Dear [Whomever]

Dear big person in the sky,

Please make things go just a teeny weeny bit better for me and people around me right now.

Yours truly,
Claire

Dear you.

Okay, so I slipped again. We all knew it'd happen. But I don't want last night's nightmare to come true. Well, I don't want either to come true. Maybe it is that, but that's what I'm most terrified about. I can't do this to everyone else. So be good and stay quiet.

Sincerely, me.
Dear self.

Snap out of it.

Sincerely, me.
Dear school.

Can't you just get a bit easier for me? Please? It's not like I actually get what you're trying to say, but I do try and all.

And please, just don't laugh tomorrow. Or I'll hide and never turn up to school again. For a few days, then Mum'll make me go.

Your's not-so-faithfully, me.
Dear bullies.

You officially suck. Yes, I know I cut my hair. I did it to stop you pestering me about it. So fxxx off before I report you, as I should have done months ago when this crap started.

-me.

Dear parents

Can you please stop procrastinating and shouting at me whenever I bring it up? Yes I know Dad's lost his job, but does that mean you can't answer my questions? And what I said last night was true. you can't expect that much of me so suddenly when all my life you've been telling me I can't do it.

Sincerely, me

Dear school,

Can you please go a little slower? I'm already failing, and I don't need those silly exams to show me that. Also I don't like how you keep changing the rules without telling me.

Sincerely, annoyed pupil

Dear me,

Stop being so depressed about it and do something!

Sincerely, me

Dear DQ Application

Why did you ran away from me? I want that job, please come back and let me fill you up and send it to the restaurant. If I got that job I wouldn't be always online here at HNZ :) so, please give me a sign on where to find you.

PS: If i got that job I can help this site :)

Love the girl who needs that job

Dear headache.

I've already told you this. GO AWAY.

Cheers.

Dear Mouth,
Would you stop it? Every time you're around a certain person you start saying random stuff that makes you sound like a total nerd! Like when the person said, "I'll stab that flour-filled balloon with my eraser," you started going on about how erasers were usually round. You sounded so stupid! :doh: Please stop embarrassing me.

Sincerely,
Ilana

dear people,

if you going to say you going to RP. RP NOW!!! i am so bored with the ones i RP disappear

love sometimes,
the phil

Dear 'friend'.

I have been friends with him for a long time. And I love him as a friend. So yes, I like to spend time with him. But I also like to spend time with you. Stop thinking that I hate you.
I wanted to learn this because it's interesting, not because he will be there. I don't like him like that! I really don't. And it hurts that you think that I would do it to you.
Please, get off my back. Let me be friends with him if I want to be.
And please, give my hoodie back. It's cold without it.

Sincerely, not interested.

Dear local state board of nursing,

Please...purty purty please :jesse: Just post my test results so I can know either way. This whole waiting thing is seriously making me very very sick :unsure:

Sincerely,
Hoping to be an RN

Dear Uni

You are AWESOME!! Seriously this scholarship couldn't come at a better time and I miss you loads xD

- Second year Uni student :o

Dear Life,

Stop being so damn confusing! You're only making me feel bad!

Zach.

Dear dad,

Today you would have been 43. I miss you so much. I do wonder how your birthday celebration in heaven is though.... probably filled with motorcycles and video games and lots of guns. All that manly stuff. I wish you were here to celebrate with me though. Today is tough for me and I really wish this whole situation never happened.
I love you.

Love,
#1 Daughter

Dear Disney,

Please stop making the songs so darn catchy! 'Kiss The Girl' from The Little Mermaid and Hakuna Matata have been stuck in my head for days now, and are annoying the crap out of me. So, just PLEASE do not allow for songs to be catchy otherwise I will honestly go insane. Also, Disney songs are distracting. Just stop being catchy Disney songs!!!

Sincerely, distracted from her homework.

Dear Sports

I don't know what should I get this summer while I still don't have a job, I was thinking Softball but lot's of running, Volleyball makes my legs ugly because of the scratches and that two are my options only. So, what should I picked? Softball or Volleyball ... god, they don't want me to play baseball.

Love the girl who wants lot's of fun

Dear certain people,

You are all idiots. Seriously, you expect me to believe that load of crap? Stop changing your damn stories around on me, and get a life. Get morals, and maybe some of you will have money in your pocket and not bum around like you were homeless. Seriously, if you had morals, you would have jobs by now.
At least I graduated from high school, and about to go to college, what do you have? Nothing for your accomplishments. There is nothing proud about dropping out or graduating from a disciplinary school because you were being stupid and got expelled. I don't know about the rest of you, but like, I will find out the truth, and when I do, ooooh you are all going hear it. Unless you were right all along which won't make much sense at all. :r
And you, oh my god, is there anything lower than dating someone who is engaged?! To a nice woman no doubt! It is not fair to me to finally like her, and then you come along. If you are like a certain someone else, boy will you hear it from me. And he will too. But without you, I can't even go see my dad. So, I guess I will make my judgment on you fairly... I'll just blow off some steam here in the meantime.

