Closed Covering Our Hearts With New Tattoos

Lunden nodded as cas said that he still wanted that walk on the beach relieved that he hadn't picked up that he had almost not called him his boyfriend. that would have been embarrassing. He raised his eyebrow at caspers expression as he said that he wanted to cuddle and sleep. 'that sounds like a perfect end to the night" he agreed no matter the implication of caspers words. then he smirked as the comment "who said I would let you take over my side of the bed?" he asked. Knowing all to well it was Casper's bed. and her could sleep wherever the hell he wanted in it. and he was just glad that cas wanted to share it with him. the side didn't matter to him much other than that was the way that they had always seemed to end up.
It was then that the tickling pain stopped and ava stood up letting him know that she was finished with him. he got out of the chair. "thank you Ava" he said before turning to cas. how does it look buttercup?"[/b] he asked. "Can i see it or do i have to wait for yours to be done?" he asked. moving out of the way of the chair.

Last edited:
Casper laughed lightly. "I'll wrestle you for it," he teased. He was surprised how much time had passed, and stood with Linden, looking over the tattoo. "It looks amazing," he promised, pointing to a nearby mirror. "Check it out while I go over my design with Ava," he instructed, and before he knew it he'd been stripped of his shirt and was relaxed in the chair as Ava started on his tattoo. It hurt a bit, but it was dull and easy to manage.

Linden looked at cas as he said he would wrestle for it. "and who, do you think, is going to win that?" he said winking. Before glancing over at ava. Not sure if they should maybe tone down the flirting a bit. he knew they could be a little over the top. he went over to the mirror to look at the ink. The design was perfect and transposed so well. He examined it closely brushing his fingers just under it wanting to touch it but not daring to. Before turning back to the lady with a huge grin on his face. "Thank you Ava It is beautiful I love it" he said before sitting down beside cas and taking his hand in his grip and giving it a slight squeeze.

Casper rolled his eyes. "Depends on if it's a fair fight," He teased. Cas took Lindens' hand, smiling warmly. "That color really does compliment your skin," He mused, looking over Lindens new tattoo. "Were you listening to what she said? Leave the protective cover on for a week at least, once its off make sure to lotion it with a certain kind of lotion and don't scratch, she made a list," He told Linden, relaxing.

Linden chucled. "it will always be a fair fight. Isn't that how the saying goes, it's all fair" he teased.
he smiled warmly at the compliment and caspers hand up and kissing it. "Well i had a very skilled designer who knew exacy what colours work for me" he whispered lifting caspers hand to his lips nd kissing it "Love you" he whispered.
As cas repeated what ave said he quirked his before glancing down at caspers design, aww,, the s . "I thought she said film for a day and cream for a week" he said . glancing across at ava. then town at her work thenback to cas "you are looking good" he sad smiling.

Casper chuckled. "Maybe you should try asking him out sometime, it might go well for you." He teased. He smiled warmly as Linden kissed his hand. "I love you too, baby," He murmured, squeezing Lindens hand gently. He nodded at Lindens words. "Right, yeah, that was it." He agreed easily. He smiled shyly as Linden told him it looked good. "I'm glad you like it." He whispered.

Linden smiled. time spent with cas was easy. he knew what he could do and say. and didn't have to double-think himself. he could flirt with very little reserve and cas made it oh, so easy to flirt. "I would have to make sure I have am awesome date lined up for him. What do you think he would like? he asked. lin enjoyed organising them some dates. and was pretty sure those he orgnaised were hits but it was good to get suggestions of what cas would like. he smiled as cas said he loved him. feeling a slight blush on his cheeks. what was it about being called baby that almost always made him blush? but he knew there were things that he could say to cas that had a similar effect. And right now cas was giving him the perfect opportunity. he leaned in and whispered in his ear. "I wasn't just talking about the tattoo" he whispered kissing him lightly on the cheek before leaning back.

Casper chuckled at the question. "Honestly?" He asked, thinking over the question. "I've heard he always wanted to go to Paris," He murmured, "Or maybe float down a river somewhere, laying back and watching the stars..." He admitted with a blush, looking over to him. When Linden whispered in his ear, Casper couldn't help but giggle. "Sweet talker," He countered. "If you really want to impress him, though, maybe take him somewhere special to you, somewhere you haven't taken anyone before."
He trailed off, thinking over different date ideas.

Linden watched cas as he seemed to be really thinking about the question. And he was a little surprised by the answer. paris huh he said cocking his head considering. I am sure we can organise thatโ€ he said. Of course cas the secret romantic he was would want to go to Paris. He was a little surprised that he hadnโ€™t thought of that.
He ran his hand through Caspers hair as he said he was a sweet talker oh you like it he he said. The suggestion of somewhere special to him that he hadnโ€™t taken anyone before was a little harder hmm. Now you want me to work for my dates he teased he really would have to think of something special.

