Dear [Whomever]

My blackberry messed up. Please delete. So sorry for the spammage.

My blackberry messed up. Please delete. So sorry for the spammage.

Get a load of me, get a load of you
Walkin' down the street, and I hardly know you
It's just like we were meant to be

Dear Ben,

So, you are back. It's been confirmed by my casual question, and now I'm screwed. I had just gotten you out of mind, enough where I barely thought about you anymore. My heart hurt a little less with every passing day and it finally faded into nothingness. But now, we will be seeing each other at work and I don't know if that is the best course for me... because you see...

Got a girlfriend, you say it isn't right
And I've got someone waiting too

Which makes it more complicated. I sometimes wonder if it is possible to love someone so deeply yet have a never ending crush on another. It's wrong, and I feel guilty but it is your fault. Not mine. I cannot help being infatuated with you. You're the one who has come back into my life and you're the one that is making me think about when I'll see you for the first time in months.

High enough for you to make me wonder
Where it's goin'
High enough for you to pull me under
Somethin's growin'
out of this that we can control
Baby I am dyin'

Now I'm listening to Liz Phair's "Why can't I?" like I used to after we met. I can't get you out of my mind and I look forward to when we work together so I can welcome you back and attempt to act as if I am neutral about the whole thing. In fact, I'm excited...but also I just wish you never had an injury and that you could make it big in the air force.

So, I'll leave it at that. Maybe you've changed and maybe you'll be a cruel jerk that I'll grow to hate, because...Ben, I would rather hate you than love you. :(

Sincerely,
That nerdy chick that wishes you were an ugly old man.

Dear Nursing School,

You have been the thorn in my side for the greater part of the last 3 years. Tonight I graduate and I'm finding it all a little bittersweet. The friends I've made and the experiences that I've had I wouldn't trade for anything in the world. This time next month I'll be an RN and I have you to thank for that.

The new nurse graduate!!

Dear, OWL and NEWT and GED

I want to scream as every questions are starring at me back, they are so complicated for me, I think I will screw this exams as well as my GED. Hope that doesn't happen, I'm thinking to register as a Navy but was thinking very hard because IF I join then there is no HNZ for me and I will miss every people here. :( Do I join or not? Let just god decide to it ...

Herbology is quite done and its many to come <_<

Love, the brainless

Dear exams

Fxxx no. Don't you dare bother me.

Olivia.
dear you.

I know we agreed about this. Same goal, update each other regularly. Maybe you're going too far. I don't want to be responsible. We are both trying not to slip into that hole. We're both struggling and I can tell. Be careful.

Olivia xxxxx

Dear Ben,

So, I finally get to see you after all these months. You lost weight. It looks good...but perhaps you are a bit to thin? Eh, still a hunkalunk to me.
I was stupid. I said stupid things, and attempted to avoid you when you first got there. I came off as rude and mean, unlike the light hearted and friendly girl you knew before. I need to work on that, it's just...I haven't had a good year. Plus, I was so nervous and exhausted that it was hard to be super friendly.

When we work together next time, I shall be the girl you once knew, and hopefully I will win you. Maybe. Do I want too? Somewhat.
I do still like you, my crush has not faded one bit. I just need to go about it a different way. Make stupid jokes that only you will laugh at, and be very nice. I shall not take my bad mood to work anymore, and rude customers will not bother me. You'll see.

Sincerely,
That one girl who's name you didn't remember. :(

Dear Ben,

OH MY GAWD. OH MY GIDDY GIDDY GAWD. :D I can't believe it. Well, it really isn't that big of a deal exactly, but you saying, "Hey.. you look really nice today" in that beautiful deep voice with that genuine and handsome smile on your face. I was so happy, I'm sure everyone saw my face blush, and my very flattered and high pitched, "THH...THANK YOU." Yes. I probably stuttered. This is weird. Do you like me?

I'm taken. What do I do with you? I am enjoying my little crush, assuming nothing will happen but when you say stuff like that it makes me wonder...what if. I shouldn't think thoughts like this. No. These thoughts are terrible, but I've never had more fun enjoying a crush more. It's something that will never bloom into a relationship which somewhat hurts and disapoints me, but it's the way life is. I accept it, but you make this difficult when you work with me.

I just wonder.

I like you.

Sincerely,
That nerdy girl that got a haircut to look pretty for you.

Dear, Crush

OMG, my family is teasing me because of you but its fine your cute anyways. My crush will never fade, every time you PM me makes me smile. I want to PM and annoy you more xD but ehh you get annoyed at me anyways in simple ways.

Love, eh you know me

Dear School.

THANKYOU for recognising the help I need. This afternoon Miss Holmes spoke to Ms Young, and maybe tomorrow a solution will be found. I swear, things are suddenly going right. Now can you sus out the bullies?

Sincerely, troubled student.

Dear exams,

I hate you and thank you for finally going away for a few months <_<

- Tired Uni student
Dear Summer

HELLOOOOOO! :wub:

- Tired Uni student who can't wait for a break :D

Daniel,

I feel like it's over. My fault really. I do love you. I really do, but I need to get over someone else before I give the rest of my life truly to you. If I don't, I will always be pining about what could have been.
You say if I was truly in love then I wouldn't crave another? No. I don't believe that. I'm eighteen and about to be married. I am in love with you, but I've never been in a serious relationship with anyone but you. Yeah, I've had boyfriends, but nothing quite like this.

