking down your nose at me, even though I'm almost twice you height? And you constantly call me a nerd, just because I actually try at school.
I don't know why you do these things to me, but it hurts.
I know I'm not funny in the way that others are, or that I don't have confidence when I speak, and that I read books, and get excited over nothing, and am just generally a little weird. Can't you accept that and maybe make me feel like I'm worth something?

Lizzy.

dear depression, sadness, and bored,
i wish you all the best but please go away. it hard to work in life with you around.
no love for you,
me

Dear Lizzy's parents.

You've officially ruined my birthday. And it hasn't even arrived yet.

Thanks a lot.
~Jesse.

Dear My Ex

Why do I still remember you ? I don't know how stupid I am eventough we never met before. Is it crazy ? We had many times together just with texting and calling. I'm going mad with you. There are too many guys over there and I still mising you. Wait !!! I think I have a crush from internet now :p So, I kick you now from my mind. Please, don't come back.

~ Elise

Dear Script,

Kindly go re-write yourself and then print yourself out. I can't revise that terrible draft. So just read some self-help books, learn, and start your journey for betterment. And then I'll help you become the awesome script you're meant to be.

Love,

Your author

P. S. Okay, okay, I'll do the re-write today. <_<

Dear My eyes ...

I'm so sorry for forcing you today. You must be tired :( Be patient, please ... I have a college ten hours later and I know I need sleep well tonight. #sigh* I know if the college's term began, I will force you more ! :lol: Seriously. Being a medical student at college isn't easy at all.

~ Elise

Dear, Cellphone

Why can't you be automatic and text for me? My thumb is getting muscles and its tired ... I want a break, maybe people just call me and not text me for once ...

Sincerely, The girl who is tired of texting

Dear Apartment,

Thank you for giving me some time to myself at last. ^_^
And for fixing my sleep schedule. ♥ I adore you, spiders and all. xD

Sincerely,
Self
Dear Chiko,

I miss you. :cry: I hope you are enjoying kitty heaven now. ♥

Love,
The one who could not save you

Dear Interwebz,

STOP DISTRACTING ME. Not cool, Interwebz, not cool at all. You're just so attractive, and I don't know how to resist you at all. So stop! I must revise this script, you evil, evil Interwebz, you. If you don't stop, I'm disconnecting you. Yeah, I'm going to put you in a freaking coma!

Signed,

Addicted

Dear Script,

I've been cheating on you with Interwebz. AGAIN. I'm so sorry. Can you forgive me? I love you!

Signed,

Remorseful

Dear, Sister

Why do you always had a mood swing on me? I'm not that evil you know, I do everything in the house and what are you doing? ... NOTHING, when you go back from Volleyball practice then off you go at the sofa and watching TV. Why are you always mad at me? maybe I should just ignore you and do whatever i want.

Signed,
The Step sister who doesn't want a Step sister who is acts grumpy all the time

Dear dad.

Okay, wtfffffffffffff! Yeah yeah, tis an expensive new laptop and all, but ssly? We has four times the memory of teh old PC. So why can't I install Gimp and Skype then? Stop confusing me, and grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr you should stop using my anxiety as a joke coz I hate it and it makes it worse.

Sincerely, your rambling daughter x

Dear parents,

Please stop doing that. It just makes me feel worse about myself. Thank you very much and all, but seriously, get a grip!

You (not so) loving daughter.

Dear 'Friends'

Stop having those b1tchy little fights that no one else cares about, and then unloading on me. I care about you, I really do, but that double with you was excruciating. Just apologise. I know you were joking, and I know they took it the wrong way, but I don't care. They are all mad at you. And please please PLEASE stop talking about me, especially when I'm RIGHT THERE!

Sincerely, Ceara

PS. I hate that nickname.

Dear, Biatch Step Sister

So now I don't deserve any food when I ask if I could have some at the grocery because I'm always in the computer and cellphone? What the heck is wrong with you? Am I not part of the family? and your reason is because I get you all in trouble? I didn't even do anything to you guys that you get in trouble ... I don't remember anything that i do to get you in trouble that's why I'm at the computer to talk to my friends here because they are the one who makes me happy. You all think I'm happy here but no, I'm not, you all have attitudes for freaking god sake. I'm trying to work hard here to get on with you lot's but no, you pissed me off at the grocery and I ended up cooking our dinner because I was so pissed off. I just wished you won't come in the room saying turn off your computer and go to sleep BECAUSE I'M THE OLDEST AND NO ONE WILL BOSS ME AROUND ...

Love, Your Step Sister

Dear f***tard.

So what, mum leaves you when I'm little so that means you don't want to even see me ever again? I don't care if you really are as bad as every single person I know makes you out to be, I'd like to make my own judgement of you in person. But I can't, I don't even know where you live or if you have another family out there somewhere. Do you even care or have you forgotten you had a daughter?

Sincerely
someone who doesn't know you.

Dear, VERY BIATCH SISTER

Lalalala ... You are the very biatch SISTER I ever had, well, your the first sister I had. I DON'T LIKE YOU. I wish I just have the three boys and your not with the package deal. Ever since you have a bf you are so out of this world, god, Why can't you just always be in volleyball games? that way your not always on my sight ... I want to punch you really bad whenever you glare and narrow your eyes on me. I'm not just your step sister but I'm a person too ... I want to b*tch slap you twice.

Sincerely,
Your step sister who doesn't love you and hate you

Dear Friday,

WHY DO YOU MOCK ME?!?!

Love, Mello Mello Yellow

Dear Saturday,

WHY IS IT RAINING?!?!

Love, Yeah its me again mellow mellow yellow

Dear Saturday Night,

WHY ARE YOU SO LOUD WITH YOUR TECHNOTIC MUSIC?!?!

Love again, Your annoyed mellow mellow yellow neighbor

Dear Sunday,

Love, Mellow Mellow -yawn- yellow

Dear Ex Boyfriend Whom I No Longer Speak To,
I keep thinking about what happened a week before your best friend and I broke up. The reason we broke up. Everytime I think about it, I want to kill (can I say this) you. But i don't, and I can't understand why, but I forgive you. Just be happy i didn't have to keep my promise of thruroughly making sure you cna't have kids. Because, I meant every word that I said. And i hated that, at the time, you were the only one i could have even opened up to. i hate that you made me afraid to speak to the guy I was dating. And mostly, I hate that you made us break up, because you were too scared to own up to what you did. But, I don't hate you; because Karma's a b*tch, and she's coming.

Signed,
'Meet Me Behind The Library', Girl

Dear Levy (Obvious, right?),
I want you to stop stalking me. You broke up with me, right? Well stop scaring me and Brittany when i'm on my own property. Stop waving at my mother who thuroughly hates you. And stop making it hard for me to forget you. Because it's still hatrd enough. i'm going to have clases with you, I'm going to have to see you, can't that be enough torture on me? If you want something from me, ask so that I can say no. If I'm strong enough to, i wil anyways...

Signed,
The Girl Who May Still Feel Strong Feelings For You.

Dear Jack (Thanks for the nickname Corey),
I love you.
I have for two years.
You said you loved me, and i let you in. I told you things that I wouldn't even tell my closest friends. You used me. i don't care what you say, but you used me! You used me for a girl to toy with mentally. Then jsut tell you never loved to? You said you wanted to make me happy, then you should have stayed out of my life. And for god's sake please don't lie to me saying you aren't attracted to her, that's such crap! You make me want to scream. I hate you!

Signed,
The Girl Who Still Loves You.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back