Daydream Charm

Liz bit her lip. "That," she pointed to one of them, "Is my grandfather."

lucius-cs.jpg

Her eyes glittered for a moment, and she blinked it away. "I need you not to repeat this to anyone, including Ford." she gestured to them. "This summer, a friend and I were both captured by them. I don't know what they hoped to accomplish... which is what scares me the most. We spent the entire summer in their presence, most of which was incredibly unpleasant and painful." Liz was staring at Garett. "I think they wanted to make my friend and I death eaters."

Liz avoided mentioning Estrella's name until she'd asked Estrella about whether or not it was alright. She eyed Sophia to see how she was taking the news.

Sophia's heart sank. Death Eaters? She reflected upon the summer she had shared with her parents, traveling, and compared it to what Liz must have gone through. "I...I am sorry..." she said to Liz, not sure what else to say.

Sophia then looked back to the man she had been staring at, unsure of what to think of this. She gestured to him, looking to Liz. "Do you recognize this man?" Her look and voice carried a hint of desperation.

leo_dicaprio1_300_400.jpg

Liz nodded. "It's alright. I suppose the summer could have been worse." she smiled very slightly at the unmoving Garett.

Then she turned to the man Sophia indicated. "I've never seen him before. I doubt I met them all though. I mean, there are other people here I don't recognize." she bit her lip. "Do you know him?"

Sophia frowned as she brought her hand back to her side. "He is my father." She looked around at the rest of the people gathered, worried. "Why do you suppose they are frozen like this?"

Liz bit her lip. "Oh." she said, not knowing what else to say.

She looked around at their frozen forms, her eyes landing on
250px-UW_sheen01.jpg

"Personally, I'm a lot happier with them frozen." she bit her lip.

Sophia began walking around the room, taking in and memorizing the faces of everyone present in the room, noting that her mother was not among them. Behind the person at the head of the table, she came upon a bell that was situated upon a pedestal that came up to Sophia's middle. Underneath the bell, on the top of the pedestal, there was an inscription in a language she did not recognize, and a small hammer sitting beside the inscription. An uncontrollable urge suddenly came over Sophia and she picked up the hammer, striking the bell. Without moving, the bell rang three times, the sound reverberating inside the entire chamber.

As the bell was ringing, Sophia set the hammer back down, wondering why she had done that. she turned around to look at the room, wondering what would happen. After the third ring, the doors they had come through slammed shut, and the Death Eaters assembled sprang to life.

"The mudbloods must pay!  We have waited long enough!" Sammael yelled, slamming his right hand on the table."

Sophia jumped as her father was suddenly yelling, looking at him in fear. He cannot be, she thought, desperately wanting this to be untrue.

((By the way, I was imagining The Magician's Nephew when I thought of the bell. Here is a rather bad picture of it:
bell_hammer_f.jpg
))

180px-UnderworldKraven.jpg

"We have waited this long, Sammael, we can wait a little bit longer," Tristan mused quietly.  "The time is not yet right."

250px-UW_sheen01.jpg

"All you ever want to do is bloody wait, Tristan," Vladmir snarled.  "You haven't killed a muggle in years.  I think you're too concerned with your bloody daughter."  His expression was menacing as others around him agreed.

Sophia was unsure as to whether or not the Death Eaters could see her, so she moved quickly behind a nearby pillar, peeking her golden eyes out from behind it, watching her father mainly. It was as if her whole world had been turned upside down. She had never thought once that either of her parents could be like this.

Sammael looked disgustingly at Vladmir, and then to Tristan.  "As much as it pains me to say this, I agree with Vladmir.  You are going soft Tristan!  The time is ripe to begin our plans.  You merely refuse to see it!"

180px-UnderworldKraven.jpg

"It is not a matter of myself going soft," Tristan snarled, "It is of pure idiocy.  The Dark Lord jumped into things too soon, and look where he ended up.  His legacy is over, and those who served him faithfully are closely watched."  He looked at Lucius Malfoy, who had suffered much contradiction over the past few years for his being a Death Eater in earlier years.  Even Goyle, he knew, was watched by the Ministry.  "Those who kept low during those years are spared the watchful eye.  Can you two disagree with me, Goyle and Lucius?"

RON.JPG

"Just because we are watched doesn't mean that we should drop all of our activities," Goyle replied quietly, the heavyset man shifting in his seat.  "I agree with Sammael and Vladmir.  We've let the mudbloods live among us too long.  Not all of us disagree, Tristan, because we weren't idiotic enough to take a muggle wife in the first place."

"Enough!" a cloaked man hissed, rising from his chair.  He was old but not decrepit, his wickedness infamous in other countries but his evil deeds not quite having made an impact on Britain.  With Voldemort gone, he had brought them back together.  Of course, there were death eaters in other countries, and he controlled them too.  His name was Serpentes Shifterson.  "I have no time to listen to this rubbish.  I call the shots, especially concerning the matter of our taking hold on the world."

All of a sudden he looked up, his expression confused and cold.  "I have the feeling that we're being watched." 

((I didn't think they could see you in the first place, so I just guessed. lol ))

((Sophia his behind a pillar of some sort. Liz could also be hiding, she said we could godmod her some.))

((I'm confused. Can they actually see you?))

((okay I edited it. they're gonna be like... WTF))

At hearing the unknown man's statement about being watched, Sophia quickly and quietly moved completely behind the pillar, hoping they did not see her hair or eyes. Where is Liz? she thought, hoping she was all right.

Sammael's expression changed to a blank, emotionless stare as Serpentes spoke.  He was chastising himself inwardly for letting his emotions get the best of him.

"How is that possible?" he asked calmly.  "No one else could possibly find this place."

108605.1.jpg

Garett started as he heard a cough from under the table.  "What the-" he began, getting out of his chair and pulling it out.  He blinked his eyes twice; there was Liz, grinning under the table back at him.  "Huh?" he said out loud.

(( well you said we could godmod you Liz. tell me if its okay, I'll edit it if not.))

((I find it quite amusing. Hopefully she will too.))

"Garett, do you find something confusing?" Sammael asked in a quite snarl, his golden eyes staring daggers at Garett.

108605.1.jpg

Garett looked back again.  She was still there.  Tentatively, he reached out to Liz, and finding out that she was solid, pulled her out from under the table.  "How in the hell did you get under there?" he asked doubtfully, wondering if someone had slipped him the magical equivalent of marijuana.

Sammael's golden eyes flared with anger.  Having never seen Liz before, he was quite confused.  "What is going on here?!"

Sophia's golden eyes widened in fear and surprise as she quickly moved her head behind the pillar. She had never seen her father like this, acting in this manner. What is going on and why are we here? Her whole world was being turned upside down, having no idea what to do.

((Gar we need to get Liz to post... has she been gone lately?))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back