I need time to think and time to adjust. I do love you. I just need time.

Sincerely,
Sad and alone

Dear you. Not just you, but you, and you all too.

Please just stop. You're making me feel unsafe in my safehaven. You all need to please just let me alone to be me without the opression.

From that girl you've always teased.

Dear God,

THANK YOU. THANK YOU SO MUCH. YOU'VE FINALLY DONE SOMETHING NICE FOR ME.
Seriously. After all of this bad stuff happening to me you've finally gone and done something right. I'm very thankful. Very. I mean, seriously.

Thanks.

Dear Site

Wow, I hate you like right now, so, I have to calm down or I'm going to do what I did last time. Why can't you appriciate me? you are so unfair, I know your just a site but making those application was the worst, taking me for an hour to do that just to be accepted. God, my head hurts, my eyes hurts even my arms hurts. I really do need to cut down you and go registered as a navy, I will miss you but, ehh, I don't want to be tired again on filling up application and it doesn't accept me.

Now that I said this, I feel great ...

Love member

Dear Dad,

Stop trying to make me feel bad about not wanting to go to the trailer. Theres nothing to do up there except sit around and go fishing. Yeah I know you didn't buy the trailer for it just to sit up there, but I didn't tell you to buy it. In fact I think its a complete waste of money. That and your going on and on about us not being there but a minuite after we were dropped of at our sisters Kendra called and said she wanted to go with you guys, you could have easily turned back and got her. I don't plan on ever enjoying myself at the camp site. I don't want to meet the neighbors kids, I don't want to sleep in a place where when I sit up my head hits the roof, and not to mention my allergies would go crazy up there. I wanted to throw a party this weekend but you seem to think I'm not old enough to stay home alone, even though I've been staying home alone since grade 3(a fact you keep saying I made up, but its true).

Love,
Your annoyed daughter

Dear, HNZ friends, Friends, Family, and You

I don't know how to put this, I'm thinking to be away, I don't know how long but I'm thinking hard if I have to. OMG, this is so hard. My mom wants me to register as a navy and this make me think hard, if I join I will be away for like a year I think and if not I will stay and find a job. But I want to explore something new and being a navy will help except that I have to cut down any plots I have and be away like for a year or something and I don't want that to happen because I will miss you all. Now, I have to make a great decision when I pass my GED exam, if I'm going or not.

Sincerly, The girl who thinks hard very well

dear exams.
please would you mind going away.
No? okay then i will ley you stay but please can you only ask me questions that i know the answer to. i am stresses enough already and i dont want you poking your big nose in to make matters three times worse, that means mats, dont ask me about exponential functions, and probability; pysics, please dont cover satilites, transformers, circular motion, atque, equilebrium. ag on thats the whole coese almost, alright ust ask me about motors and projectiles, that i can manage. chem, and bio, i think i can just bout tke everything you throw at me, but please dont make it too hard regardless. and english, english, english, english. where to start with you, i sont know so maybe i should just not start the exam.
please may you makethe unbreakable vow conferming each of thease things
from
the girl who is suffering a mental meltdon here in your shadow.

Dear people.
It's my life, not yours. Don't tell me what to do.
Cheers :)
From the real me.

Dear life,

I think I've told you this before but clearly you haven't listened, but please slow down :doh: Seriously I have so much crap going on in these next two months and quite frankly I don't know where or how I'm going to get the money for half of it so please stop throwing crap at me and let me enjoy my summer holidays.

- Tired and annoyed (plus a little excited xD )

Dear 'Popular Group',

Excuse me, but I have five questions I'd like to ask.

1. What gave you the right to make fun of me?
2. How are you better than me?
3. You aren't perfect either, so why do you point out all of my imperfections?
4. Why make fun of something you should be jealous of?
5. Is making people feel like crap going to get you in to a good job or anything?

When you answer these, or if you get stumped because you're stupid, write back to me.

~The Girl You Make Fun Of Who Isn't A Nerd Like You Say I Am

Dear Work

You suck. I want more money per hour. $10 an hour is terrible pay. I got round to the next stage for another job so I think I might continue along that path. I'd earn a whole lot more for the same amount of work, by the looks of things.

Also, I don't like being in charge of CPD. It kills my brain and I got everything wrong for the last batch. So now I feel bad and I don't want to do the next batch on Thursday.

kthx

- Disgruntled Employee/Slave

Dear weak heart that goes flitter flutter when it shouldn't,

What's wrong with you? STOP IT. Focus on what you have not on what could be.
Remember the grass always looks greener on the other side. The yard you are in is green year round...it has sprinklers to keep it green and the back yard is chock full of flowers. The yard across the street may look green now...but you haven't been in this neighborhood to long...so who's to say it might turn brown and die? Plus...I don't see any sprinklers and I've yet to take a peek in the backyard, so the backyard could have weeds.

Yeah. So, look for the negatives in that other yard instead of the positives.

Sincerely,
Your brain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back