• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Count to 10 Before Staff Post (Round II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicolas King said:
No back and forth posting. This means if you post, you must wait for two other people post before you try to post another number. (Yes, two other people - not two more characters, one or both of which might actually be yours. :glare: ) This ensures it's not just Jim-Bob and Susy-Anne up at 2 in the morning in some obscure time zone going at it and destroying the poor, defenceless, staff. :(
The last three were Angelo, KR, Angelo again - which broke this rule. 10 is to counted to. 0.
 
is that 2 now then?
 
This just might be 3?
 
and this is my five (two people have posted)
 
can we have 0 three times in a row? pat even double posted :p
1
 
I think we should be able to put you into the negatives. :r
 
Two
personally I tink if staff double post then it should go back to what we had before it was zeroed :r
 
Because that makes sense. :tut:
 
You're a bunch of cheaters. :r

One.
 
And now I have no idea what number it's supposed to be.. xD

One? xD
 
Ai Edogawa said:
And now I have no idea what number it's supposed to be.. xD
Well don't worry too much, it's 0 now. ;)
 
Nicolas King said:
Ai Edogawa said:
And now I have no idea what number it's supposed to be.. xD
Well don't worry too much, it's 0 now. ;)
Nick's being mean... :r

Two!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top