Count to 10 Before Staff Post (Round II)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicolas King

"I am the hero who eats the lesser man..."

OOC First Name
Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
Welcome back!
The Rules and stuff said:
The goal of this game is quite, quite, simple!
It is the task of members to count to 10 in this topic before a staff member posts. When a staff member posts, the count resets to 0.

Pretty simple, right? Well, it should be - but we staff can be pretty sneaky. :DE: [sup]*[/sup]

So what are the rules? Here they are:
[ul][li]Members[ol][li]You may only post one number in your post. (So no posting "1, 2, 3, ..., 10!" - that's called cheating and/or being a smart arse. :r )</LI>[li]You must count in order. If the previous poster posted a "2" you should post "3". (You cannot post a reset to play with the staff. :p We can do that ourselves. ;) )[li]No back and forth posting. This means if you post, you must wait for two other people post before you try to post another number. (Yes, two other people - not two more characters, one or both of which might actually be yours. :glare: ) This ensures it's not just Jim-Bob and Susy-Anne up at 2 in the morning in some obscure time zone going at it and destroying the poor, defenceless, staff. :( [/li][/ol][li]Staff[ul][li]If you reset the count to 0 by posting, you must do so from your staff account (don't want to confuse too many people :tut: ). <LI>[li]If we lose this, you lose your breakfast buffet privileges for a month. :glare:[/li][/ul][/li][/ul]

Hopefully this round you'll be even less successful at beating the staff. :p

~Nick

I'll start the count with: 0 :DE:

Shhh, indeed. ;)

Claus Pascot said:
Uno!
And what happened to this?
Autotool.png
Forgot it existed. :r
As you wish.
Autotool.png

Also: The image is out of date now. :(
Andddddd I was just not lazy that time. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back