Sincerely,
Frustrated girl who swears she is not accompanied with these people.

Dear life.

You have my permission to get a little bit better from here on in.

From exhausted.
Dear teachers.

I can't deal with this. I did try, but stuff got ahead of me. I'm not gonna blame today on choir, or I might get pulled out. I will blame it on sleep, but I can't get that sorted till later. Is homework really that big a deal? I don't really get it. I do understand the work, just PLEASE remember I have really off days. And for crying out loud, don't send me to the dean AGAIN. And pleasepleaseplease don't call mum. Because I can't cope.

From your favourite train-wreck student :r
Dear Big Sing

I ♥ you, so please be nice and let us get to Auckland. That'd really make my day ^_^

From that short kid who still doesn't know lean on me properly.

Dear you,

Have I not made myself obviously, very clearly interested in you?
COME ON!!!
Man up already. Everyone EXPECTS it to happen.
Please?

Sincerely,
Frustrated, a bit confused, and quite peeved.

P.S. I know you're not gay. You told me yourself.

Dear self,
Its just another routine visit. Keep telling yourself that and it might come true. You will make it tomorrow, no matter how much your body decides to self destruct, you will make it. You won't faint on stage, and your stupid defective heart will let you be. No spending the night in hospital, you're going to get out and you will be fine. If you rip those cords out of your arms you will only be here longer, breathe and you will be fine, don't doubt it. He will not bring you down, and things will not be awkward. Trust me, I know you.
Sincerely, your optimistic half.

Dear HNZ

Stop distracting me from my homework! I ♥ you, but I have two assignments due tomorrow, and then an exam a day til Monday! I can't stay on here! Bye!

Dear certain people.

Don't pretend to like me, because I know you don't. And don't pretend to be my friends, either. The only reason I know your names is because you are all friends with one of my REAL friends. So stop it with the sugar coated insults and the assumptions that I have no social life.

Yours, the girl who actually WENT to the party on the weekend.

Dear God

I hate you you are mean! sending poor sun away like that never to return I LOVE SUN! i NEED sun, if i didnt then i would be born with more hair, and in a place that snows! so please lay off the cold, it might be winter but come on dude!
~ The girl who hates you at the moment

Dear Sun

Please come back to me, i know i said i hate you and go away but i love you come back to me please :(
~Girl who is VERY cold

Dear People

Stop it please you all know very well that i am not married to him, or at the chaple with him or anywhere with him for that matter, so lay off its annoying and irritating when im trying to work then one of you in the middle of class screams out "Hey Tenile are you married to Jesse? how was your honeymoon?!" ok it is disrupting.
~Girl who wants to work

Dear Shorti

Talk to her shes sad, and im sorry i cant tell you why she is sad but you need to learn that i am her best friend and her portible diary, i am NOT allowed to tell you anything she doesnt want you to know, that doesnt mean you cant comfort her.

Dear Ms Milson,

Come-on, I know that I am in the highest class, but I DONOT UNDERSTAND THE WORK, ok. Its not my fault. I don't even know WHY I am in the highest class. For god sake, give me a break, It is really starting to hurt when you say that I'm not trying. Ok, just lay off

~Form the girl who is Really cheesed off.

Dear Ms Bosso,

Ok, I'm happy your having a baby and all, but have you ever thought what will happen to your class when you leave? I don't want to have to worry about all my School certificate exams. When you leave are we even going to have a stable teacher? Are you going to be back? I'm sorry I'm being selfish but I;m just really worried. I don't like Miss Goldsmith.

~Signed, girl who is worried about her exams.

Dear Miss

Go away, no-one likes you i bet i could get 5,000 people to sign a note saying we dont like you :mad: your mean and you STILL havent given me back my airoplane! it was just an airoplane get over it, and its cold! so lay off do you know how hard it is to have to wear an itchy ugle jumper to school?! no because YOU dont have a school uniform! and btw other schools students dont wear their uniform all the time too and they dont have to wear one of you outfits! so lay off! please?

~Girl who doesnt care that you care about what she wears!

Dear me,

Stop staying up listening to Dialga/Palkia battle music through your one working headphone. Go to bed at a normal time and maybe you won't mope.

...oh, who am I kidding. I mope, therefore I am.

Love, your conscience.

Dear you,

I am scared. I don't know how to deal with relationships. And everyone says that it'll be fine, and if not they'll beat me up or whatever, but that doesn't change the fact that I am terrified. What do I do? I'm not good girlfriend material. You've had enough heartbreak, you shouldn't have gone for me. Sure, I'll do what you want me to because I'm easy and all, and I have no self-respect, but that'll be our downfall too. You definately deserve someone a lot better than me.

Sincerely, the girl who kinda misses being single but would never say that to you because she cares as much as her limited emotional range allows her to. ♥

Users who are viewing this thread

Back