Last edited:
Casper chuckled. "Hey, he's a romantic. Maybe a lot more than he's realized," He admitted gently. "You can plan what you want, but he's claimed planning for the big anniversary and Christmas coming up. You had it last year; this time it's his turn." He smiled playfully. He chuckled at Lindens' words. "You know you love the challenge," He teased playfully.

Linden smiled. as cas said that maybe he was a bit more of a romantic than he had thought. "Of course he is a bit of a romantic, he always has been. so maybe it is a good job that his boyfriend enjoys organising romantic gestures" he said. Switching back to talking about themselves in the third person and trying not to talk himself up too much. "i didn't get the anniversary last year; there was no anniversary last year. and if I hadn't organised the night you insist on saying was not a date they may not have been an anniversary this year for you to claim. but I'll be nice and let you have it, and you are right i love a challenge. and i maght have a couple of ideas." he said.

Cas laughed shyly, shaking his head. "He does have a pretty wonderful boyfriend," He murmured. He smiled as Linden talked about the anniversary. "It wasn't a date because you didn't ask. But it was the start of everything." He replied, brushing the back of his hand against Lindens cheek. "And just because it wasn't a date doesn't mean you didn't put a lot of effort into it. Just let me return the favor this year." He teased gently, reaching down to grab Lindens hand again.

Linden smiled as cas said that he was a wonderful boyfriend. "I think his boyfriend feels the same" he said. leaning towards cas as his hand brushed his cheek making sure to stay out of the way of ava who was still working on the snowflake. "I didn't ask because I wasn't sure if you wanted it to be a date. And I didn't want to make you think it had to be one. And i didn't want there to be pressure for it to go a particular way." he said. "I wish I had now. But would it have gone the same way if I'd asked?" he asked. "You can organise our first anniversary. I'm looking forward to it" he said smiling resting his head against Caspers and looking up at him still making sure to be out of ava's way though it looked like she was almost done.

Cas mused over Lindens question, smiling as Linden agreed to let him plan the anniversary. "I think we might have struggled a little bit before, but I would have said yes all the same, I wouldn't have cried during," He mused, almost tempted to run his hand through his hair but not wanting to disturb Ava. "It worked out in the end, we still found each other, but I spent a lot of that night in my head and depressed, pining and feeling... lost. Hopeless, I guess." He winced. "It... was hard being around you for a while, knowing how I felt and believing that you would never care for me the same." He shook his head. "But that's past us now. Let's just get through this gallery and then we can celebrate our anniversary," He smiled shyly at Linden.

Linden felt bad as cas said he had spent most of the night caught in his head feeling worried and guilty. His memories of the night were very different. His memories were of sparkling lights making cas glow golden and beautiful. Of gentle kisses and sweet chestnuts laughter bright smiles light snowflakes, and music, all just softly blurred due to happiness, drink and Christmas spirit. But he did feel bad that cas didnโ€™t have the same memories of that night. im sorry. I hope I can make it up to you. Give you an evening as magic as that night was for me. he said one hand curling into Caspers hair.
As cas mentioned the gallery he could tell that he was nervous about it โ€œyou will do amazing. you did a gallery at school last year and this one will be even better. And I will do whatever I can to help make it easier for youโ€ he said. He was already planning on staying over more to look after him, ensuring cas ate and slept and didnโ€™t end up spiraling into any kind of panic or self doubt as those were things he had learned were easier to prevent than to pull cas out of. โ€I am looking forward to it. we can just do something simple. Donโ€™t stress yourself out worrying about it. About us. We are good I love you no matter what he said taking Caspers hand in his and squeezing it.

Last edited by a moderator:
If Cas could have sat up, he would have, but he was busy being tattooed, so instead he just reached a hand up to cup Lindens' face. "Hey, it all worked out in the end, didn't it?" Casper asked. "Despite the bad things, that night was magical and wonderful for me, too. It was just more... emotionally raw on my end, I think." He mused softly, rubbing his thumb against Lindens cheek. He shut his eyes, leaning into Lindens touch in his hair, smiling warmly.

Casper chuckled, a nagging feeling in the back of his mind saying he was going to be seeing a lot more of Linden while he prepared for this gallery. "Thank you, baby," He murmured, smiling softly. Linden was such a sweetheart. He chuckled at Lindens words. "Now, now. It might not be a grand, big gesture, but I think you'll love it just as much," He promised, already having a vague idea in mind.

