Dear [Whomever]

Dear Step Brother of Mine

Come back safe and bring back souvenirs, the house is so lonely without you. Your my stay up late buddy and looking at your room without the light on, I think I will sleep early for 4 weeks :) enjoy your summer at Virginia with your Aunt and Uncle and cousins. I will be a human robot here, Cobe's already noisy and he tries to kung-fu me.

Love Step Sister of Yours

Dear Higher power,

I'm scared very scared. I don't know whats wrong with me and the doctors don't know. I need you to do something anything. Help the doctors to see something anything at all. I'm only 21 I am young and I can handle anything that is thrown at me I just have to know whats going on. I have to know so that I can assure Kyle that everything will be okay even if it wont. I just need you to help someone figure out whats wrong with me so that I can get better.

Thanks
Scared

Dear you,

Learn to shower. When you entered the house yesterday, you were worse than that dead animal under the house and sticking up a little of the joint. <_< I don't know how you will last in this world if you cannot even freaking learn to bathe. Gah.

Sincerely,
Someone who loves showers

Dear Love Life,

You Suck...

Signed,
Me.

Dear Love Life,

I'm sorry, you don't suck. i wish that It was that easy, but it's not you. This letter should be to the guy, who just doesn't understand waht he's doing, when he's doing in. Let's be friends? No way, after six months of work? NO! I don't want to be friend, I don't care what you say, with the way we hug, and what your mom thinks, friends is impossible. So this is to you, not my love life. you suck. You broke up with me, then don't want me to move on because it's all a part of your sick little game (All Time Low is now in my head)? It's not happening, and it never will. i'm going to date the other boy, I'm going to be happy, and I'm not going to let you control me!

Signed,
A little confused girl, scared and alone.

Dear Body,

You Suck... the End.
Why is it that when things start going good, the doctor pushes on my stomach and you apear. i'm sick of having to deal with the pain. go away whatever you are, because I don't like you. i don't want an ultrasound, I will feel pregnant. And to you body, if it wasn't for that, the little jerky track boy wouldn't be calling me prego. So NYAHH! :mad: !
Also, why is it that a week before volleyball conditioning you decide to act up, oh little hip of mine. You were fine when I was doing sprints, does volleyall scare you. Because now I have to go back into the doctor, and it's mostly your fault. Why are you so evil to me? I take care and wash you, i give you cloths... Please, stop being so mean to me. And If i have to go through Surgery, you wont hear the last of it =(

Signed,
Confused and Angry at you forever now!

Dear tw@tface

Okay, I get your upset, we broke up, but for two weeks I have been putting up with your insulting texts and constant phone calls and random intrusions of my plans. I didn't ask you to come to my house for three hours and I certainly didn't want you to come. You claim you're happy as long as I'm happy ans then you call me a selfish b!tch and a user. Just leave me alone and we'll all be much happier about life!

Summer x

Dear Person Bothering Summer,

I may be a while away, but, please stop messing with her. I don't like you, you are mean. And if you keep messing with my bestie, I am going to have to take matters into my own hands. Also, please stop stalking her, you're not cool. And just because you call her names doesn't make you cool. So Nyahh! Leave her be.

Signed,
Summer's Very Tough Friend.

Dear Life,

Thank you for being so awesome. I don't mind if you take a little break from making my days so awesome to make everyone else's days awesome too. Especially HNZ people. Everyone deserves awesome days. I feel I am getting an unfair share. I'm not complaining, I'm just pointing out the apparent imbalance.

xEmma

Dear school

Hire better teachers! I don't understand a word of what they say, and they make the exams really hard. I'm failing most of my subjects already, and mum thinks its deliberate, so she shouts at me, then I go to school and the useless teachers shouts at me. It's like shout at Ceara school. Seriously, I'm depressed enough already, I don't need to drop out of school like most of my friends.

D+ student

Dear friends,

I know you think I'm just weird, but can you please stop. You humiliate me in front of everyone, and I only pretend I don't care. It really upsets me.

Dear me,

Stop with the low self-esteem. The thing you are worried about is pointless. Most likely your parents will say no like they always do, and you wont have to panic about it any more. And you know it's silly, anyway. Of course no one will mind, and some people will love it. Hopefully.

Sincerely, me.

Dear You

I did a bad, terrible thing. Yes. I understand if you won't forgive me because I don't deserve it.
But for crying out loud, do you have to wangst to everyone ever on Facebook? I would rather like to be able to show my face in the bar again.

Sincerely, b!tch girl.

Dear You2

WHY THE BLOODY HELL DID YOU SEE THE NEED TO DO THAT. I mean it was for the best that he had the push for us to break up but God, it wasn't your place!

Sincerely, your beloved ex who is never going to talk you up to anyone now.

Dear Me

Well, you've really done it this time.