Linden understood why the night was so emotionally raw for cas. he had been confident that cas had liked him. at least to some degree. however as much as he had not been that subtle about his crush on cas until then he knew cas had been hurt and was not the most open to romance, even tonight was an example of that. "yes it did" he said closing his eyes as he felt caspers thumb against his cheek turning in towards the touch.
he smiled as cas thanked him. glad that ava decided that moment to get up and get something else "I don't want a grand gesture. you know what. some of my favorite evenings are the ones that are just us, curled up together on the sofa, a drink, some take away, or popcorn. half watching a movie, but really just chilling and being comfortable with you my favorite way to spend time" he said. before he leaned in and kissed him. firstly on his collar on either side of the tattoo leaving the area ava had been working clear, and then on the lips gently and slowly savoring it.

Casper hummed happily, glancing at his tattoo in a nearby mirror. It looked almost finished; once it was set, he was sure that it would be gorgeous. He shut his eyes as Linden kissed his skin, sighing happily. "You and your pretty words," He teased softly, reaching his hand up to brush over Lindens face. "I love you, Linden," he smiled warmly, shutting his eyes. "A walk on the beach followed by a warm cup of cocoa in front of our fireplace sounds nice." He murmured. It had been a busy day, he was looking forward to winding down.

Linden saw cas looking in the mirror. He smiled as cas caused him of using pretty words. "You and your beautiful..." he gestured to his boyfriend, "you" he finished. Sighing feeling Casper's fingers on his face. He smiled softly. "I love you too, so much" he said. perching next to cas on the seat leaning against him "we will soon be entering date night part Cas, and it sounds perfect." he said. resting his head on caspers tattoo free shoulder and a hand on his chest.

Casper chuckled, bringing his free hand up to run his fingers through Lindens hair. "You're such a softie," He teased, pressing a kiss to Lindens temple. He leaned his head against Lindens, shutting his eyes. They stayed that way for a bit, lost in comfortable silence; Cas only stirred again when Ava spoke up, indicating his tattoo was finished. He thanked her, nudging Linden gently so that he could get up.

Linden smiled as cass called him a softie. He murmured something in agreement comfortable just to sit there with cas. He shifted slightly as Ava started to work again blending in a different shade of colour. It wasnโ€™t long before the lady said that they were done. He lifted his head to look at it. It looked a little red and sore but there is was. The intricate snowflake in Caspers skin. it looks amazing, baby he said as he moved so that Casper could get up and see it. Before he looked at Ava thank you so much for staying late for And for putting up with us. Do I owe you anything more he said. He knew that they were rather an intense couple at times still to though the fact that they hadnโ€™t been able to move. He was glad that he had prepayed for their session before but he had known that there may be a bit more to pay of Caspers designs were more complicated or intense than he had described. He then went to stand next to cas so that they were side by side. Their snowflake and buttercup next to each other In the mirror.

Casper studied their tattoos in the mirror, reaching over to brush his fingers very lightly over Lindens tattoo. "These are setting well," He murmured. He complimented Ava idly on her work, moving to grab his shirt. Before long they were out on the street. Cas was lost in thought, thinking of the designs and what might go well with them. Maybe he could do a piece on them; buttercups in winter or something. He considered it, unaware of how lost in thought he'd become.

despite how light Caspers fingers were he felt a tingle though his skin from where cas had touched him. "they are beautiful. thank you both of you" he said. the contrast between them adding to their beauty. his warm yellow and green against his lightly tanned skin, with soft pettles and gentle leaves. caspers cool blues complimenting his cooler completion, and the geometric star shape of the snowflake. he picked up his shirt and jacket slipping them both on. before taking caspers hand in his. "are you ready buttercup" he said as they made their way to the door and held it upen for cas before following him outside. they wandered almost aimlessly down towards the water. lin enjoying the quiet of the cool spring night air. he stopped as they reached the waterfront, still a little way from where they could get to the beach but where they could hear the sound oy water lapping against the docks. he let go of caspers hand and insteas put his arm around cas and looked up at him his free hand reaching to cup his face where his thumb ran gently across his cheek.

Casper jumped out of his skin when he felt Lindens hand on his face. He blinked, looking down to Linden as his eyes refocused. "Lin?" He asked, bringing his own hand up to press against Lindens. When had they gotten to the beach. "Sorry, I spaced out a bit there." He murmured, smiling bashfully. "We're off on a walk now, yeah?" He asked, looping his arm lightly around Lindens shoulders.

Linden smiled up at cas as he said his name. "Cas" he said. moving a little closer to cas as he felt the warm weight of his arms around his shoulders "you are fine so long as it was a good space"' he said before smiling slightly "I don't know I had only planned up to the tattoos. so i am winging it from here. You said you wanted a walk on the beach so you are getting a romantic moonlight walk on the beach before we go home to warm up by the fire" he said. His eyes flicked from his face to his lips and back again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back