Love, your conscience (that has been spending most of your life going 'herp derp derp')

Dear self.

Chin up, life's not that crap.

-Olivia

Hey you,

Yes of course we should hang out. I am now formulating an elaborate plan to give you my phone number. I'll miss you this week. Hope to see you Sunday. :D

Kisses,
The girl who is trying to woo you by being mysterious and seductive

Dear baby sisters,

Knock it off, you're not babies anymore. You're going to be adults in a few years. Girls who are 15 and 16 should not be fighting and screaming at each other all of the time. Your fights and arguments aren't even worth it. You can't share the T.V.? Did you learn anything while you were younger? I guess not. Maybe the both of you wouldn't have so many migraines if you weren't screaming at the top of your lungs all the time.

And contrary to what you believe, I don't take sides. I would never take sides on an issue that's stupid. That's what your arguments are, stupid and childish. If you come to me to talk about things and receive feedback, I am going to give you my opinion on the matter. As I've told you countless times, I'm not going to tell you what you want to hear.

Love & Kthxbai,
Your extremely aggravated and annoyed sister

dear nosy friends,
i am tired and hate to hide everything about me from you for you do not need to know everything about everyone. please can you not be as nosy?
with big kisses,
ME!!!!

Dear, Siblings

Please, quiet down, I'm still learning to be the older sister you know I was an only child before (and I'm not spoiled). So, please, in the morning my little brother DON'T shout while playing Wii and my little sister DON'T take me in the track to see you throw Discus because its hot outside and I can't take it. When our little brother comes home you can all stop winning.

Love, The older sister

dear ana,
i need fooooooooooddddddd!!!!
love always
me

Dear Mom,

You disgust me right now, you've turned into everything I hate in a person and I'm tired of trying to keep my mouth shut to spare hurting your feelings. I love you, but your making such poor decisions lately it's hard to even recognize you anymore. I'm no longer upset about having to move across the fricken country, but the way you've been acting is ridiculous, your nothing but a hypocrite who can't admit to yourself what you are. I'm going to continue being mad at you and I'll be rude to you when you pull those ridiculous stunts you've been pulling and since I'm almost 18 I think your just going to have to get over the fact that I'm not going to be okay with everything you do and that chances are I'll voice my opinion. All in all, I'm finished with you, I've lost all my respect for you, and I think it's time you grew the hell up.

SincerelyKnock it off,
The daughter who's had enough

Dear, Freedom

Don't go away yet because its fun with you around, I got to eat at a Chinese Restaurant and I got to go Shopping with my mom. Its fun without siblings around, this is the freedom I want for months now, thank you that you gave it to me. Anyways, if you have time again, come back.

Love, The girl who loves you XOXO

Dear person,

Eye rape much? Yeah. Show off.

Sincerely,
Disgruntled

Dear you.
I don't know what to think, but if it's true I'm sure as telling the right person. You've been warned.
Me.

Dear whomever,
i know who you are and what you did. i may tell.
yea,
you know who i am

Dear Voice,
You really annoy me sometimes. Whenever I get mad, and really need you to be strong, what do you do? Right, you go ahead and have me mess up in grammar. It's really making it worse. For example, today. I was mad at my brother and telling my mom about it. And what did you make me say? "I does..." I mean, seriously! Why does everyone else have the ability to be mad and still make sense? Either don't say anything or make sense! If this happens when it really counts, I won't speak ever again. I'll carry around a small whiteboard, a marker, and something to erase with.

~Ilana

Dear life.
Can you GET anymore screwed up?! Okay I have one friend on anti-depressants, one failing school, one doing drugs, one that may have screwed up their life, 1 just annoying me and... me. Wtf happened to us, the happy nerds of year 9?!
♥ Livi-Loo
Dear me.
You're just being paranoid. You can't have... that. Even though all the symptoms add up to it, you can't. It's just the insomnia/anxiety/''eating disorder' (the one mum says you have) screwing with your head.
-me.
Dear insomnia.
I don't mind if you keep me awake when I'm texting, y'know. You could make things harder at night if it means I don't wake up at 2. I wouldn't mind. Though, it did get to after 12 that I zonked out. No later please!
-me.

Matt,

I'm sorry, but we'll always be just friends. You're to annoying for anything else.

Sincerely,
Me

Hey,
I can't wait to see you this weekend. ♥

Sincerely,
That one girl who never gets to talk to JUST you.

Dear People that should be fixing my AC,

Will hurry up and do your job already? I am going to die of heat. I don't care what you think you have going on you need to stop it and fix my AC. I have been living without it all weekend and I have called you many times and still nothing. You need to hurry up and do your job what else would we be paying you for? Uggg get my AC fixed or I will be smiting you with my smite stick very soon.

Eden.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back